watch now

Author Topic: Online Dating  (Read 105217 times)

misslovelyjoy

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #360 on: August 19, 2017, 09:45:21 am »
May naka-match ako sa tinder na kakikilala lang namin gusto exclusive agad. Medyo off so cut off kalandian niya. Then just recently I found out he has gf/wife na and a 4 month old baby! My gosh. Haha. Ibang name and work pa binigay niya sa akin, then I messaged him sa IG about sa pagsinungaling niya, he blocked me right away. Lol. Si girl nagsend ng follow request sa ig at twitter ko. Hmm.

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #361 on: August 20, 2017, 01:32:39 am »
Finally may nag-message din na medyo malapit sa age ko...at cute! Nine years younger but still, hindi 26 or 27..lol!  So far, so good!

Sis, have u ever wondered where are the men in 40s/50s? Di Kaya di lang sila marunong gumamit ng apps for dating?
I really find it odd na wala sa Canada single/divorced within that age group. Baka your pic looks too young?

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #362 on: August 20, 2017, 01:41:02 am »
^Maybe yung mga older guys naghahanap naman ng younger girls or women.

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #363 on: August 21, 2017, 08:25:01 am »
^^Meron din naman kaso karamihan mga mukhang lolo ko...lol! Some I met has too much extra baggage, some are possessive eh di pa nga kami nagkikita. Some are way to serious for my taste. I accepted the fact that I will end up with a younger guy. The one I am talking to right now who I was ignoring for the last 2 months is 10 years younger. Way too funny...lol!

naizlabonita

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #364 on: August 21, 2017, 01:20:51 pm »
Meron akong consistent nakakachat sa OKC kaso nung inaaya ako makipag kita tumanggi ako eh wala pa nga one month kame magkachat..nung tumanggi ako sabi ko saka na...biglang di na din siya nag memessage. Napansin ko din yung usual na gustu nya pag usapan about sex..dinadivert ko na lang palage eh. So I guess naghahanap lang un ng makaka FWB. lol

angeljolie

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #365 on: August 21, 2017, 01:23:26 pm »
^Pinoy?

naizlabonita

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #366 on: August 21, 2017, 01:32:18 pm »
^Pinoy?

Yes sis Pinoy around same age kame 29.

angeljolie

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #367 on: August 21, 2017, 01:36:29 pm »
^Hay naku dami na talaga Pinoy na ganyan. Kala ata nila God's gift to women sila.

Anyway, hanap ulit hehe.

naizlabonita

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #368 on: August 21, 2017, 01:38:38 pm »
^Hay naku dami na talaga Pinoy na ganyan. Kala ata nila God's gift to women sila.

Anyway, hanap ulit hehe.

Hahaha yes sis swertihan na lang eh haha

angeljolie

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #369 on: August 21, 2017, 02:50:04 pm »
^Good luck sis!

kvandenhaak I met a 55 y/o (sabi nya) Canadian who works here in Manila. Nag early retirement (daw) sya but he was offered this job. Anyway, omg lolong lolo na ang itsura. He seemed nice though. Pero di ko talaga keri. He gave me long stemmed roses pa. I was dying inside lol hindi ko alam pano ko itatago. I hate when people looked.  Ugh.

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #370 on: August 21, 2017, 10:11:42 pm »
^Yes, that's one of the problem. Kahit ka-age ko lang, ang laki ng difference sa itsura. I mean, I know looks is not everything but you gotta be attracted to the person. Fortunately, guys who are 10 or so younger have no problems with the age difference.

angeljolie

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #371 on: August 22, 2017, 08:56:53 am »
^True. Dun ko sa Canadian guy na prove na hindi enough that you are intellectually compatible lang. There has to be some level of physical attraction. After all, you need to be together physically.

Btw, I have an American guy friend who said, "Love will come later. It will be first about tolerating. Willingness to accept things between you both. Then the love will grow in time." I don't know. What do you guys think?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 09:00:41 am by angeljolie »

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #372 on: August 22, 2017, 09:33:18 am »
^Sis naniniwala ako dyan, kapag hindi attractive sa akin physically, friendzone na agad. Di naman kailangan na super gwapo pero at least acceptable naman ang itsura. Paano ko naman i-holding hands yun or i-kiss kung wala siyang ka-appeal-appeal sa paningin ko.

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #373 on: August 22, 2017, 10:23:04 am »
^Exactly! I don't think I can kiss anyone that I am not physically attracted to...lol!

^^I don't know. There definitely has to be some kind of attraction before you can do the tolerating.

rarity

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #374 on: August 22, 2017, 11:23:08 am »
^True. Dun ko sa Canadian guy na prove na hindi enough that you are intellectually compatible lang. There has to be some level of physical attraction. After all, you need to be together physically.

