Okay, mega Chika. Eto eh overlapping stories ng guy who stood me up, the guy I am currently seeing and the two bagets...hahaha!
So, si athlete muna. Kasi, like I said, in the other thread. He's having some issues with his ex na nanay ng anak nya. Since they have a child, he doesn't have a choice. He needed to get in touch with her on a regular basis. Now, the problem is palagi silang nag-aaway. I don't know the whole story but since I only heard partly his side, I won't crucify the ex yet. When it happens, hindi binibigay ang anak sa kanya which stresses him out too much. Two weeks ago or so, daldal ako ng daldal sa text tapos biglang di na sya sumagot. Eh ako pag ganon, di na rin ako nagti-text and even before ganon talaga sya. It never bothered me at all, kung kelan sya mag-reply saka lang din ako sasagot. Anyway, Tuesday to Saturday hindi nagti-text si mokong. Sunday, nagsalita na ako. I said, "Why are you such a friggin weirdo?"....in a joking manner. He replied that he thought I was ranting. Kasi nililinaw ko lang na wala na talaga sila ni ex dahil ako kung meron pa sila, eh exit na ako. Ayokong maging kabit kahit di pa sila kasal...lol! Eh me away na pala sila ni ex that day. Overwhelming daw and he needed to hide from life...lol! One week na daw at that time na di binibigay sa kanya ang anak nya. So, he said if we could take it down a notch for now dahil wala daw sya sa proper mental state. I asked kung he meant we're over. That's not what he meant daw, he just needed to calm down daw. So, okay lang sa akin. I mean, I am not bothered by it. I am more concerned about his stress than anything. Kalma lang ako sa aking turf ika nga.
Now, remember there's an American guy who stood me up before? Well, a couple of days ago I was cleaning my messages and like in Badoo kasi nga sobrang tambak na eh. Di ko na mabasa yung iba. Napansin ko, me thread of messages nga pala kami. I messaged him at nang-asar. What happened to him kako, namatay ba sya? LOL! Pero okay lang kako kasi I found a guy naman na. At saka prefer ko kasi ang locals talaga kasi ayoko namang mag-move out of the country, if ever. I wish him the best kako and all the chorvakels. Sarcastic ang reply. He said, "Seems legit. yet you log on here several times of the day. 20 minutes isn't local?" which I replied, "Local means from here...Canadian. You're from Trumpland, isn't that what you told me?" Aba, nagalit. Racist daw ako. Ironic daw for someone who is an immigrant. Then he threatened me that I have extremist tendencies. He works as Border security personnel in the US side sa airport namin (diumano, but he sounds legit). No one says trumpland without repercussion and stuff like that. He will report me daw sa CBSA and will send my packet to homeland security. I said, I don't care because I know I am not a terrorist. He will add daw my name on the travel ban list...chuva eklavu. I said, "I have a niece that is an RCMP intern. I will ask her about our laws in online threats. He can find you no problem because I am sure there's not very may Americans, I assume that lives in that city who works as Border security staff." Hindi na sya sumagot after that...LMAO! g**o ba sya eh, citizen ako ng country na to. He is here on a working visa and that can easily be revoked once they found out that he is using his position to intimidate people.
Now, the two bagets. I still continue communication with Lucas.
Yung promdi na 26-year old. He's been asking me to hook-up with him kaso ayoko nga. Sabi ko, pag-iisipan ko (kunyari). Anyway, mature etong batang to eh. He is now studying to be a cop. Pinagalitan pa ako when I told him about the story. We were both betting idiots. BAkit ko pa daw kasi minessage so manigas daw ako. Reap what I sow daw but he said, the guy can't do what he was threatening me of. He was gonna get in trouble than anything else. I said he's right I should have not but sometimes, I am stubborn at mahilig mang-asar. Tigil tigilan ko na daw...LOL! Natutuwa ako though sa kanya, parang tatay kung makapagsalita....hahaha!
Now, etong MOMOL-mate kong si Eric. Nagkita kami kanina....lol! Biglang nag-text and asked if we can meet for a drive. Eh wala naman akong ginagawa so di okay lang. Tutal yung si athlete eh gustong magmukmok eh alanangan naman magmukmok din ako.? Tutal friendly date lang naman. At wala naman akong balak makipag-sex dun sa bagets. Nagpaalam though if he can get a kiss...which I gave. Cheater na ba ako ng lagay na yon? I mean, Gabriel and I are not really official yet. At least he hasn't really stated that we are. I just call him BF. Anyway, it was a lovely night. Nag-update ng mga pangyayari about our personal lives and stuff. Tawa ng tawa about dun sa American. And he gave me the advice na just give Gabriel the space he needed for now. Minsan daw talaga, silang mga lalake kelangan ng break from everything. Di daw kasi sila katulad ng mga babae na pwedeng i-take lahat. I was glad though I accepted the invitation. He looks kinda tired though. He works long hours kasi, para na nga raw syang zombie. Tapos kinalong nya yung legs ko habang nagkuwentuhan. Kung di lang maaga ang pasok nya bukas baka ginabi pa kami. Kaso pinauwi ko na....LOL!