We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ if hindi ako naging matapang. would i be this happy?
I'm included in the 30+ ladies. But I don't like to just blurt out about how I feel. Because I might just be infatuated.If I strongly feel that love na talaga yung nafi-feel ko, I will have to evaluate yung guy din. Just like what I did with my BF now. We were kind of in understanding of each other's liking of each other nun. We treat each other extra special than before. So I noticed din there's something different. BUT, I did not take that as a yes din na he likes/loves me too. I waited and had to hear it from him, though ang hirap-hirap talaga kasi I had to feel the kilig pero I can't endure naman kasi I'm not sure.To cut the story short, kahit kami na nun, I still waited for him to say "I love you" to me, saka ako nagsabi nun sa kanya.We're still together now, 2 years, going stronger. We're planning for our future na
Actually eto problem ko ngyaon.. Hahaha . I want to add my crush on fb.. Hindi kami magkakilala pero somehow nahanap ko fb nya.. Ahaha di ako stalker ha. Hahaha hindi ko naman pinaparating na i aadd ko sya dahil may aaminin ako sa kanya pero medyo parang may hint..and hes way younger tha me so alam ko infatuation lang to.. But i really want to add him.. Should I do it? Hahah nakakahiya wag na nga.landi moment
hahaha landi moment? go lang gurl tignan natin kung kilig ang ending Never tried..kasi wala namang chance lagi silang nauuna ehe ehe ehe...
Hahaha... Kung ikaw nasa sitwasyon ko sis.. ano gagawin m sis..Yung namumukhaan ka niya pero di ka niya kilala.