We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hindi naman kaya nakakahiya kung mag karoon ng dimsum buffet? meron kasi business sila h2b ng dimsum. kaso ang problem wala magluluto on the day ng event. Iniisip ko ipaluto sa coordinator kasi mukang nakakahiya rin. Kung sa caterer nakakahiya rin ata kasi dapat nagorder nalang ako sa kanila. Worst case magdala ng rice cooker sa hotel para gawin steamer. Ganda ng idea na dimsum buffet yum yum
Can I include photobooth as nice to haves? Recently I noticed on every event that I go to dko na like a mag photobooth.I feel so sawa with these wacky, patootsy shots maybe I'm KJ lol pero I'm not leaning on getting a photobooth. Are there any other couples na walang photobooth? Parang Hindi ko Lang talga feel haha:)
@hanson15 correct, @summerprincess give us tips para walang umuwi na guests, lalo na kami, weekday wedding pa naman kami
I don't want a traditional bouquet garter toss (no games like this at all!) I don't want a cake cutting, heck I don't Even want a wedding cake at all. But I'll have a cake buffet wherein all our (or my) fave cakes will be served.