Author Topic: Tagaytay Highlands  (Read 50548 times)

cristia

• GirlTalker
Re: Tagaytay Highlands
« Reply #200 on: September 30, 2016, 01:11:36 am »
sis cc1818 we got the heavenly highlands package so kaunti na lang yung suppliers that i booked, so far my coordinator is EMS, flowers for the church Rcjc, host JC alelis, band for church and reception totally mesmerized

sis yn061515 check they website for their wedding rates and packages. their current rates are posted there naman. We made our reservation last year pa kaya we were able to avail of their old rates

cc1818

• GirlTalker
« Reply #201 on: September 30, 2016, 04:06:05 pm »
^i see! Midlands ba kayo and marami ba kayong guests? Sabi kasi ni Sharon nung nagvisit kami, 200 guests yung maximum pero nasa labas na yung buffet table kasi hindi na pala siya kasya pag sinagad na 200.

Buti ka pa sis, yung old rate pala yung nakuha niyo :) Kung heavenly kayo, are you able to discuss your desired style sa reception? Dba si Badang Rueda and Michael Ruiz yung pagpipilian sis?

cristia

• GirlTalker
« Reply #202 on: October 01, 2016, 10:14:15 pm »
sis yes 200 guests kami initially but i think less than that naman yung makakapunta. Kaya nga im thinking if we will get a led wall or projector, mas space saving kasi yung led wall although mahal hehe. Our ae told me before that its teddy manuel or mike ruiz I chose mike, so far ok naman. They adjusted the whole package rate because yung heavenly is good for 150 only. We initially thought 250 e hehe but mike said if less than 200 na guests ko, babawas naman sa costs din

smdagnes

• spitfire
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #203 on: January 17, 2017, 04:46:31 am »
^i see! Midlands ba kayo and marami ba kayong guests? Sabi kasi ni Sharon nung nagvisit kami, 200 guests yung maximum pero nasa labas na yung buffet table kasi hindi na pala siya kasya pag sinagad na 200.

Buti ka pa sis, yung old rate pala yung nakuha niyo :) Kung heavenly kayo, are you able to discuss your desired style sa reception? Dba si Badang Rueda and Michael Ruiz yung pagpipilian sis?

our wedding is next month, we had TH booked since March ata or April. From Sharon to Alpen now, it's a new AE looking after us. Anyways, we did not opt for their in house stylist kaya we got the HH package less. Although Badang and Michael Ruiz's works are fab, iba lang talaga trip namin. If you opted for the two, for sure you will first discuss your preferences :)
No Guts, No Glory 8)

katrinaMD

• Probationary
« Reply #204 on: January 19, 2017, 01:24:37 pm »
Hi! Im a TH bride this January 2018. Inquire ko lang, puede ba magpalit ng AE? Kasi alpen torres AE ko before then she gave my account na to md marian camacho, na medyo magulo kausap at hindi nagrreply sa kin and hindi sinasagot ang call ko. I have an inquiry po sana. Im quite consufed for the food tasting. Diba we wont be able to taste all the food na isserve sa wedding, kasi mamimili lang for the food tasting. I asked kasi if we can add sa food tasting [textspeak!] mga isserve sa wedding na iba pang dishes. Sabi daw ng chef i will add 2000 for the 2 dishes na gusto nman iadd sa food tasting na good for 2 pax lang. anyone here experienced the FT in highlands? Thanks

Bluevani

« Reply #205 on: February 03, 2017, 02:55:25 pm »
My AE is also Ms. Marian Camacho. I agree they really take a long time to reply. I even had to call another AE (the sales representative just gave he number to me but I don't know who she is) just so Ms. Marian would respond. However, when I was with her she was very accommodating and she answered all my inquiries at once. Maybe it's just their internet connection.

My wedding will be in February 2018. All I've booked so far is the church and venue. Any recommendations for an event stylist in tagaytay? I won't be acquiring the package with the in-house stylist because it's very expensive.

angel_cc

« Reply #206 on: February 07, 2017, 02:17:55 pm »
Hi ladies, meron ba sa inyo may recent rates for June 2017 wedding sana? Thank you! :)

azenith2018

• Probationary
« Reply #207 on: February 07, 2017, 05:24:01 pm »
^Hi sis, I'm also asking for TH current rates. So far kasi eto nakita ko sa website nila. http://tagaytayhighlands.com/golf-country-clubs/weddings Don't know if this is updated. Hindi pa ko nakapag-inquire sa kanila personally coz I'm based overseas. 2018 pa wedding ko but I'm planning to book TH this July pag-vacation namin ng Pinas.

angel_cc

« Reply #208 on: February 10, 2017, 06:17:49 pm »
^ Thanks sis @azenith2018   ;)

azenith2018

• Probationary
« Reply #209 on: February 11, 2017, 05:59:51 am »
Sis angel_cc, no worries sis! Lapit na pala wedding mo? Are you able to book your suppliers? Saan church mo? Sorry dami tanong.  ;D Next year pa wedding ko, I'm just getting ideas here din. I was planning to get Full Coordination or All-in package. Was planning kasi to get all suppliers that TH won't provide from my coordinator (i.e. photo-video, make-up ect.) para less hassle since my partner and I are both overseas.

ninja8

• GirlTalker
« Reply #210 on: February 21, 2017, 12:04:45 pm »
Former TH bride last December 2016.  They do take a lot of time to reply most esp pag malayo pa wedding mo and signal there is bad most esp when it rains so those hashtag games for the wedding will not work. I was based overseas as well but I let my coordinator handle the coomunication with Highlands. They do get into details once all of your suppliers have been booked and once you have chosen the menu and set-up.

