@Gtalker2: For me, mas mahirap kapag personal kong kakilala. I will be more hurt. At least online, you have never met them and you probably won't anymore. I don't talk it too personally but of course, it wil be more appreciated if they just tell the truth. Who knows, baka merong nakilala na mas type nila. And that's fine....at least for me. It can happen to me, too! I will give him credit for letting me know naman that he lost his phone...diumano...hours before so I wasn't stood up. If I hear back from him later then I will just play the game and see what really happened.
There were instances before na yung isang guy who I was talking to OKC. He messaged me and was interested to meet me. We were gonna schedule the date but I said sunduin ko muna ang anak ko. Pagbalik ko, I replied to his message and I never heard back. Eh di tuloy ang ikot ng aking mundo. A few months later, he sent me a text message on a Sunday. Kesyo finally sumagot na raw ako. Kasi text daw sya ng text pero hindi ako sumasagot. I said, I never received any. So, we met for coffee. Hindi ko naman type and I realized sobrang bigat ng excess baggage nya. AND I FOUND OUT that while I was picking up my son, he met a girl which he liked better. They dated for a couple of months but it didn't last because he can't commit to dates because of his problems with his kids and ex. So ako binalikan nya...lol! He was texting after that and I didn't answer. I replied once when he asked bakit hindi ko man lang daw sinasagot ang text nya. I said, "I wasn't receiving any!". I think he knew I was lying...lol! And I never heard from him since then.
In 2015, I met a guy POF. His name is Jason, merong isang anak na lalake. Medyo demanding si Kuya...lol! Second day pa lang kami magkakilala, he was already complaining that I wasn't responding to his text right away. Ang drama nya, "If we are going to have a relationship, communication is important". I said, "We have just met, we haven't even met in person, I was working!" Tapos he was inviting me to go downtown for a nice dinner and walk along Whyte Avenue daw afterwards. I said I would like the first date to be as casual as possible. Kahit over coffee lang. Besides, I don't drive downtown kako. It's overwhelming for me. Aba, ininsulto pa ako. It's just driving daw. I didn't reply anymore. Fast forward to 2017, he messaged me on POF...AGAIN! He didn't remember me. I said, "Hey Jason, how are you doing? You probably don't remember me. But I will never forget you!"...LOL! He asked kung ano daw nangyari sa amin. I never got the chance to get back to him because syempre medyo busy ako dun sa bagets na gwaping...lol! A month later, nag-message na naman. I said tandaan na nya ako next time. Ang sagot nya, I don't like him and he understands and he wishes me the best...chorva. This time I told him exactly what happened. Napahiya sya...lol! Bottom line is, what goes around comes around. Eh ako na saksakan ng taray, hindi ko tinatarayan yang ganyan. I wait for the right moment and it does come.
@angeljolie: Yes, sya diumano yung working in the Immigration Office. Yun din ang una kong kutob. Baka kako taga-Nigera. But I confirmed that his number is valid Alberta number. So, andito sya. Pwedeng catfish and I will one day find that out.
My exciting life goes one. Me date ulit sa Saturday, bagets ulit...lol! Lucas ang name. Eh nagtext kanina. Kelan daw kami magkikita? Eh ako, I don't initiate text messages. Sumasagot na lang ako kapag nag-text. Eh kwentuhan nga namin kanina, tinanong ko kung ginamit na ba nya yung excuse na he lost his phone to cancel a date. He said, "LOL...not yet". And I told him what happened. Marami naman daw dyang iba. So I said basta kako lilinawin ko lang walang jerjer yung meeting namin. Hirap na kako baka mag-expect sya. Hindi naman daw sya after dun lang. Pero hopefully, pwede daw ang kiss....lol! Eh kasi yung semi-bagets (named Brent) that I met last Sunday, na-hurt. Kasi, Netflix without the chill.....hehe! Nag-expect ata si kumag eh kahit kiss wala. So, I asked Lucas kung rude in their culture not to kiss a date kapag maghihiwalay na. I mean, I don't know? Kung feel ko lang daw yun!