Author Topic: How to Earn a Passive Income  (Read 55592 times)

Ma.Jewel_1987

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Certified SRC fanatic
Re: How to Earn a Passive Income
« Reply #200 on: March 27, 2018, 02:52:10 pm »
Passive income that works for me is Stocks Investment and Lending.
Enjoy the little things in life, because one day you will realize they were the big things.

Maia_Cache

• GirlTalker
« Reply #201 on: May 11, 2018, 04:02:22 pm »
Our Passive Income comes from business and investments, i consider them passive kasi I dont work to gain profit, ill describe annual income in percentage:
1. Sunlife VUL - 30-60%, best investment for me ang ganda ng performance plus security for my family. Also best for retirement, target fund value by retirement is 4M. I plan to buy more policy pa.
2. Farmon - 28%, not for long term though kasi its a risky investment habang natagal at nadami ang nagjojoin, also naliit na rin ang profit ngayon and long time na ang waiting so you have to really check if worth it investing in particular cycle or not.
3. Corn Farm - 40%, not for long term also kasi very limited ang slots nila, hindi ko sigurado kung mabibigyan ako every cycle
4. Stock, MFs - 5-30%, mahirap masustain for me nakaka fund lang ako if may sobrang money, medyo naaadik kasi ako sa pagfund ng diff investment kasi ending wala ng extra money. also you really need to study.
5. Piggery 20-50%, malaki ang puhunan pero for long term naman. I consider this passive kasi taga finance lang ako, 50-50 kami sa profit ng nagaalaga.

Meron na kong nakaline up na iba pang investment options mostly farming either sa 3rd party ulit or expand ng livestock farm namin, need ko na lang ng funds, once talaga magstart ka nakakadik na siya.

tsenes05

« Reply #202 on: May 17, 2018, 11:20:41 am »

3. Corn Farm - 40%, not for long term also kasi very limited ang slots nila, hindi ko sigurado kung mabibigyan ako every cycle

Ilang months per cycle ang Corn? If you don't mind, kanino / saan  ka naginvest nito?  :D

Maia_Cache

• GirlTalker
« Reply #203 on: May 17, 2018, 05:22:15 pm »
1 cycle is 1 yr, payout is every 6 months (20% per 6 months). you check philcrowd.

weng.totz

• GirlTalker
    • Weng Thoughts
« Reply #204 on: June 07, 2018, 08:48:19 pm »
1. farmon - kakastart ko pa lang ng 18th cycle at konti lang ang kinuha ko kasi tipid eh saka wala pang budget.  Pero based on my research kumikita naman.

2. Adsense - medyo mahirap kasi konti lang traffic sa blog ko.  But at least its earning.

babycua

• GirlTalker
    • Essenziali Sisses
« Reply #205 on: June 08, 2018, 05:57:07 pm »
For me, one of the good source of passive income is real estate. It can be quite expensive to acquire but there are also ways to be able to afford it without having a lot of cash out and it can pay for itself.

My siblings and I were able to buy a property and we developed it into a 5-unit apartment, majority of the cost of the property was loaned to the bank, for the first few months while the construction is on going, we had to contribute to be able to pay the monthly loan. But after a few months, and the renters are starting to come in, we use that money to pay for the loan and may extra income pa. At the end of the day, we are paying for the property with the renters payment. :)

Right now we are searching again for another good property which we can also have it rented out. :)
"Live each day as if it is your last."

https://www.facebook.com/essenzialisissies

gab54

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #206 on: June 14, 2018, 11:49:48 pm »
^nice sis, self liquidating na sya

If u dont mind, can u share to us how much ang mag construct ng 5 unit apartment? Ilan floor area? Thank u!

Annie M.

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #207 on: June 15, 2018, 08:18:44 am »
I started an ETSY shop of digital downloads for planners. It's still small and I have only earned a couple of hundred dollars pero cool na rin  :D For those who have talent in layouting, graphic design, etc. this can be a good option. Digital downloads kasi so you don't need to deliver physical products and you can sell to the world.

redhead69

• Imperfect yet loving, sweet and bubbly, seductive and sophisticated, a
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #208 on: July 02, 2018, 05:49:37 pm »
Since this is a topic for passive income.

Ask ko lang about sa Crop investment or Piggery, especially with palay and pigs ask ko lang if saan pwede kumontak regarding this one yung mag iinvest ka sa kanila. If may kilala kayo pa pm naman po if di pwede post dito. Thank you po!