I had my food tasting 2 wks before the wedding.  I locked in the rates for highlands to avoid inflation rates as early as August of 2015. You are only allowed 4 main dish, the soup, 1 salad and 1 appetizer then 3 desserts. The reason why you have to add Php 2000 for the additional dish is technically complimentary lang yung food tasting na bigay sa inyo. Additional dish means additional buying of ingredients and labor thus the reason for the charge.

Hope this helps :)

smdagnes

• spitfire
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #211 on: February 25, 2017, 11:34:38 pm »
Hello Ladies!

We just had our wedding at Tagaytay Highlands last Valentine's Day! I haven't had the chance to read the forums.

Sharon was my initial AE when i booked them last year, then she left and i was moved to Alpen, then she too left and i ended up with Marian. Mas matagal si Marian sa TH kay Alpen so i take it she is more experienced. Anyways, all went well naman. As for the delay in response, well hindi maganda ang network connections dun. Ni walang wifi connectivity at the cabins /  accommodations. If there is anything urgent or for quicker response, my coordinator would pick up the phone and ring her and then they'd discuss or let her know na may email kami that she needs to go through. I did not have any issue with Marian naman - probably because by the time i was handed over to her e almost done na kami with the preps.

Cut them a little slack sa delay in response, pero once they read naman your mails they respond to your concerns, or i-sms or viber na lang sila if it's a small inquiry pero shempre whatever is agreed, best to put in paper or on email pa rin.

Hope this helps ladies  :-*
No Guts, No Glory 8)

smdagnes

• spitfire
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #212 on: February 25, 2017, 11:36:24 pm »
My AE is also Ms. Marian Camacho. I agree they really take a long time to reply. I even had to call another AE (the sales representative just gave he number to me but I don't know who she is) just so Ms. Marian would respond. However, when I was with her she was very accommodating and she answered all my inquiries at once. Maybe it's just their internet connection.

My wedding will be in February 2018. All I've booked so far is the church and venue. Any recommendations for an event stylist in tagaytay? I won't be acquiring the package with the in-house stylist because it's very expensive.

Check Jocelyn Laguna (Love in Blooms Floral Design & Event Styling)
No Guts, No Glory 8)

Bluevani

« Reply #213 on: March 05, 2017, 08:06:13 pm »
@smdagnes, Thank you!

I've inquired from love in blooms floral design and event styling. And they charge a lot. 185k for church entourage and reception. I didn't know styling cost that much.

I also inquired from Flowers unlimited tagaytay (now named flowers for ever after). Relatively more affordable at 120k. Any reviews on them? TIA!

newbiewife

• Probationary
« Reply #214 on: March 07, 2017, 03:34:57 pm »
For those who want an AE who replies quick and is efficient, you can request for Armin. She's our AE for our Feb 2017 wedding and we love her! Think twice about getting the services of their in-house florist for the Blissful Union package. Styling was not our priority during the wedding, but I noticed some flower arrangements that were not based on what we agreed on. I only noticed based on the photos of our guests, parang tinipid masyado ng florist. So if you can look for other florists, please do so :)

Giezelle01

• Probationary
« Reply #215 on: February 14, 2018, 05:19:06 am »
Hi im planning my wedding in TH on On jan 2019 sobrang full na po kasi, i just want to ask if  200-220 guests is crowded na ba or kasya ba un sa reception?hindi ba sya congsted?  Gsto kasi nmin mejo may space pa na lalakaran namin sa aisle? Or s gitna for the dance floor? Thanksss

Bluevani

« Reply #216 on: March 06, 2018, 04:20:29 am »
Tagaytay Highlands Graduate February 25, 2018
Madre De Dios
Linchangco-Lim

Supplier Review Part 3
Twinsome Events Styling Services
5/5
Recommended by our coordinator.
Church and Reception Styling.
All the pegs were followed and the color combination of the flowers were on point. No problems.
Flowers For Ever After By. Posh Event Stylist
2/5
P20,000
I booked them initially as the event stylist including church and entourage bouquets but something came along the planning and we downgraded the package to just the entourage and bridal flowers. They did not follow any of the pegs and color combinations of the flowers I sent. None of what I wanted was executed. They also did not give the rosebuds of the bearers (3) which was in the contract. They likewise did not bring any loose petals for throwing. All the bouquet handles were in peach colored ribbons - not the peg and not the color motif of the wedding at all. I still gave them 2 points - one for showing up and another one for at least having flowers.
Included in the package are hand-tied burlap covered bridal bouquet, boutonniere for the groom, blue rosebuds (17), bouquet for principal sponsors (6), bouquet for secondary sponsors (3), bouquet for MOH and bridesmaids (2), blue flower crown and flower baskets (2) and Loose petals.
I highly do not recommend them.

yum_me

• Probationary
« Reply #217 on: May 02, 2018, 10:26:48 pm »
Hi! talaga bang kapag non-package wedding yung kinuha mo, you're required to consume worth 180K of food?

buchakikay

• GirlTalker
« Reply #218 on: June 27, 2018, 08:28:54 pm »
Hi sisses! We're considering TH to be our wedding venue. May nakakaalam po ba ng updated rates nila? I sent them emails and text pero wala pa po ako narereceive na feedback.

Thank you!  :)

reyeslinawedding

• Probationary
« Reply #219 on: September 26, 2018, 02:13:44 pm »
Hi sisses! We're considering TH to be our wedding venue. May nakakaalam po ba ng updated rates nila? I sent them emails and text pero wala pa po ako narereceive na feedback.

Thank you!  :)

Blissful Union- 150k
Heavenly Highlands- 310k

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close