watch now

Author Topic: All About Facial Serums  (Read 167273 times)

TysLolakins

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #280 on: September 04, 2015, 12:27:11 am »
^yes, me too.  been using VIDI Vitamin C serum for a couple of months now.  what a difference it made to mine and hubs' face!  darkening (due to age) of the face lessened and because of this,  face seems brighter.
a couple of drops go a long way, very light on the skin and smooth to the touch.  add'l benefit is the face doesn't get oily.  i've stopped using moisturizer altogether.

dulcette

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #281 on: September 04, 2015, 06:59:24 pm »
^ true about pagkawala ng oiliness. I don't have oily skin but usually i wake up with oily face no matter where i sleep, parang routine ng body ko maglabas ng oil habang tulog, haha! pero now, pag gising ko specially sa umaga, super walang walang oil face ko.

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #282 on: October 05, 2015, 02:04:37 pm »
^ Sis what brand of Vit C serum do you use?

Has anyone tried the It's Skin Power 10 serums? Positive naman reviews nabasa ko online but I want to hear firsthand info from you girls. :D

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #283 on: October 05, 2015, 02:34:45 pm »
What are Vit C serum brands na readily available here? Or yung meron sa watson's or mercury? :)

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #284 on: October 06, 2015, 12:35:45 am »
^there is one sa skinstation - Hyal-C, i think about 700-1350 sya depende sa size. i use the big one

marose17

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #285 on: October 13, 2015, 11:21:54 am »
Who has tried Clarins Double Serum?  Is it really great?

a7ee

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #286 on: October 13, 2015, 01:54:44 pm »
^ hindi masyado sis, I work in a Cosmetic Department and I was given a full size gratis of Double Serum wala akong nakikitang improvement or glow naubos ko yung buong bottle walang nangyari plus ayoko ng scent matapang masyado para sakin.. I use Skinceuticals CE ferulic in the morning and Shiseido Ultimine at night, gusto ko ang effect dewy and glowy :)

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #287 on: October 13, 2015, 03:41:14 pm »
Obagi 10% Vit. C serum works well for me... gusto ko sana 20% pero this is not recommended for dry skin.

angelvenus

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #288 on: October 14, 2015, 05:20:42 pm »
Sis cosmochick ask ko lang ano kulay ng obagi vitamin c serum mo? Yung mismong serum.

Nakabili kasi ako last nov kaso d ko pa nagamit kanina nong gagamitin ko na yellow na siya. Pwede pa kaya yun gamitin?

Anyone here know where i can purchase cellex c vitamin c serum here in philippines? Thanks

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #289 on: October 14, 2015, 06:35:24 pm »
^oxidised na if yellow, brown or orange. Sayang.

catwomenpower

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #290 on: October 14, 2015, 09:41:02 pm »
i tried edens garden tomato serum, i like the effect it's not oily and easily absorbed lang sya. super ganda sa face

sweetestCORN

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #291 on: October 15, 2015, 01:22:21 am »
Mga sis saan kayo nakabili ng vitamin C serum and how much? Paki pm naman ako kung hindi pwede ipost dito. Yung hyal-c kasi ng skinstation hindi nakaindicate kung ilang percent ang ascorbic.

angelvenus

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #292 on: October 15, 2015, 06:16:11 pm »
^sis how much po yung obagi mo? Ano na po effect sau? Thanks

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #293 on: October 15, 2015, 06:18:50 pm »
^I ordered sa States before pa. Nasa 80USD if I remember correctly. Thing with Vitamin C you wont see the effect right away of very subtle effect. So naging effect lang is just brighter skin =) Kaya I didnt repurchase na din.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #294 on: October 19, 2015, 11:12:08 pm »
mga sis, any good anti aging serum? Missha? Kiehl's midnight recovery?

92buttercup

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #295 on: October 20, 2015, 09:59:25 am »
White Allure yung ginagamit kong serum. I'm on my 2nd bottle na ang napansin ko change ay yung nagglow talaga yung face ko. And sometimes nilalagyan ko din siko ko ng serum kasi nakaka kinis.  ;D

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #296 on: October 20, 2015, 01:09:28 pm »
mga sis, any good anti aging serum? Missha? Kiehl's midnight recovery?

Heard great things about Missha's  Time Revolution Serum. It is a dupe for Estee lauder Advance Night Repair. Sad though, it is so difficult to find locally. When I checked before Missha Philippines has it but you need to order directly from them I think. There are a lot of blog reviews about it online.

missamber

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #297 on: October 20, 2015, 05:22:48 pm »
I've used up a bottle of OST vit C serum it's a koreN brand and pure vit c talaga. 800-1000 price niyan online. Dami nagtitinda sa intagram for preorder. Pero make sure to put it in the fridge dahil unstable talaga ang vit c kaya nagooxidize. Bago ko maubos yung first botttle ko nagoxidized siya and dark orange na talaga yung color ng serum unlike nung bago pa na yellow and amoy orange. Now ang brand na gamit ko is Circale Vit C serum. Almost the same din. Mas bet ko nga lang konti yung OST kahit mas sticky yung feels kasi mas madami good reviews yun. I use it after dermarolling, every night and morning.

angelvenus

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #298 on: October 20, 2015, 06:55:19 pm »
^sis ano yung effect sayo ng ost vitamin c? I also bought that one kasi.

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #299 on: October 20, 2015, 07:06:30 pm »
I use SK-II Cellumination Essence FX and I quite like it. This is the first serum I've used in a looonggg time and I like that it's not sticky and actually does what it promises.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close