watch now

Author Topic: Online Dating  (Read 105083 times)

angeljolie

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #540 on: November 27, 2017, 04:40:33 pm »
^Thanks sis. Yes medyo matagal na kami nagdecide to date exclusively. He was the one who brought it up too. He's been very consistent din kaya alam ko kaagad na something was bothering him. I never doubted him too kasi he's consistently present at lahat ng sinasabi nyang ginagawa nya at pinupuntahan nya, totoo naman. Wala syang tinago saken even his exes. Nung magkasama kami, alam ko naman na sincere sya at honest. Hindi ko naman naramdaman na may iba. So hindi yun ang problema namin hehe.

Just an update, back to normal kami. Pero andun pa din yung fear ko na anytime he will drop the bomb. Hindi sya magandang feeling pero ayoko na din muna ipilit. Siguro nga it's too early to be talking about marriage after all. Basta yung ultimatum ko sa sarili ko is still in place (he doesn't know about it). Sa ngayon, masaya pa ako.

plumpolka

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #541 on: November 27, 2017, 05:18:24 pm »
ang hirap mag online dating kasi wala kayong something in common. tapos nab-bored na agad ako kasi walang ibang imemessage kung kumain na ako, nakauwi na ako, im not into that stuff. kaya wala pa ko naka date online e. tsaka parang ang hirap maging commited na online lang

angeljolie

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #542 on: November 27, 2017, 06:20:19 pm »
^Mahirap kung wala kayong something in common. It's true for offline dating too. That's why you should be willing to spend time to get to know each other and see whether you have something in common (online or offline).  Yung paulit-ulit naman na text messages, again hindi lang sa online dating nangyayari yun. In my opinion, it's part of a couple's routine. So ako, I give importance to that. Dadating talaga yung time na wala masyado mapagusapan lalo na kung kilala nyo na ang isa't isa. Pero kung hindi nyo pa kilala masyado tapos yun lang pinaguusapan, then it's a different story.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 08:22:18 am by angeljolie »

bea31

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #543 on: November 27, 2017, 08:42:19 pm »
Saan kayo nag online dating? And usually ba all foreigner? Walang pinoy? Tia.

kaya_3

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #544 on: November 28, 2017, 07:33:13 am »
Saan kayo nag online dating? And usually ba all foreigner? Walang pinoy? Tia.
Aside from Tinder, you can try OKC, Skout, Tagged.... the list goes on. Marami rin po Pinoy don hindi lang foreigner. BUT be extra careful!  ;D

amethyst028

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #545 on: November 29, 2017, 12:11:02 pm »
@ Girltalker2 yes sis he had past relationships. iba't ibang nationality rin kasi he worked in singapore, u.s and nag masters siya sa london. almost 20years of his life wala siya dito sa philippines. i asked why he never got married and he never even came close to being engaged. kasi daw hindi pa siya ready emotionally and takot rin siya na maging financial liability yung magiging asawa niya. bread winner kasi siya, he provides for his mom and son also nagbibigay rin siya sa mom ng son niya. early this year lang nag sink in sa kanya that he is really getting old and he needs stability in his life.

@angeljolie well sis if he was married before and recent lang ang divorce i don't think he is ready to get back into that again. and kung mukhang enjoy siya sa buhay niya ngayon then you can be sure na he wants to stay that way for a while. if you he is saying or showing na bored na siya and gusto niya ng something more like a family or someone to come home to then that is your clue na he has marriage in mind. and it also depends where he is in his life. kung financially and emotionally ready na ba siya ulit. also the quality of your relationship. kung masaya ba kayo as in mas madaming happy times kesa sa bad times. tama iyan just keep your expectations low. enjoy what you have now and just let things happen. hindi mo rin kasi pwedeng ipilit kusa iyang mangyayari and sa guy mismo manggagaling kahit wala ka gawin or sabihin.

sa mga nahanap ang partner nila through online dating maybe you can share what site or app para sa mga sis natin na nag a-ask. sa akin kasi sa fb kame nagka kilala.



Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #546 on: November 29, 2017, 04:19:18 pm »
I met my boyfriend through online dating as well more than a year ago, everything actually went so fast, the first week that we've met, we were always talking to each almost every waking minute and hour lol. It was very obvious that we liked each other a lot that's why wala pang one week, we've declared that we are already bf and gf. That was around August and I have a flight on November in Thailand for a birthday trip, wala pa kaming isang buwan, he also booked his flight to Thailand.

It was really kind of funny, all my friends and colleagues always asks how was our first meeting. Was it awkward? Was I shy at first? but it was the total opposite, it felt like we've always known each other. We were really just comfortable with each other and days before the trip ends he was tearing up on my lap realizing that we are parting ways soon. Going back  to the airport was the worse part of the trip, so many tears from the two of us but whatever happened in that trip just confirms the feelings we have for each other.

Last April, I visited him and met his parents. His parents loved me lol and of course I love them. His mom and I always message in FB.

Of course not everything are rainbows and butterflies. He had difficulties at work and in my part, since we've met I have changed a lot. I went vegan which is a big deal for him as he loves to cook, one way he expresses his love is by cooking and he's a big time carnivore. I also became a minimalist, really just far far far from who I am the first time we met. I am thankful that even though I have changed and we have a lot of differences now, especially on our POV's, our love is so much bigger than those differences.

There was a time that we almost broke up, we didn't talk for a week but in the end we patched things up because he loves me and I love him, so if we love each other, why not try? We both agreed that we should and if our relationship fails, we both know that we have tried.

I am really so thankful that from all the people in the dating site, we found each other.

Sis! So happy for you! 😀

Sana tuloy tuloy na. 😍

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #547 on: December 20, 2017, 12:02:45 am »
Kumusta na mga online daters?  Anong latest?

Apple1230

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #548 on: December 20, 2017, 10:28:28 am »
my friend has been bugging me to join this online dating site. she made me watch a video featuring the site it's about looking for a sugar daddy but people there found love too. out of curiosity i joined just to see what kind of people are there. i just want to share my experience on this site.

i received a few messages:

guy #1: taiwanese 35yrs. old, IT engineer working in makati, he said he is looking for a long term relationship. annoyingly his profile photo is not his actual photo, and he saidd his salary is just enough fro him.

guy #2: filipino 33yrs. old, married with a baby to be born in a few weeks. business man. looking for sex with connection. he is only available to meet up during the day preferably lunch time and weekdays. in exchange he will wine and dine you that's it. the reason he is on this site is because he and his wife have not been intimate since she got pregnant.

guy #3: chinese 35yrs. old, single no plans of getting married. experienced sugar daddy. works for his family business he is the 3rd generation. he said he has a sugar baby he is sending to med school but wants to cut her off coz she is not taking her studies seriously.

there are other guys who messaged me the following days but i didn't reply to them anymore. after 3days i deleted my account. i'm amused at the kind of lifestyle other people live. can't help but pass judgement but to each it's own.

what's good in a site like this is people here are honest. they will not bullsh*t you just to get in your pants. they say things as it is take it or leave it. the guys who have money usually just wants company with sex, there are guys who are looking for a relationship but they don't have much money most of them are pinoys too.

sk8rboyswife

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #549 on: December 20, 2017, 12:28:48 pm »
Kumusta na mga online daters?  Anong latest?

I stopped muna sis hahaha! Saka na siguro after 2 years ulet, have to get my sh%%% back together muna.

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #550 on: December 20, 2017, 02:02:25 pm »
Getting stronger pa din. Malapit na kami mag-2yrs.

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #551 on: December 20, 2017, 11:30:33 pm »
^^Ay, what happened?

^That's good to hear.

The athlete is back from Austria but we haven't talked yet. There's something weird about some stuff and I will get to the bottom of it. Pero kelangan ko muna landiin to ng todo todo para hindi obvious that I am fishing for something.

The two bagets, well, they are still texting me. Eric is still working long hours and recently got a raise. He is planning to buy a new house. The house he owns right now will be an income earning property. He wants to buy a condo daw dahil sawang sawa na raw sya sa yard work...lol! Wala pa ring GF. Lucas, on the other hand is still convincing me to ditch the athlete and try him daw. Susme kako, eh di parang ganon din ang kinalabasan.

