We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
i got porefressional too, how do i use it before or after applying foundation?
I finally got to try Cha Cha Tint. Eh, it's too bright for me. It's like I have fluorescent cheeks na orange. I crossed it off my lemming list na.
Anyone here road tested Hervana? OK ba? TIA!
^I have Hervana, I actually like it as a muted blush for my plum lipsticks. But I can see how others can find the shade quite dull, it applies very different on the cheeks than when swatched. Sa swatches kasi it looks like a sweet pale pink, on my cheeks it's more of a mocha pink. It's very pigmented for my NC20/25 skintone so I use it with a stippling brush. I like using it with high beam, it looks more special that way
^Sis which one would you prefer: Hervana or Thrrob? Or Sugarbomb?Thanks!
winner pa rin si benetint for me. natural blush talaga. i also love bella bamba, and for some reason, hervana doesnt work for me, hindi ata bagay