Btw, I have an American guy friend who said, "Love will come later. It will be first about tolerating. Willingness to accept things between you both. Then the love will grow in time." I don't know. What do you guys think?
[/quote

In my point of view kase in a foreigner's perspective lalo sa PH they find it so strange and awkward na ambilis mag I love you ng mga tao specially girls. Sa kanila love is a big deal you can date for months and not say the L word kase they know when you fall in love with someone you have to get to know all their sides at a deeper level hindi yung nag date once I love you na kagad unless the guy wants some sexy time then ayon usually andali mag I love you. But in the western thinking saying I love you without really knowing each other is like lying   para sakanila saying I love you means you will be in a committed, exclusive relationship and that is a big deal sakanila you are giving up your freedom. Sa pinas the girls easily say I love you and foreigners cant understand why ambilis mag I love you       

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #375 on: August 23, 2017, 03:30:52 am »
^I take it as mas takot sila sa commitment and they are scared to be vulnerable. Hirap din kasi yung you wanted to say I love you to the other person pero you won't because it might scare them.

amethyst028

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #376 on: August 23, 2017, 08:07:00 am »
^depends on the guy rin. My ex last year half spanish half greek siya born and raised in uk. 2nd date nag i love u na siya sakin. Beware of guys who wants a relationship immediately usually may issues sila. Kaya it's up to us girls to take it slow. And yung mga mabibilis maging sila mabilis din nawawala kadalasan.

Regarding sa itsura i think ok lang yun as long as you love each other. Never mind what other people think as long as you are both happy. I have a very close friend her bf is early 60's na and she is 37. Guy is a french businessman and they've been together for 5yrs now. She is well provided for, guy gave her suv worth P2M and they are renting in a posh village p300k per month rent. Sent her to new york for grad school naka 6M sa cost of living alone pa lang in her 1yr. Stay there.

She is not after his money kasi during the early stages of their relationship she doesn't get anything from him. Habang tumatagal the guys started offering her stuff.

My point is sometimes you really have to give people a chance. You really never know e.

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #377 on: August 23, 2017, 09:27:22 am »
Hindi kasi agad masasabi na mahal mo pagkakita mo pa lang. Lalo na kung di mo type ang looks (not necessarily panget ah, nagkataon lang na di mo type--kunwari typical chinito pala yung may interes sayo pero gusto mo mapungay ang mata na may mahabang eyelashes). Dito siguro papasok yung sinabi ng isang sis natin na "Love will come later. It will be first about tolerating," kaya tyatyagain mo tapos eventually mainlove ka. Pero wala akong tyaga e kaya walang tolerating na magaganap sa part ko. Before bago ako makipag-engage ng super conversation pa-view muna ng profile pag di ko type ayawan na agad. Pagtype ko give ng chance then we'll take it from there kung magkakasundo kami.

Personally di ako naniniwala sa love at first sight.Lust at first sight pa naniniwala ako haha. And tulad ng sabi ko sa previous post ko the guy should be physically attractive (at least for me LOL) baka kasi yun na makatuluyan ko. Sorry pero di ko maimagine na matulog at gumising na di ko bet itsura ng katabi ko.

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #378 on: August 23, 2017, 10:50:10 am »
^So, it's the case of someone growing on you. It happened to me. Hindi naman sa hindi mo sobrang type pero parang so-so lang. Like this guy I am talking to right now. I was ignoring him the whole time. Well, not exactly ignoring pero sinakyan ko lang yung mga sinasabi nya. I met him on Skout and I don't really take the people there seriously. For me, titingnan ko lang pag bored ako...lol! We are talking a lot more now and I find him really funny. He is growing on me.

Okay, eto pa isang chika. Remember si bagets na si Eric na dati kong ka MOMOL? I never heard from him since June ata yun? Nagpaalam. He was talking to a girl daw his age. So, goodbye-an kami and stuff. He texted me a one liner August 01 tapos nag-reply ako di sumasagot. Ang drama naman kako nito, kaloka! Tapos nag-text bigla today. He asked if I received what he sent. I said, "yes, but I never got a reply!" Nabagsak daw ang phone nya and it started acting out. Minsan di maka-connect sa internet and sometimes di maka-text. He's just waiting for his contract to expire so he can get a free phone. Anyway, kwentuhan about kani-kanyang lovelife chorvakels...lol! Eh bakit mo kako ako tine-text? Baka magalit si girl kako. Since I really don't take him too seriously, I said, "You missed me, hey?" Kaloka ang sagot, "Yes, I went to a phase where I missed you and yes, sometimes I do miss you!" I said, "Tell me honestly then, what's the status of your lovelife then?", which he replied, "Meh, it's alright!". That doesn't sound too promising kako...lol! I said, "hey, focus on the girl. You know I hate stepping on other people's toes. if you want something, you gotta tell her honestly and directly! I am now talking to a guy closer to my age. We are doing well so far but have yet to meet. Now, I don't want to jeopardize things. If I will be with him, he will have me...the whole me, and you should do the same to your girl." We might see each other kako down the road but for now, we should focus on our separate lives.

Wala lang, feeling ko lang ang haba ng hair ko....hahaha!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 10:51:43 am by kvandenhaak »

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #379 on: August 23, 2017, 11:03:47 am »
^ang ganda mo diyan sis huh LOL

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close