We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Waiting for my tomato serum. Sana effective. *fingers crossed*
ito ba ang marvel?http://easecoxbeauty.wordpress.com/marvel-anti-aging-program/
Vitamin C serums should be whitish or atleast champagne colored. If it turns yellow or brownish don't use it!. It means nagoxidize na yung vitamin C and it's no good for the skin na.I've been experimenting on making DIY Vitamin C serum since last year. I used ultima C before since it's alkaline vitamin C and I also bought generic vitamin E. I mixed two capsules of the vitamin C + vitamin E + hyaluronic acid lotion + celeteque moisturizer and hyaluronic moisturizer. The thing is nagyeyellow na yung vitamin C powder ng ultima C so it was yellowish to start with. Ok naman so, so ang effect sakin and bonus moisturizer yung vitamin E since it's in oil form. I only use this at night kasi ang lagkit nya for day use. It lasted for 2 weeks. oxidized quickly.Bought another generic alkaline vitamin C called Alka C 500. It's in a black capsule and the contents were white! Perfect condition and di pa nagooxidize yung vitamin C! Then I also bought a generic vitamin E in green capsule Eviriose 400 with 400 IU. Both are very affordable! I also tried taking them orally. They're both good finds! I pour them first in a clear shot glass then mix them with hyaluronic acid again with less moisturizer. All in all lesser finished product kasi I want the vitamin C to be a bit concentrated. I pour the contents in a scented oil essence bottle with a glass dropper and dark bottle. This lasts more than a week. I always keep this in the fridge. It started oxidizing after a week.I finally found a liquid glycerin recently! I saw the liquid glycerin + water + vitamin C recipe online.So I added 2 capsules of vitamin C (Alka C) directly on the bottle this time no vitamin E since I don't really like the stickyness of it. Then I used hyaluronic acid(white hada labo) with a bit of water then added the liquid glycerin (Apollo brand). Shook the crap out of the bottle after but there was just so much vitamin C powder that it was grainy to use for 3 days. Dapat siguro lusawin ko muna sa water before I add the glycerin. After 3 days of use and shaking it was smoothly mixed. After more than a week there's still no sign of yellowing of oxidizing. Yay!As for the effects... I got the best effects with my latest formula without vitamin E and with some glycerin. My skin is brighter and it renews faster. Hoping to get pinkish skin with this! Try nyo rin sissies! Siguradong fresh yung vitamin C serum nyo! BTW I tried to slather it on my face but parang nagbloat yung muka ko the next day. Less is more for me. Tamang coverage lang.
So, so excited to use na my Estee Lauder Advanced nNight Repair serum! Ang mahal niya pala! Haha. To think mine was bought pa in Tokyo so a bit cheaper plus less tax. Whew. Sana hiyang ako dito