watch now

Author Topic: Body lotion  (Read 55642 times)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Body lotion
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2012, 09:41:34 pm »
Have a couple:

Neutrogena body oil
J&J
TBS cocoa butter body butter
HHN body butter
Mustela (this is originally my daughter's)

happytalker

  • Guest
Re: Body lotion
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2012, 11:26:46 pm »
Nivea body milk

lonelymiss28

  • Guest
Re: Body lotion
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2012, 11:36:46 pm »
pag summer i use keri, curel and aveda, pag winter naman i use body shop. but I only buy them when on sale.

Happy_Angel

  • Guest
Re: Body lotion
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2012, 11:45:15 pm »
^Naku, ako din sis,nagkaroon ako ng allergy kaya eto Aveeno na lang. Although sis,may isa silang variant na may smell na ok din naman for my skin, yung Stress and Relief variant. yung scent nya  ay mux ng lavender,chamomile and ylang-ylang. Sa Landmark kasi, eto lang yung variant ngayon na available.

Sige sis, will try that variant as well. Thanks, sis! :)

deth

  • Guest
Re: Body lotion
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2012, 01:16:39 am »
I love Myra E Hand and Body Lotion.  :)

adellaide

  • Guest
Re: Body lotion
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2012, 04:10:56 am »
cannot live w/o lotion too. I use St. Ives :) I like Palmer's Cocoa Butter too..

I like Palmer's as well, ewan ko ba sa cocoa butter na yan gusto ko kumain ng pastry after...except for Dove with shea butter sobrang tamis ng scent nakakaumay but soft talaga sa skin :)

krayola.kahel

  • Guest
Re: Body lotion
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2012, 03:29:38 pm »
I love Myra E Hand and Body Lotion.  :)

same here sis very moisturizing. I used the VitaWhite variant.

mscloud

  • Guest
Re: Body lotion
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2012, 12:09:25 am »
I usually use Body Shop, Crabtree & Evelyn, or Marks and Spencer. Lalo na pag dry sa air-conditioned office, good to keep a bottle at hand, I like the slight scent lingering. :)  Tpos sa gabi before going to sleep i'll use something for Extra Dry skin from Jergens or Neutrogena, para ultra nourishing ang effect.

Was wondering kung may interested bumili? I have one extra Crabtree & Evelyn Lavender Hand Therapy. Selling at Amazon at 24usd. I'm letting go at 750php. Just email me at les_cloud16@yahoo.com :)

http://multiply.com/mu/letgogreatstuff/image/1/photos/1/600x600/1/IMG-4737.JPG?et=gFYUKM%2C7wL7Um9lu1ScqCw&nmid=525214258


jodainess

  • Guest
Re: Body lotion
« Reply #28 on: February 29, 2012, 02:32:21 am »
Skinwhite lotion spf 20, super moisturizing and nakakawhiten nang skin, :-)

CarelStrawberry

  • Guest
Re: Body lotion
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2012, 02:48:07 pm »
Block and White Ultima. Pero since nung bumili ako ng Kustie honey Body Butter di ko na nagamit. So far  Kustie honey Body Butter anf favorite ko. Ambango! :D

Twinkle23

  • Guest
Re: Body lotion
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2012, 05:23:02 pm »
How much yung Kustie Sis?

CarelStrawberry

  • Guest
Re: Body lotion
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2012, 06:04:10 pm »
^269 yata original sis pero nung binili ko nakasale kasi sila ngayun, 199 lang. :D

^Vain_Chiq^

  • Guest
Re: Body lotion
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2012, 06:06:59 pm »
As much as possible I try to minimize the use of cosmetic products with parabens. Before I'm using Dove Body Milk but since it has parabens, I now switched to Inecto Pure Coconut Body Butter. :)

Twinkle23

  • Guest
Re: Body lotion
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2012, 07:43:37 pm »
^269 yata original sis pero nung binili ko nakasale kasi sila ngayun, 199 lang. :D


[textspeak!] nga try ko...Watsons meron ba Sis?

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Body lotion
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2012, 07:54:21 pm »
sis vain chiq,parehas tayo iwas me sa parabens kasi may allergies me,,,natura naturals sno white advance lotion naman na gamit ko....hmmm vanilla scent....love it...and makes my skin whiter,,and smooth,,..

meyzteryouzah

  • Guest
Re: Body lotion
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2012, 08:50:17 am »
i alternate these lotions:

Bikini Bomb then Bare it all cream (Venus & Mars)

Supreme White / St. Dalfour Lotion (fashionandbeauty101)

Blue Peel Body Cream (Red Berries)

------------

LovingMama

  • Guest
Re: Body lotion
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2012, 09:41:09 am »
Hi..share ko lang po. Ive tried diff kind of lotion..nivea talaga Hindi sticky, palmers mabango and ok din sya sa skin, aveeno is maganda din lalo na sa mga baby ko tanggal talaga ang rashes nila yon lang malagkit ang feeling and cethaphil too like aveeno parang baby soft ang skin.

God Bless Us!

kristyallen

  • Guest
Re: Body lotion
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2012, 03:02:04 pm »
Good to know I'm not the only one who can't live without lotion. :) I'm using Perfect Purity Cocoa Butter. PHP 99 lang sa Shopwise. And it's a big bottle na. 600ml that lasted me 3 months and counting. Ok naman siya pero medyo malabnaw. But I'm planning to repurchase again soon kasi sulit naman sa price.

CarelStrawberry

  • Guest
Re: Body lotion
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2012, 12:09:33 pm »

[textspeak!] nga try ko...Watsons meron ba Sis?

Sa Watsons ako bumibili sis. :D

Twinkle23

  • Guest
Re: Body lotion
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2012, 05:53:15 pm »
ok...thanks sis!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close