Author Topic: Girls, do you ever dare TO BE THE FIRST tell your feelings to a guy you like?  (Read 38459 times)

jazzlawyer

  • Guest
I do this if I feel the guy and I are too close already pero wala pa rin siyang ginagawang move.

I tell them directly, "I like you and I don't wanna waste my time if you don't feel the same so let's just get this over and done with." I don't beat around the bush kasi. If he doesn't like me, at least I can move on and find a better guy. I won't stay put and wonder if he likes me or not, aksyon agad. :D

Luckily, I've never been rejected. Guys tell me that my "confidence" is a turn-on.

I like this.

Ive done it. It was quite liberating. No regrets. It was the first and it will be my last.

As long as you dont expect anything, Its ok to say it. Otherwise, it will hunt you forever.

Although I said it through text, I felt that my confidence has gained a lot after telling him. That I was a big loss on his part. Ironic right? Because I didnt expect anything in return. What i did is that I let him show that I still have the control. The "easy girl" part would only come in if you let him take advantage of you. Otherwise, its just a cliche.

I still see him every week. and sometime we text. But I never brought that up after that night.

Im getting married in a few months with another guy and the ghost of not telling the guy that I liked  is now gone. same goes my feelings.

Nonetheless, we managed to become friends  ;)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 09:19:19 pm by jazzlawyer »

Dacian

  • Guest
nope.  hanggang pahiwatig lang ako.  gusto ko kasi yung guy pa rin unang magsabi ng feelings nya.

chichi143

  • Guest
I do this if I feel the guy and I are too close already pero wala pa rin siyang ginagawang move.

I tell them directly, "I like you and I don't wanna waste my time if you don't feel the same so let's just get this over and done with." I don't beat around the bush kasi. If he doesn't like me, at least I can move on and find a better guy. I won't stay put and wonder if he likes me or not, aksyon agad. :D

Luckily, I've never been rejected. Guys tell me that my "confidence" is a turn-on.




hhhmmm pwede to... magawa nga to! kaso kaka-nervous ang magiging sagot niya!

oyster

  • Guest
well, kung mejo mababaw lang like crush, kaya ko sabihin kung comfy ako dun sa tao.

pero kung feeling ko love na or something, mejo di ko pa ata kaya sabihin ng direct. although obvious naman ako sa actions. i don't make the effort to hide it. but i think, in the future, i have to say it straight to the guy. yun last kasi, hindi ko na-take yung chance kahit sure akong alam niya feelings ko..

phoebe1811

  • Guest
yes i do..of course i don't tell it to him out of the blue..me timing din dapat  ;)

winkypops

  • Guest
Re: Girls, do you ever dare to tell your feelings to a guy you like?
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2012, 04:57:15 pm »
I wish I could tell this guy that I really really like him, but I don't have the courage I'm so scared. It probably depends sa personality ng girl.


same here, i really want to tell him na pero walang lakas ng loob, ayoko kasing ma reject nya dahil baka hindi ko makaya pero every time na makikita ko sya gusto ko ng ipaalam sa kanya na i love him sooo much

potpotpo

  • Guest
^ Flirt with him.. Hinde [textspeak!] malanding malanding way ha, yung subtle lang then antay ka nalang na siya ang magsabi na gusto ka niya  ;) hopefully positive ang result  ;)

winkypops

  • Guest
i will wait for the guy pero siguro kung sobrang love ko, i will try pero takot akong ma reject eh

michelleperez24

  • Guest
I really want to tell my feelings pero natatakot akong ma reject, close friends kami and ayokong masira ang friendship. pero syempre gusto kong malaman kung ano ang stand ko di ba.


sana i have the courage to tell him, pero tama ang isang Gtalkers na nag reply sa post ko, show him but never tell.


bakit kasi assuming ako minsan, feeling ko gusto nya rin ako pero parang hindi naman...hay ang gulo

sixteen16

  • Guest
DON'T! why? may lalaking (di ko sinabing lahat) na itatake advantage ang feelings mo sa kanya. swerte mo if may feelings din sya sayo pero tingin ko sobrang bihira mangyari ito.

black_sheep

  • Guest
i did, sometime in 2009. kala ko naman kasi we're still on the same page because before i took the risk of falling in love with him i asked him what's the real score. e mutual naman during that time so ako naman sympre happy but i didnt pressure him naman that we should be a couple right away. e kaso nung time na sinabi ko na yung feelings ko kay koya, ayun deadma although he explained why he's deadma. despite what happened and my hundred attempts to forget him, in the end e friends pa din kami until now.

black_sheep

  • Guest
for me telling him my feelings is worth it naman because i did it for my own satisfaction. i want to be true to myself e, mahirap yung may feelings na hindi mo mailabas. and i dont know im really comfortable with him that i can tell him or talk about everything with him.

jazzlawyer

  • Guest
DON'T! why? may lalaking (di ko sinabing lahat) na itatake advantage ang feelings mo sa kanya. swerte mo if may feelings din sya sayo pero tingin ko sobrang bihira mangyari ito.

Itetake advantage ka niya if you let him take advantage of you. Pero I youre just going to say it without expecting anything in return, thats another story altogether.

tikitakz

  • Guest
yes if close kami ng guy. pero if hindi no.

reb_woods072683

  • Guest
I did this when I was in my early 20's.Worst pa sa scenario, I was drinking with bunch of friends, and he's there. After the session, I was calling him to talkt o him but he wouldn't talk me. So I cried in front of them, all drunk and wasted. Hindi ko na inulit yun. Nakakahiyang experience. But now, the guy is now the one chasing me. Ha! :)

don em

  • Guest
NEVER! Naniniwala pa rin ako na girls dapat ang chinechase. Maybe I can give clues (with my actions towards him) but hindi talaga manggagaling sa bibig ko :)

Mommy•Shey

  • Guest
No, I can't kasi I'm shy  :P Most of the time kasi, sa mga friends ko, sila ata yung nagkakaron ng feelings for me. Nung highschool ako, may crush ako pero pinigil pigilan ko nalang nararamdaman ko hahaha. Good thing we didn't end up with each other, muka na kasi siyang adik. Kung nasabi ko pala feelings ko dati sa kanya, edi patay na.. Wala akong poging asawa ngayon hehe.

hoyhoy

  • Guest
Yes! and we are now happily married  :P

cutiemom5775

  • Guest
nope!!! shy type kasi ako eh and sabi nga ng hubby ko sobrang pakipot daw ako which is true naman  ;D

glamorosa_09

  • Guest
Hindi yata nag-wowork yan. Kung meron man, rare lang. Sabi nga nila men are born hunters, they want challenge.

I am the bold type, I did that twice. Una, sa very close friend ko. I thought same kami. Second, sa parang ka-MU na puro patweetums, I clarified what's happening. Kung may patutunguhan ba, kasi kung wala, eh hindi na ko magsasayang ng panahon.

Parehong rejected, LOL! So girls, it's not worth it. Sira friendship, it was never the same again. So I learned my lesson, to never never assume and never never invest time and emotion sa guy na hindi ako pinag-eeffortan. Let guys pursue you.


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close