Bakit ang mga lalake ang hirap basahin minsan? Di ba dapat tayo ang complicated individuals? I mean, seriously.

angeljolie

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #552 on: December 21, 2017, 10:54:46 am »
sk8rboyswife aww hugs sis. You'll be fine sooner than you think. :)

mysterioza_me good for you sis! Happy ang holidays hehe.

kvandenhaak, iba talaga ang effect sayo ni athlete ha. I mean you always knew what's on (other) men's minds. Pero si athlete ginugulo ang isip mo. LOL!

I have a friend who told me she thinks like a man now, having been broken many times. Ako rin I used to think na parang lalake na din ako mag isip and I'm fool proof already. What I realized is, yes ganun ako but only when I'm not in a relationship. If I get into one, bumabalik pa din ang pagkababae ko hehe. Though not as crazy as before.

Having said that, eto kami ay steady lang. No pressure. Looking forward to our next trip together.

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #553 on: December 21, 2017, 10:46:27 pm »
^We can't think like a man, iba ang takbo ng utak nila. Maybe she meant thinking objectively like that of a man. Anyways, kasi tayong girls, our emotions derail our judgement...always! Minsan kahit nagdudumilat na harap mo ang katotohanan, ipipikit mo na lang ang mata.

The athlete's is just doing something weird. Maybe he thinks it flatters me but it's not normal. Something is going on with his brain and I am not sure if I want to find out or if I just leave him now. Decisions...decisons...sigh!

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #554 on: December 22, 2017, 03:02:15 am »
The athlete's is just doing something weird. Maybe he thinks it flatters me but it's not normal. Something is going on with his brain and I am not sure if I want to find out or if I just leave him now. Decisions...decisons...sigh!
Na-curious ako dito. Kung ako nasa situation mo for sure aalamin ko talaga. Pero kung takot ako sa pwedeng malaman ko malamang hindi ko nalang din gugustuhin alamin at pabayaan nalang.

^^Thanks sis. Merry nga ang Christmans namin maski magkalayo.

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #555 on: December 22, 2017, 03:34:26 am »
^We had the chance to talk today. Nawala pala yung phone nya and was phoneless for 3 weeks and he can't remember my phone number. He got a new one before his trip to Austria and he was back home last Monday or Tuesday. A month kaming walang communication and I thought something was wrong. Kaloka!

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #556 on: December 22, 2017, 04:25:59 am »
^Ohhh buti nalang yun lang ang reason. Masyado lang talagang praning ang mga girls haha

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #557 on: December 22, 2017, 06:46:15 am »
^Eh yun eh kung totoo...lol! Magkikita kami either tonight or tomorrow. Check ko kung nagsasabi ng totoo. Anyways, nagtitigas pa nga ulo ko. I was so determined not to text him until he does kasi historically, sya naman palagi talaga nagti-text at pag di yun nag-text keber lang talaga ako. Eh kaso this time, medyo matagal na ata kako at nakabalik na sya from Austria. Hindi na ata tamang magmaganda pa...lol! Magtitigas pa rin sana ako ng ulo when Facebook reminded me of my post exactly three years ago which says:
Silence maybe a woman's loudest cry. However, not everyone's ears and senses are equipped to receive that frequency. Speak out and tell them exactly how you feel. You'll be surprised how easy that solves the problem. It's not worth it to suffer alone. Communication is key!

So I said, it must be a sign. So I reached out.

angeljolie

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #558 on: December 22, 2017, 09:15:03 am »
^Uy hindi biro ang 1 month na walang communication ha. Sorry I'll be playing devil's advocate. Saken kasi, if he really wants to communicate, he will. Kesehoda walang cellphone. Are you not connected on social media yet?

Sige go alamin mo ang totoo hehe. Personally I would rather a guy be honest than leave me wondering. At least I could make informed decisions.

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #559 on: December 22, 2017, 09:30:17 am »
We are not connected at all. I preferred it that way unless it's getting serious. I was fine naman the first couple of weeks without communication because I knew he was going to be really busy. He told me he won't even have time to see his son. Pero pagbalik, back to normal na dapat. I wasn't expecting me to be his priority. We are clear where we both stand at this time. Well, he wants to see me right away. That is good enough for now. In the future, not sure!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close