We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^Sis, sexy naman talaga eh Mocha1209 - Taklesa talaga mga tao sa paligid. Pag nakita ka, imbes na kamustahin ka, sasabihin kagad 'ang taba mo/ang laki ng ____ mo.' Nakakaimbyerna diba? Pero use that as an inspiration to lose weight. Emotional eater din ako sis, chaka pag bored ako, wala kong ginawa kungdi ngumuya. So now, I control the portions plus food that I eat. I munch on apples or kamote when I get bored, I eat grilled chicken without the skin, brown or red rice instead of white rice, whole wheat bread (sugarless) instead of white bread. Mga ganyan, healthier options lang, and hinde yung walang kakainin talaga. My real challenge lang is that i don't eat veggies, eh yan pa naman ang diet weapon talaga I also take working out seriously now. Hinde kase ko pawisin and during the first few months of working out, literal nago-oily lang face ko and hinde ako pinapawisan. Now, I just ake the most out of every session kaya pawis talaga ko. Chaka when I've eaten something sinful, I make sure to compensate by doing an hour of cardio burning at least 200 kcals. Be more patient with yourself sis, it helps to have a goal too. Like my goal now is to lose 15 lbs and tone my legs/thighs by april in preparation for our beach trip. Everytime I think about it, nawawala katamaran ko mag-work out. Goodluck
^ panung crash diet ginawa mo sis? what are the foods that you are eating?
yes you can loose weight. I did after doing a 30-day program. tapos no rebound pa..meaning, when you loose weight, you loose it forever. ganda noh! Healthier ka pa since the fats are gone already. No gym, para sa tamad yung program. hahaha!