Author Topic: Tagaytay Highlands  (Read 50530 times)

meow-meow

• an ebul cat >:)
  • GirlTalker
Re: Tagaytay Highlands
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2013, 03:57:06 pm »
so sorry for the horrible grammar and few typos I did on my last post, *haggard mode lang because of the last minute work loads that I have to finish >.<

^ sis, you can bring your own stylist naman. Althou i think badang rueda (in house) is good na rin. Im also considering taking the 190k package para not too stressful na for me.

Girls, can anyone suggest yung mga tagaytay based na flower supplier?

thanks sis!  :D yeah, I found out that Badang is their official stylist, I have yet to see his creations.. I can't wait to go home so that I can arrange everything that needs to be arranged xD (overseas bride here) it is just sooooo hard to coordinate with suppliers thru email and I don't have enough resources to call them one by one  :(
when is you're weding pala sis?

anyway hopefully we will get the reception venue reserved by this weekend para I can start sa paghahanap ng suppliers ko.. Happy preps to us! ^o^/

« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 04:06:27 pm by meow-meow »
when in doubt.. GOOgle it!

ducky

• Princess
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2013, 08:56:39 pm »
^ october 6 sis. I have to agree with you because i got engaged last year, was overseas that time and i was so stressed with the preps and madalas pa kame nagaaway ni fiancee because of the small details. Hehe.

And i made chikka with the HL coordinator and she mentioned nga na mahirap pag December kase almost everyday sila may weddings and full yung slot nila ng 10am, 3pm and 5pm.

cheriesanges

• GirlTalker
    • Like Us
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2013, 09:11:55 pm »
Hl bride too, ill be getting amante fleurs as my stylist and had meeting last week-ok un rate ;)

Dec 22 2013 ako at 3pm

ducky

• Princess
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2013, 12:49:40 am »
^ sis, can you share the estimate rate?

meow-meow

• GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2013, 07:02:35 pm »
@sis ducky
same here haha we're trying to stay within our budget talaga..

@sis cheriesanges
yeah, kindly share their rates with us sis, okay din naman creations nya  ;)

I don't think we will need mood lights since morning ang wedding namin, masasayang lang kasi hindi masyadong makikita xD

cheriesanges

• GirlTalker
    • Like Us
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2013, 10:03:50 pm »
Hello sissies

His rates starts at 40k and above depends on the flowers and theme u want to execute

His 40k - local flowers,also incl ng church, bouquet others

d_best_babe

• Probationary
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2013, 02:07:13 am »
Hi mga sis! we just started on our wedding preparation, we are thinking of tagaytay wedding and we both agreed to have it in tagaytay highlands. Super excited  ;D . Medyo worried lang about sa budget as we really don't have any idea, baka kasi mapasubo... mahirap na. hehe. Puede bang pasend ng expense report ninyo including yung mga suppliers. my email ad is d_best_challenger@yahoo.com. we would appreciate your help.  :)

ducky

• Princess
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2013, 01:42:38 pm »
thanks cherieanges! :) really appreciate your response. inclusive na ba yung OOT fees dun?

likilikipotpot

• GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2013, 02:08:57 pm »
Hello! November bride here at Tagaytay Highlands as well. I still can't decide whether to get the florist included in their wedding package or get an independent one. Ano po ba mas sulit? I'm also thinking of getting Amante Fleurs din kasi instead of the florist included in their package.

ducky

• Princess
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2013, 10:03:53 pm »
^Affordable na kase si Amante Fleur considering inclusive na church/bouquet. I'll try to schedule a meeting with him this week and see if he can get the style that i want with that kind of price range.

The 190k package inclusive na ng full swag/drapes plus i saw some of the designs made by Badang for the HL weddings and i liked it. Althou yun nga, wala pang yung flowers sa Madre De Dios so more gastos.

cheriesanges

• GirlTalker
    • Like Us
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2013, 10:36:15 pm »
thanks cherieanges! :) really appreciate your response. inclusive na ba yung OOT fees dun?

sis depende, kung simple inclusive na. u sked an appointment sa kana. not so pricey compare to others esp badang rueda.

balitaan mo ko sa meeting mo ha, when i had meeting with him on 19 dec, he had 2 couples so he was so busy. so better ask him kun may kasabay ka. we were the last couple who waited for 1 hr so - kaya we decided to have merienda muna. :)

it was my first time to visit on 18 dec even though booked ko na sia june 2012, i fell in love when i saw it personally. excited kami and for our guests.

twilight

• Senior GirlTalker
    • http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,124583.0.html
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2013, 04:26:22 am »
Hello :) sorry mga sisses sa OT. We'll be attending a wedding sa midlands this weekend. Among pinakamalapit na hotel sa midlands? San BA Ang preps usually Ng weddings na Ang venue Ay sa midlands? Tia!

cheriesanges

• GirlTalker
    • Like Us
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2013, 01:14:52 pm »
Hello :) sorry mga sisses sa OT. We'll be attending a wedding sa midlands this weekend. Among pinakamalapit na hotel sa midlands? San BA Ang preps usually Ng weddings na Ang venue Ay sa midlands? Tia!
Sa loob sis ang preps

Reco- crosswinds tagaytay malapit s highlands

poisoncheezey

• GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2013, 10:44:57 am »
Just a newbie here. My wedding is also at Midlands Veranda on Nov 30, 2013. Nagpa-customize kasmi ng package then outside suppliers lahat except sa food, cake, at sounds & lights.  :)

eleneee

• Probationary
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2013, 12:29:38 pm »
Hi sissies! I'm a highlands bride din ;D We booked the place December 15, 2013 and we were hoping na sana magback out yung 3pm schedule para mamove yung ceremony namin from 10am to 3pm kasi we were opting for a evening reception haha
grabe halos puno na din ang schedule ng Madre de Dios and here I thought mas konti ang magpapareserve sa church xD

quick question of, so it's okay to bring an outsider stylist?
because I really love Gideon's work and hoping we could have him as a supplier.. *fingers crossed*

How did you book Tagaytay Highlands? Private siya diba? Ano yung procedured nila for you to get the venue?

cheriesanges

• GirlTalker
    • Like Us
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2013, 11:56:01 pm »
Yes its a private place, just call them And enquire for their wedding

likilikipotpot

• GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2013, 03:42:20 pm »
Hello!Question for the past brides and the brides to be. Pano yung ginawa nyo sa crew meals? My fiance and I are thinking of getting the crew meal service of our WC kasiang mahal ng crew meal sa Highlands. Please share your experiences regarding this. Thank you so much in advance! Also, is it normal that the musicians ask for plated meals? Kasi kung yung ibang suppliers namin packed meals lang,nakakahiya naman.

meow-meow

• GirlTalker
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2013, 02:43:36 pm »
^hi sis! I asked Verna (highlands coordinator) about this and she said they don't allow outside food even for your suppliers kya no choice [textspeak!] kami but to get the crew meal package..

For musicians naman, it depends wether they state that in their contract, I'm getting libante strings and they stated that we have to give them a buffet or worth 350/pax meal, in our case exact Lang din naman sa package ng highlands so i think okay Lang sa kanila yung ganon..
HTH!   ;)

likilikipotpot

• GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2013, 07:09:11 pm »
thank you very much sis meow-meow! :)

likilikipotpot

• GirlTalker
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2013, 08:37:18 am »
Hello!I have a question again.For those who had or will be having a morning wedding, will 5000 lumens projector suffice given that the reception is lunchtime and sa Veranda Midlands ang venue? Hindi ko na kasi ni-coconsider ang LED wall screen because it's so expensive. Please advise girls. Thanks in advance!

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close