JuanForTheMoney

• Probationary
    • Juan for the Money
« Reply #209 on: July 04, 2018, 08:55:14 am »
Sa mga interested sa Phil stock market, anong mga frustration niyo o struggle sa paginvest?
work hard but make money work harder for you
http://juanforthemoney.com

PwedePadala

• Tea/kombucha Devotee
  • GirlTalker
  • Memories not materials.
    • Pwede Padala (my blog)
« Reply #210 on: July 27, 2018, 09:49:25 am »
Blogging is the source of my passive income that comes from advertisement. Has anyone tried Wordads by WordPress? It's similar to Google Adsense.
Personal finance blogger and OFW in Canada.

JuanForTheMoney

• Probationary
    • Juan for the Money
« Reply #211 on: July 29, 2018, 08:35:12 am »
Blogging is the source of my passive income that comes from advertisement. Has anyone tried Wordads by WordPress? It's similar to Google Adsense.

Interesting. I've been seeing wordads in some social sites today. Hindi ko pa siya natry. anong pinagkaiba niya sa adsense?
work hard but make money work harder for you
http://juanforthemoney.com

seenTHEA

• Probationary
« Reply #212 on: July 30, 2018, 04:56:40 pm »
Someone who wants to share how to start blogging?

Thank u.

kvan

• Introvert, Demisexual
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Accidental Cougar
« Reply #213 on: July 30, 2018, 10:12:03 pm »
^Ruth Soukup probably is a good source. Google Do it scared and Elite Blog Academy!

"Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own" ---Matthew 6:34

helloanneb

« Reply #214 on: October 01, 2018, 04:49:08 pm »
Here's how you start:
*Choose your Niche Market
*Set up a website (free or paid)
*Create content that solves the problem of your niche market
*Don't stop creating content

You earn thru:
1. paid advertising
2. google adsense
3. if you have your own digital product to sell
4. sponsors
at a lot more... :)

Yeah, but of course you need lots of posts to create first before you establish an audience. Make sure they are of great quality as well. Leverage your social media to promote your blog. I created my a personal website before at hPage.com - https://www.hpage.com and I was able to register my own domain there na rin. I integrated a blog too. If you are just starting out and have no idea how to create a website, I highly suggest a website builder like hPage :)

PwedePadala

• Tea/kombucha Devotee
  • GirlTalker
  • Memories not materials.
    • Pwede Padala (my blog)
« Reply #215 on: October 05, 2018, 04:30:39 am »
@JuanForTheMoney

You have a nice blog. I checked it on Chrome and noticed that there are only ads on the homepage. Is it intentional. Try adding responsive link which works well for my blog.

Aside from Adsense, there's also Mediavine though I haven't tried it. If my blog has a high traffic then I'll give it a try.
And there's also uTest.com if you like to testing apps and websites. I had fun testing while earning a bit in USD so I thought it would be a lot when it is converted into PHP. Not bad for $10 = Php 540 working at home. Menos gastos sa pamasahe at baon.

If you have questions, ask here or on my blog. Good luck to all of us who hustle. Malapit na pala ang pasko;D
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 04:39:12 am by PwedePadala »
Personal finance blogger and OFW in Canada.

schizo_me

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Live Enjoy Act Love Express See and Awaken
« Reply #216 on: February 18, 2019, 09:39:34 am »
forex  :)

Jesseeee

• Probationary
« Reply #217 on: March 13, 2019, 12:46:35 am »
Airbnb for me. :)

Well, this is not entirely passive because I act as the property manager of the listing. Anyway, we have a unit in Eastwood that we rent out through Airbnb. Just listed it last January 2019 and our occupancy rate is around 85-100% already (fully booked last Feb). So the money we earn covers the amortization, assoc dues, utilities, even my "management fee" and we still have more than enough extra left after that.

Safe to say we're looking at 50K gross this month. Usual rental rate for long term is 20-25K only. Oh and this is only a 24sqm unit so imagine if your property is bigger. At the end of the day, customer service still plays a major role. Anyway,I don't really want to invest in another property yet so right now I'm just looking around for property owners who might need a co-host.

kaiz

• Super GirlTalker
  • My Son, My Happiness, My Life
    • WACKER e-Store
« Reply #218 on: March 19, 2019, 01:49:00 pm »
invested in crowdfunding org.
..true strength is being able to hold it all together when everyone else is expecting you to fall apart..

..i am your mona lisa..

threehundredquotes.blogspot.com

whitestarrr

• Super GirlTalker
  • KIKAY Flight Attendant
« Reply #219 on: April 09, 2019, 11:26:13 am »
invested in crowdfunding org.

Hi, can you share us the details on how to invest?  Thanks

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close