We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^i see! Midlands ba kayo and marami ba kayong guests? Sabi kasi ni Sharon nung nagvisit kami, 200 guests yung maximum pero nasa labas na yung buffet table kasi hindi na pala siya kasya pag sinagad na 200.Buti ka pa sis, yung old rate pala yung nakuha niyo Kung heavenly kayo, are you able to discuss your desired style sa reception? Dba si Badang Rueda and Michael Ruiz yung pagpipilian sis?
My AE is also Ms. Marian Camacho. I agree they really take a long time to reply. I even had to call another AE (the sales representative just gave he number to me but I don't know who she is) just so Ms. Marian would respond. However, when I was with her she was very accommodating and she answered all my inquiries at once. Maybe it's just their internet connection.My wedding will be in February 2018. All I've booked so far is the church and venue. Any recommendations for an event stylist in tagaytay? I won't be acquiring the package with the in-house stylist because it's very expensive.
Hi sisses! We're considering TH to be our wedding venue. May nakakaalam po ba ng updated rates nila? I sent them emails and text pero wala pa po ako narereceive na feedback. Thank you!