watch now

Author Topic: Online Dating  (Read 105185 times)

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #320 on: July 28, 2017, 11:27:20 am »
^I do, of course! But I realized that my approach in finding the guy is too stiff. Siguro, nakalampas yung iba dahil nga sa kagagahan...LOL! Dati kasi, I felt dating multiple guys are wrong. I would like to chat with them for quite a bit before agreeing to meet. I am more relaxed and I treat this as just what it is, to date and meet people.

Well, we make mistakes and we learn from it. Ang importante, you don't dwell on that too much. There's plenty of fish in the ocean so kalma ka lang!

amethyst028

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #321 on: July 28, 2017, 11:46:00 am »
@Girltalker2 fb friends kame for a long time. I didn't even know that i added him kasi madami naman nagpapa add sakin. He even knew about my exes kasi nakikita niya mga posts ko sa fb. He is one of those na parati nag la-like ng mga posts ko. But i don't know him personally that time.

@angeljolie i had a post about him here. But sadly it didn't work out. Masama ugali kasi he keeps saying pinoys are idiots daw, sobrang liit ng tingin niya satin. Foreigner businessman siya. He also keeps telling me that i'm using him for his money and pati daw friends ko nagpapa libre sa kanya. Stuff like that. Basta medyo mahaba and i don't want to go into details na. his reason for saying na i'm using his money kasi never daw ako nag offer magbayad. Issue pala yun sa kanya. And pag may sinasabi ako na gawin namin ayaw niya. Lahat ng gusto ko ayaw niya. he doesn't believe in compromise. Kaya ayun goodbye na. He wanted me back and nag sorry sa mga nagawa niya but i told him it's too late i've moved on.

@kvandenhaak enjoy lang sis meet lang ng meet. Are you using tinder ba? Diba may age range dun na pwede mo piliin sa settings? What age range did you choose?

When i was on tinder same age plus 10years ang range ko. I always prefer older guys, pag mga younger kasi parang iba ang trip and medyo may pagka agressive sila physically. But in terms of looks younger is better talaga. Sila yung mga gwapo and maganda katawan. Mga yummy, hehe!

angeljolie

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #322 on: July 28, 2017, 11:52:10 am »
^^Hmm valid point kvandenhaak. Napapaisip tuloy ako hahaha! I tried 2 na sabay at most. Ang hirap i-manage since I have kids and a full time job. Not to mention medyo demanding both guys. I felt I had to give one up. I hope I made the right decision LOL!

Medyo nahirapan ako magdecide kasi they're both okay. Parehong financially stable, educated, and intellectual. They're both divorced with kid/s. At parehong fit. LOL! Makamundo ako sorry. The only deciding factor that time was sex. The older guy (50) didn't bring it up until after a few weeks or a month. The younger (39) brought it up (and wanted to show me how he masturbates) 3 days after we started talking. So ayun, bye younger guy.

^amethyst028, American sya living here? What an ass. Anyway,  glad tapos ka na sa kanya.

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #323 on: July 28, 2017, 11:54:55 am »
^I am using POF and recently Badoo. In POF, I am matched with guys my age so sila lang nakikita ko. What the bagets do is nagpapatanda sila so they will be matched with older women. I didn't know Eric existed until he messaged me. Like I said, I respond to messages mostly, I don't initiate. So, ako talaga nilalapitan. I have Tinder but I rarely use it now. Binubuksan ko lang pag me nag-super like.

angeljolie

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #324 on: July 28, 2017, 02:38:33 pm »
^Siguro mukha ka din bagets kvandenhaak kaya lapitin ka ng bagets.

May friend pala ako who met her husband through Filipino Cupid. Not sure kung may app though.

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #325 on: July 28, 2017, 06:40:42 pm »
Kakatuwa naman discussions natin. Kahit Hindi ako pro-online naaaliw ako sa mga comments natin and exchange of insights.


@Gtalker2: For me, mas mahirap kapag personal kong kakilala. I will be more hurt. At least online, you have never met them and you probably won't anymore. I don't talk it too personally but of course, it wil be more appreciated if they just tell the truth.


Sakin naman I don't think hurt is the word. More of I demand respect lang siguro. Kapag nakipag appointment, kahit kakilala ko o hindi, ayoko nang-iindian. Like you, I have so many things to do nanga as it is (I study part time, work and maintain a household with 2 kids), kaya Hindi talaga puede sakin masayang oras.

Kaya siguro I go for pakilala dates at least if ever mangyari ang indianan, puede ko Kwentuhan Yung nagpakilala how her/his Friend is.


Who knows, baka merong nakilala na mas type nila. And that's fine....at least for me. It can happen to me, too! I will give him credit for letting me know naman that he lost his phone...diumano...hours before so I wasn't stood up. If I hear back from him later then I will just play the game and see what really happened.


