watch now

Author Topic: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2  (Read 220655 times)

redhead69

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #240 on: May 10, 2013, 05:53:40 pm »
Human Heart Nature Sunflower Oil is effective for me, nakakahaba pa ng lashes :)

Im an avid fan of Human heart nature sunflower oil kasi diyan naalis dark spots ko due to katangahan sa pagamit ng erase solution at nasunog skin ko. pero recently parang ang tagal na umeffect sa akin sbo ng hhn. maybe try ko ulit. sa eyes ko. Puyat kasi ako ng puyat kaya siguro di umeeffect haha

snix

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #241 on: May 10, 2013, 11:12:12 pm »
My derma is Dr. Margaret Corcoran. Pm me if you're interested in her contact details.  :)
sis do you have pictures of before and after treatment? And also what is the procedure called?

princeszheng

  • Guest
Eyebag concerns (dark circles)
« Reply #242 on: May 22, 2013, 09:18:41 am »
Hi sisses,
Sobrang noticeable na ang dark circles  :( kahit naman madami akong tulog everyday, naacquire ko ata to when i was working in BPO. At hindi na sya matanggal or maglighten man lang kahit ilang pipino na ang naubos ko at iba't ibang klaseng cream ang natry. Almost 2 years narin ako sa regular day job ko kaya wala na masyado puyat. Share naman mga sisses  :D

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: Eyebag concerns (dark circles)
« Reply #243 on: May 22, 2013, 05:07:05 pm »
Try using Human Heart Nature's Sunflower Beauty Oil , which can be found in Beauty Bar (I got mine from Trinoma). A lot of girls swear by it. It's not just for minimizing dark circles, but it can also be used to address your other hair and skin concerns. :) As for me, I just started using it for my eyebags as well but it's still too early to see the result.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Eyebag concerns (dark circles)
« Reply #244 on: May 22, 2013, 08:23:24 pm »
Problem ko din yan though they only become that dark na hindi na kaya ng concealers when I'm sick. I guess mine is kinda dark na talaga due to allergies according to my doctor. If you happen to have allergies, that might be the case, as my 4-year old niece who also suffers from allergies and asthma has kinda dark undereyes.

With your day job, aren't you stressed? You may be getting enough sleep but stress can be a cause. :)

I keep using eye creams, whether or not I see results. I read someone's post here that results may not be seen right away but we'll be grateful that we continued using eye creams in the future when we age.

strawberrypep

  • Guest
Re: Eyebag concerns (dark circles)
« Reply #245 on: May 23, 2013, 06:38:38 am »
Sis try mo lots of fluids and always moisturize your eye area as well. I know sometimes its difficult to get some long beauty sleep but its worth a try! You will wake up refreshed!

inluvewithmikewesten

  • Guest
Re: Eyebag concerns (dark circles)
« Reply #246 on: May 23, 2013, 11:10:49 am »
This is big problem for me too. Mukha na akong panda, I work in the night shift and sleep very late. Hindi ko kasi kaya matulog ng maaga. I think it contributes also that I'm wearing contacts listen, I just realized na hinihila ko nga pala lower eyelids ko when I put on my lenses and it's big no no to pull on the skin on the lower lids kasi pinakamanipis iyon and will lead to dak circles.
For over a week now I've been using green tea bags which helps a lot with the puffiness. Not sure if it will do anything with the dark circles. I also just started using Quick FX eyelift cream, hindi ko sure kong imagination pero parang nagla lighten naman.  Hopely I get very visible results in 1 to 2 months.

princeszheng

  • Guest
Re: Eyebag concerns (dark circles)
« Reply #247 on: May 26, 2013, 10:26:33 pm »
megumiii salamat sa suggestion sis. I'll give it a try. Sa ngayon kasi im using garnier for almost a year na rin pero parang walang effect hehe. Ty

Sugardrop yep I have allergic rhinitis and asthma, nasabi nga rin ng doctor ko na kaya maitim dahil sa allergies pero parang ayaw ko maniwala hehe. Re work, di ako stress sa office sis super light ng work ko hihi. Ty

Bvrly08

  • Guest
Re: Eyebag concerns (dark circles)
« Reply #248 on: May 27, 2013, 06:27:17 am »
Pwede kaya yung turmeric paste sa dark circles? I saw it n youtube kasi

nairyyy21

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #249 on: June 19, 2013, 10:19:37 am »
I want to try this eyebags serum of an online shop named fairness and flawless, has anyone tried it? seems promising kasi may mga before and after pictures siya ng mga customers niya who used it.

mij026

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #250 on: June 20, 2013, 05:42:16 pm »
just bought lancome eye bright cream.. sana effective

barbaramory

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #251 on: July 08, 2013, 04:01:48 pm »
Here are some home remedy for dark circles. Hope it will also help you. Try it:-  :)

• Drink at least ten glasses of water every day.
• Eight hours of sleep is a must for all of us, especially for people having dark circles under their eyes.
• Wear sunscreen with a minimum of SPF 30 under the eyes to prevent skin weakening caused by sun damage.
• Use plain cool teabags over closed eyes. Don’t use herbal teabags, because most aren't as effective.
• Apply cool cucumber slices over closed eyes for 15 minutes.
• Make a paste of turmeric powder with pineapple juice for dark circles under the eyes.


inluvewithmikewesten

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #252 on: July 08, 2013, 07:38:23 pm »
Before getting treatments for eye bags/dark circles, make sure to check what kind you have otherwise sayang lang.

