We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
ive done this too.. i wanted a confirmation kase on whats going on between us. super close to the point na sya [textspeak!] first and last person na nakakausap ko everyday. even my parents would ask kung friends lang ba kami. sad to say, sabi nya friend lang daw turing nya sakin. ouch!!! and even told me na lalayo na lang sya. sabi ko no need. what i did is ako na lang ang dumistansya. unti unti akong lumayo. but were still friends d na lang masyadong close. one time nagkalokohan about the past, bigla nyang sinabi na, 'alam ko namang ayaw ng parents mo skn'.
I do this if I feel the guy and I are too close already pero wala pa rin siyang ginagawang move. I tell them directly, "I like you and I don't wanna waste my time if you don't feel the same so let's just get this over and done with." I don't beat around the bush kasi. If he doesn't like me, at least I can move on and find a better guy. I won't stay put and wonder if he likes me or not, aksyon agad. Luckily, I've never been rejected. Guys tell me that my "confidence" is a turn-on.