If meron sila na kilala na type nila, they can just be honest. Magsabi nalang di tuloy. How complicated can that be?

in dating kasi, online man o Hindi, I agree with you in keeping an open mind. But then once he says something na feeling ko lying, di ko na i-entertain. Siguro na phobia nako kasi sa chronic liar kong ex.

My exciting life goes one. Me date ulit sa Saturday, bagets ulit...lol!

Good luck sis! Enjoy lang the time :)

Ingat na din. By the way, where do you leave your kids while you're out?

angeljolie

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #326 on: July 28, 2017, 08:39:50 pm »
Hay ayaw ko na mag date. Ever. Kahit online ayaw ko na. Nakakapagod. Magbabasa na lang ako dito mas less stressful. LOL

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #327 on: July 28, 2017, 10:25:35 pm »
@Gtalker2: I totally understand your sentiments. Regardless of the manner we were stood up, it still hurts our ego. Que nagsabi in advance or nag-cancel with short notice. Ang sarap sungalngalin, di ba? It really depends on each person's tolerance. What I do is I still plan for whatever I need to do on that day kasi I know by experience that it can be canceled anytime. BF ko na nga, nagka-cancel pa eh di lalo na itong mga ito? I just keep an open mind, ika nga. Now, when that guy canceled eh di tinuloy ko yung plano kong gawin? My son kasi is 12-years old na so hindi na alagain. When he was younger hindi talaga ako nakapag-date kasi syempre kelangan pa ng baby sitter para lang makatalande...lol! But now, I can leave him alone at home, basta lang hindi overnight. Last week, I got the chance to go on dates because he was camping with cousins. This Saturday, he will be with his dad. So, I am free. Hindi ko kasi pinapakita sa kanya yung mga nakaka-date ko. Pictures at kwento lang. I will only introduce the guy if the relationship has gotten serious.

@angeljolie: Wag mawalan ng pag-asa...lol! Andyan lang sya, baka natisod lang kaya hindi kayo magkita agad. But I understand where you are coming from. Effort din naman talaga ang lumandi ha? What I learned through this experience is not too expect too much.

angeljolie

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #328 on: July 28, 2017, 11:14:34 pm »
^True! Ang effort! Minsan nakakatamad din.

When do you say it's serious na? And therefore pwede na ipakilala sa anak?

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #329 on: July 28, 2017, 11:34:38 pm »
^When you are already saying I love you to each other, serious na yan. Kasi they don't say that unless they mean it.

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #330 on: July 29, 2017, 12:27:04 am »
^^ for me maraming checks -
Nagsabi na ba sya na serious sya sayo and he wants you to be his only Girlfriend?
dumaan na kayo sa stage ng exclusively dating and you concluded both of you want commitment for the Long term.
Have you checked na ba his background - met his friends and colleagues and relatives?
In terms of your checklist, pasado ba sya sa lahat ng non negotiables mo and maybe at least 75% of you negotiables?
Do all his actions support naman Yung mga pinagsasabi nya (ie Hindi sinungaling)?

« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 08:54:58 am by Girltalker2 »

angeljolie

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #331 on: July 29, 2017, 08:55:52 am »
Thanks kvandenhaak and Girltalker2!

I guess we're getting there. Getting there pa lang coz we are exclusive but it's all online as of now. He lives in the US. After a few days of talking nagtanungan na kami why we were in that site. I told him I want to get married LOL! Sya daw he wants a lifetime partner pero ayaw nya na to get married (he had an ugly divorce but is friends with his ex now). So I told him since magkaiba kami ng gusto, and it was very early pa naman, we haven't invested anything, na siguro we should stop there na. But he said when he met me he might actually consider getting married again, especially if it would be the fastest way to get me there. So we continued talking. Then after a few weeks he asked me if I was talking to other guys. I said no (which was true coz I met the younger guy later pa hehe). Sya din daw he stopped communicating with the girls he was chatting with before me. He then asked me if we could be exclusive at kung pwede daw idelete na namin yung profiles namin dun sa site. Which we did.

We haven't met each other's relatives, coworkers, and friends but we tell each other about them. His son is with him half the time but I kinda set the stage to not get the kids invloved this early so he stopped calling me when he's with him. Ako kasi from the beginning sinabi ko I can't talk to him when my kids are around. I don't know if it's a good call but he respects it. He told me though that he told his son about me. He shows him pics of me daw. I don't know if he's trying to make me do the same. Minsan hindi ko alam ang sasabihin ko if he tells me those things.

