^Naku, masalimuot ang story at nakakaloka. Kasi pati ang ex-wife ni Vaughn damay. May red flags naman na almost from the beginning. I should have left right away pero kasi matigas ulo ko and I wanted to know kung ano mga kagaguhan nyang ginagawa. We met in Tinder but never deactivated his account so nakikita ko ang distance nya from where I live. I never told him anything of any suspicion. I was just playing along the whole time and he thought I was really that naive and dumb. First time I confirmed was when I was texting him one evening. May visitor daw sya. He said, "An old friend is passing through the night. I am preparing dinner and we're gonna watch a movie and then sleep!" I asked old friend from where kako? He said, "SHE's an old friend from high school!" So, I thought sa dami ng pupuntahan sa kanila pa at Netflix and chill ang drama?" Tapos me ganang pa syang mag-text. I said, "Why don't you text your GF?" Wala daw syang GF, good friends lang daw sila. I never said anything even if I wanted to. I continued playing along but I told him that if he doesn't want us anymore, it's fine. Just don't string me along. We can still be friends. Kesyo he's struggling to find himself chuva eklavu. He doesn't know exactly what he wants. Medyo naawa pa nga ako ng lagay na yun. I asked kung sino si "friend", high school friend nga daw nya at sinabi ang pangalan. So, I checked his FB account and found two with the same name. I asked if she's the nurse. Bakit ko daw kinakalkal ang FB nya...lol! July, I found out that he went to Toronto with the nurse on a weekend. Ang layo kasi ng distance na nag-register sa Tinder account nya. I still played it cool and said to myself, "I will kick your ass so hard, you will still be looking for it a yar from now!" I asked him about it. He never really confirmed or deny anything. I told him again to stop stringing me along and gave a warning. I said someting like, "You have no idea what's it's like to be the receiving end of my anger. I have a halo, but it's held by a pitchfork". He never took that seriously. Aba, September he was inviting me to watch for a hockey game. I said, "As long as I am not stepping on other people's toes, I am fine!" I think he thought it's funny keeping my hopes up. So, I messaged the girl on FB and told her everything. Eh nagkataon that the girl was in his house. I sent the message midnight. Next morning, nagti-text pa si Vaugh sa akin...lol! And then suddely he said, "What the f**K did you do? What did you do?

!!!" I said, "Not sure what you are talking about. What did I do?" LOL! Turned out, Julie read the message first thing in the morning and was so mad and crying and left his house. Eh dapat pala meron silang weekend getaway na hindi na nga natuloy. After half na hour or something, the girl me on the phone and we talked. Walang awayan, it was a very civil conversation and she just asked me what's going on. I told her everything and sent her the screenshots that I have been saving from the beginning. Iyak ng iyak sa phone. She said, "But we are in love! We're already saying I love you to each other!" I said, "Hey, that's what he told me and you have the proof so that's really up to you". But she thanked me for telling her. She said, "I really appreciate you telling me this. What a effing @$$hole!!! I will never talk to him ever again!". I think she went back to his place to get the rest of her stuff. She's texted me at kesyo sabi ni Vaughn, April pa yung last naming pagkikita. So, I sent her the screenshot of our conversation that September. I was there in his house...LOL! Iyak na naman sya...lol! I said, "Well, I have given you enough evidence. If those don't convince you, nothing will. I wish you the best!" and just left it as that. Pero heto, nung nagkakagulo na kami lahat that morning, Vaughn called me on the phone....for the first time! Galit na galit. Bawiin ko daw ang sinabi ko kay Julie. Otherwise, he will never talk to me ever again. He will delete everything about me on his phone. I said, "why would I do that, dumb@ss? I survived <insert age> years without you, what made you think I am gonna die without you?" Hindi sya nakakibo...lol! Fast forward to summer of 2017. I saw Vaughn's number calling me. Turns out it's a butt call. I text him and said, "Hey, you @$$ called me. I thought you were gonna delete my number on your phone. But whatever, I am in a much happier place now and I'd rather not have any kind of communication with you." He replied, "Oooops! That's good, I am happy for you!"
Now, the story of Vaughn's ex-wife. Kasi, after she got laid off nag-concentrate sa MLM business. So, feeling close gusto akong i-recruit. We got connected kasi I was liking some of her posts kasi, in fairness, okay naman talaga, as in very motivating. She added me in her account. She even called me at home at napagkwentuhan namin si VAughn. They were high school sweethearts. They met when they were 15 but there were on and off. And Christine (her name) said that Vaugn really likes girls a little to much. She said, she was never alone when they were together. At heto ang mas nakakaloka, etong si Julie pala eh malanditay din nung high school. Naging sila din pala ni Vaughn at that time. Christine heard a rumor that they were dating back in the days and I was assuming at Christine's back. What goes around comes around di ba? Kaloka! What Vaughn told me of the reason for the breakdown of marriage was that they grew apart. Sus, grow apart my behind! Nahuli daw pala ni Christine na nambababae si lalake. He asked for forgiveness and promised not to do it again daw but the affair continued. So, ang ginawa daw nitong si Christine was she flirted with one of Vaughn's teammate sa baseball during an out of town game para gumanti. Nahuli ni Vaughn si Christine making out with the guy in their own RV. Grabe, parang telenovela! And then the next day, she left their house. Ang weird din kasi ng set-up nilang mag-asawa. They are married but they were living separate lives. They don't have kids and their bank accounts are separate. Vaughn said they left it that way so the other can't say anything with whatever each of them spent their money on. It last about 12 years and Christine said that she needed a husband, not a roommate.
Now, it was around July also when I met Eric "Ryan Gossling"....lol! He kinda became my virtual shoulder to cry on. He was the one who told me to just tell the girl. His ex-GF also cheated on him but he discovered it himself. Sana daw me nagsabi din sa kanya. So, after more than a year we are still texting. Our friendship outlasted my previous relationships.