If you have dark circle na may lines pero not baggy, most likely dehaydration to so yes drink plenty of water and moisturize your under eyes, based on what I read you don't need special creams, any moisturizer will do. And getting enough sleep will make a huge difference.

Kapag naman yong dark and baggy, yes tea bags will help to reduce the swelling and hemorrhoid cream (YES! And secret daw to ng mga models) reduces the swelling din daw. And you can also use cold spoons, just gently press against your bags for 10 mins. Sa mga older people na major major ang bagginess, lower bleph na daw kelangan to remove the excess fat. So kapag na lessen yong bagginess, most likely lessen na din daw yong pagka dark kasi wala na yong shadow.

Now if you have dark under eyes because of hollowness (which is unfortunately what I have), ito yong mahirap. Kasi hollow/sunken eyes is caused by loss of fat under eyes due to age, or genetics. Sudden weight loss and health problems such as hyperthyroidism may cause this also. Unfortunately, creams, tea bags, spoons, etc. won't help. I bought a box of tea bags and used for 2 weeks, wala naman effect kasi nga iba yong case ko but I found that it helped with the upper eye swelling. What will definitely help is filler or fat injection, which is expensive and risky.

Pero may nakita ako sa ibang forum claiming that her under eye hollowness was removed by using avocado oil. So I will get me one bottle of this and see, baka kayanin pa!

And yes, more more spf under eyes!

chopsticks219

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #253 on: July 09, 2013, 12:29:31 am »
Im using kiehl's avocado eye cream sis, and it surely has lighten my dark circles.. kaya ito lang talaga ginagamit ko every morning and before i sleep.. :)

ladykazuko

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #254 on: July 09, 2013, 02:42:51 pm »
Im using kiehl's avocado eye cream sis, and it surely has lighten my dark circles.. kaya ito lang talaga ginagamit ko every morning and before i sleep.. :)

hi sis how much yan? :)

chopsticks219

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #255 on: July 10, 2013, 02:44:07 am »
^ i'm not sure magkano dito sis, pero nabili ko siya sa hongkong for 225 hkd.. Mga around 1,200pesos plus.. Mas mura kasi dun eh.. Pero kung dito naman, baka 1,500 or within that range lang..  ;)

blazingsheena

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #256 on: July 12, 2013, 08:08:09 am »
effective ba ang ice sa eye bags? sobrang laki eyebags ko :( once nasabihan na ako na parang kagat ng ipis. haaaay

yapeegurl

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #257 on: July 15, 2013, 11:08:58 am »
I've been using SK-II eye cream for a while. So far no milia compared to ANR. Pero wala pa masyado visible brightening effect sa eyes ko. Slightly panda eyes pa din ako :(

I think I need more discipline sa pag drink ng 10 glasses of water everyday and complete 8 hours of sleep.

heiressalex

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #258 on: August 08, 2013, 03:10:09 am »
Before getting treatments for eye bags/dark circles, make sure to check what kind you have otherwise sayang lang.

If you have dark circle na may lines pero not baggy, most likely dehaydration to so yes drink plenty of water and moisturize your under eyes, based on what I read you don't need special creams, any moisturizer will do. And getting enough sleep will make a huge difference.

Kapag naman yong dark and baggy, yes tea bags will help to reduce the swelling and hemorrhoid cream (YES! And secret daw to ng mga models) reduces the swelling din daw. And you can also use cold spoons, just gently press against your bags for 10 mins. Sa mga older people na major major ang bagginess, lower bleph na daw kelangan to remove the excess fat. So kapag na lessen yong bagginess, most likely lessen na din daw yong pagka dark kasi wala na yong shadow.

Now if you have dark under eyes because of hollowness (which is unfortunately what I have), ito yong mahirap. Kasi hollow/sunken eyes is caused by loss of fat under eyes due to age, or genetics. Sudden weight loss and health problems such as hyperthyroidism may cause this also. Unfortunately, creams, tea bags, spoons, etc. won't help. I bought a box of tea bags and used for 2 weeks, wala naman effect kasi nga iba yong case ko but I found that it helped with the upper eye swelling. What will definitely help is filler or fat injection, which is expensive and risky.

Pero may nakita ako sa ibang forum claiming that her under eye hollowness was removed by using avocado oil. So I will get me one bottle of this and see, baka kayanin pa!

And yes, more more spf under eyes!

Sis same case tayo. Where did you get your avocado oil?

inluvewithmikewesten

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #259 on: August 08, 2013, 07:37:28 am »
Sis, actually di pa ako nakakabili nakalimutan ko na nga and inuubos ko pa yong product na ginagamit ko ngayon. Pero I saw someone selling this on ebay, parang 150 PHP plus shipping yong 50ML bottle.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close