Anyway I hope things turn out well when we meet in September. If not, it won't be the end of the world. 😂

Shadow Angel

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #332 on: July 29, 2017, 11:10:18 am »
Nakakatuwa ang sharing experience nyo dito nagbabalik ang nakaraan ko sa chatting. Gusto ko rin magkwento ng experience

30 plus na ako nun maging magulo relationship ko sa ex ko pinoy until sumuko na ako hindi naman ako natakot na mag isa na lang kesa naman magsisi ako sa huli kung nakatuluyan ko ex ko. Nagstart ako ng online chatting. Maglibang lang ang gusto ko ng una kasi sa isip wala siguro serious thing dito. Una ko nachat business man nag meet agad kami after 2 weeks of chatting. Naging kami sa online pero kaso feeling ko magiging trophy wife lang ako if sya makatuluyan ko tapos ang daming bawal. Ang ending iniyawan ko na. Until meron ulit businessman nanaman ayaw ko kasi aminadong mahilig sya sa babae. Meron pa ako na kachat na 2-3 persons beforw itong si programmer, homebased ang work kasabayan nya sa chat un hubby ko ngayon. Kay programer ako nafall kasi sobrang click kami sa mga gusto at view namin sa buhay except sa family ayaw nya magka anak. So kahit na fall ako sa kanya nilayuan ko na lang. Alam ko kung ano gusto ko sa buhay at hindi magbabago un ng dahil lang sa may feelings na ako sa kanya. So dun ko pa lang napagtuunan ng pansin asawa ko ngayon hindi ko sya pinapansin dati minsan lang ako magreply sa message nya dahil boring sya kausap nun una. Until naging open sya sa lahat about sa kanya so until nag open sya about serious relationship and nagsabi sya na give a try if mag click kami. Mula noon hindi ko akalain na may taong magmamahal at aalagaan ako ng katulad ng hubby ko ngayon na kailanman hindi ko naranasan sa mga ex ko. Dito ko napatunayan mas may taong makakapagbigay pa ng deserve ko na pagmamahal. Now may anak na kami sa totoo lang wala pa kami major arguments. Until now nagpapasalamat ako na sya naging asawa ko at ama ng anak ko.

misslovelyjoy

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #333 on: July 29, 2017, 11:24:11 am »
Goodluck on your shenanigans, girls!

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #334 on: July 29, 2017, 11:55:07 am »
^^I believe there really is that someone for each of us. Sabi nga sa Jollibee, "Kung maghinitay ka lang, merong para talaga sa yo"...or something like that. And we, deserve that second chance in love.

LOL@ shenanigans!

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #335 on: July 30, 2017, 06:29:35 am »
Aba, si Lithuanian nakapag-text pa kanina. Ang kapal ng mukha!

I was hanging out with the 26-year old a few hours ago. I gotta stop on this cougar-cub thing...lol! They look very mature in the pictures tapos totoy sa personal. Anyway, he's the most old school 26-year old that I have met aside from my nephews. Late bloomer, very respectful, and understand completely that I wasn't   really looking for a quick hook-up. I said I was just curious would like to meet him in person. He texted me today and asked if I am still up to it. Sabi ko, I am a little bit scared. Okay lang daw, we don't have to if I don't want. He can wait. At that point, I knew he's a decent guy. So, I gave him a kiss before he left. Basta kako secret na lang namin yon. I would definitely date him if I am his age. Nagulat pa nga ako when he said he had his first GF at 21. Kasi that is kind of unheard of especially here in Canada. But he said, a lot of girls in his school were slutty...lol! And he wanted to date a girl that he really cares about. Unfortunately, guys like him are usually the one being taken advantaged of. He was in a long distance relationship with a girl from El Salvador but had to end it after two years because it became difficult for him. He became the provider of the family and he doesn't  know when the girl is going to come to Canada. I said, "Long distance relationship is never gonna work. You can be separated for a short period of time but not indefinitely!" And he is not at all ugly. He's an attractive guy, stands 6'1. Maybe a little bit on the chubby side but definitely not ugly.

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #336 on: July 30, 2017, 12:41:20 pm »
^Nakaka-sad naman mukhang mabait nga siya. Ikaw naman sis baka naman siya na pala ang kapalaran mo hehe

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #337 on: July 30, 2017, 12:59:50 pm »
^LOL...waay too young! We will be friends though. I was a little uncomfortable though the way he was looking at me. Masyadong fiere, like he was scrutinizing my soul. I said, "I am glad you're not forcing us to be physical." He said, "It's your body, so it's your rules." May kaunting Pinoy blood daw sya. He is going back to school to either become a pharmacist or a cop. Cop na lang kako kasi mas bagay sa kanya.

maku a

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #338 on: July 31, 2017, 02:27:54 pm »
libre naman diyan!

kaythrielle

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #339 on: August 01, 2017, 07:45:59 am »
Dati tinatry ko din yan pangpalipas oras when i was working abroad at medyo bored. hehe

But i didn't really take it seriously. I just wanted to have conversation, yung kulitan.
Tapos pag may mga gusto makipagmeet, depende sa guy. But it's rare..i mostly don't. But if i do meet up to have lunch, afterwards i stop the communication na (because i don't want to go any deeper). Pero if the guy is feeling ko may masamang balak or malandi, hindi ako nakikipagmeet.



 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close