watch now

Author Topic: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)  (Read 69781 times)

M!ssy

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2012, 03:48:29 pm »
Paubos na SkinFood primer ko, isa to sa cino-consider ko i-itry. I have visible pores sa nose and oily ako on t-zone. Yung SF Peach Sake ko oily agad ako minsan wala pa 1 hour  :-\

beady

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2012, 09:06:50 am »
i got porefressional too,  how do i use it before or after applying foundation?

Before foundie din ang [textspeak!] skin but i tried usin it over my makeup, like after ko mag loose powder, nice ang dinish parang nka air brush ang dating! Ang dont think na ma smear make up mo kasi super bilis sya iblend kahit fingertips lang then small amount lang dapat. Try mo it's really nice pag on top of the makeup :)

calin22

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2012, 08:42:36 pm »
tried coralista today.. i'm occasionally scratching my cheeks kasi its itchy eh... does this mean, di kami compatible?  >:(

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2012, 09:37:26 pm »
I finally got to try Cha Cha Tint. Eh, it's too bright for me. It's like I have fluorescent cheeks na orange. I crossed it off my lemming list na.

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2012, 10:14:28 pm »
Anyone here road tested Hervana? OK ba? TIA! :)

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2012, 10:20:24 pm »
^for me ok naman si Hervana, long lasting naman siya but it is not very pigmented, its sort of like sugarbomb. I was actually disappointed the first time I tried it, it didnt met my expectation but eventually nagustuhan ko naman siya. Though I think this might act as an highlighter for darker skin tones.

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2012, 10:22:16 pm »
I finally got to try Cha Cha Tint. Eh, it's too bright for me. It's like I have fluorescent cheeks na orange. I crossed it off my lemming list na.

ganyan din effect niya sa akin kaya I sold mine a few days after getting mine. Pati sa lips ko may fluo effect.

Anyone here road tested Hervana? OK ba? TIA! :)

^I have Hervana, I actually like it as a muted blush for my plum lipsticks. But I can see how others can find the shade quite dull, it applies very different on the cheeks than when swatched. Sa swatches kasi it looks like a sweet pale pink, on my cheeks it's more of a mocha pink. It's very pigmented for my NC20/25 skintone so I use it with a stippling brush. I like using it with high beam, it looks more special that way :P

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2012, 10:25:23 pm »
^I have Hervana, I actually like it as a muted blush for my plum lipsticks. But I can see how others can find the shade quite dull, it applies very different on the cheeks than when swatched. Sa swatches kasi it looks like a sweet pale pink, on my cheeks it's more of a mocha pink. It's very pigmented for my NC20/25 skintone so I use it with a stippling brush. I like using it with high beam, it looks more special that way :P

^Sis which one would you prefer: Hervana or Thrrob? Or Sugarbomb?
Thanks! :)

brattinella

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2012, 09:04:27 am »
^sugarbomb   :)

cinnam

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2012, 09:43:55 am »
im a fan, i have the tints and dandelion boxed blush (which doesn't compliment me) so i'm thinking of selling it here sa GT.

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2012, 09:53:32 am »
^Sis which one would you prefer: Hervana or Thrrob? Or Sugarbomb?
Thanks! :)

Sugarbomb is my fave from Benefit. It gives a nice glow and goes well with most lippies. Yung Thrrrob kasi nag-ooxidize sa akin pati si Dandelion.

nicayh

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2012, 04:50:05 pm »
Last Sunday I went sa GB5 store nila, and swatched hervana again...parang gusto ko siya na tipong di ko na maitulog, chos haha. Love ko pa din naman si bella bamba pero I'm thinking of getting hervana din, I just dont know if ok siya pag sa cheeks na. I didn't get to try it naman since I have my blush on that time  :-\

miss-chievous

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2012, 05:10:10 pm »
winner pa rin si benetint for me. natural blush talaga. i also love bella bamba, and for some reason, hervana doesnt work for me, hindi ata bagay  :(

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2012, 05:30:16 pm »
benefit bella bamba is silmilar with horizon de chanel, sabi na nga ba eh

nicayh

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2012, 09:03:59 pm »
winner pa rin si benetint for me. natural blush talaga. i also love bella bamba, and for some reason, hervana doesnt work for me, hindi ata bagay  :(
Really sis? naku, kaya i want to try it on muna, ayoko kasi [textspeak!] bibili tos di magwowork and you’ll end up selling it nalang :( i know madaming bumili sa mga sisses natin dito nung bagong labas yun, at wala pa ko nakita nagbenta sa B.B. so i thought nagwork lahat sakanila

hazelbrown_eyes27

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2012, 12:21:35 pm »
If nag dadarken ang tints sa cheeks niyo, alam ko, you are acidic. This usually happens to acidic people.:)

nicayh

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2012, 12:30:12 pm »
Hindi naman ako acidic hehe, benetint works well for me.. si posie lang ang pasaway minsan  ;D Baka lang kasi parang si posie din na ilang layers muna bago magshow-up minsan

lonesyndrome

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2012, 01:32:59 pm »
I love my benefit high beam! so far the best highlighter ive used :)

hazelbrown_eyes27

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2012, 04:35:07 pm »
@nicayh- Yun kasi rin sabi ng attendant ng Benefit sa akin sa Greenbelt. Kung mag darken yung color na nilalagay natin.Kasi yung posie yung nilagay ko.. eh, tingin ko that time walang color sa cheeks ko. Sabi ng attendant, lagyan ko na lang daw ulit if tingin ko, walang color, but with acidic people, nag dadarken siya after a few min or hours.:)

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2012, 01:49:48 am »
The Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow liquid foundation nila is super nice! very light, non-sticky, light-medium coverage and maganda sa pics in fairness!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close