We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^Hi sis!I looked at your results. I am 6 months pregnant and was supposed to undergo LIT last Nov 2012 but my husband and I decided not to. Informed decision since we were carefully observing the baby's growth and development the whole time.During my last check up (1st week of Feb 2013), my immuno read my doppler studies results (to check the flow of blood from placenta to the baby and its uterine environment) and he said everything's looking good and that the heparin (I am on heparin since Nov 2012 at .35cc dosage per day) is doing what it's supposed to do (my blood is on the thick side daw kasi). Anyway he mentioned that the normal range in the PID1 applies to a normal adult, and for NK cells for pregnant women, it should be 12 daw, and it should go down as the pregnancy progresses.What was your immuno's reading of your PID1 results? I had mine done last Oct. 31 at SLMC and parehong-pareho tayo ng lay-out and presentation. My immuno ordered another set of tests (including PID1 again) for my next check up. I'll have it done at SLMC again, and goodbye P10,495.80 ulit (for PTT, PT/NR, DRVVT, L/W clotting and PID1)!
Have you tried having the tests done at MEL?
Maybe kaya pareho lang lay-out ng SLMC and MEL! How soon are the results made available? Kailangan ba balikan? I am not sure kase if I can get the results in time for my next check up. While sa SLMC Global I can request that the results be forwarded to my immuno's clinic there and tsaka niya dinadala dito sa Asian Hospital where I see him.How much are the rates of MEL for these various tests - PTT, PT/NR, DRVVT, L/W clotting and PID1?
hi sisses! i just got my LAT results and nakalagay dun:HLA1 reaction code 1/PRA 8.5%HLA2 reaction code 1/PRA 9.7%sabi ni dr. abong hindi daw ako apas positive coz within normal range naman yung apas panel ko (sct, drvvt, aptt, etc.). normal din NK cells ko. with the result above, does it mean i belong to category I? i'm also ANA positive so nasa category III din ako. i just want to know the steps to be taken. been reading here a lot pero ngayon lang ako nagpost. btw, i had two MC's in one year (2011). i'm so scared. please enlighten me naman. sa april 14 pa ko makakabalik kay doc coz holy week na eh. thank you so much!