We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@kgrl04.... how much po yun Laneige White Plus Renew Essence... Thanks.
I finally found a liquid glycerin recently! I saw the liquid glycerin + water + vitamin C recipe online.So I added 2 capsules of vitamin C (Alka C) directly on the bottle this time no vitamin E since I don't really like the stickyness of it. Then I used hyaluronic acid(white hada labo) with a bit of water then added the liquid glycerin (Apollo brand). Shook the crap out of the bottle after but there was just so much vitamin C powder that it was grainy to use for 3 days. Dapat siguro lusawin ko muna sa water before I add the glycerin. After 3 days of use and shaking it was smoothly mixed. After more than a week there's still no sign of yellowing of oxidizing. Yay!
Sis may nahanap na akong apollo liquid glycerin. Try ko kung makakuha ako ng Alka C sa generics/generika. Tablet ba yun or capsule? Lulusawin ko lang sa water muna then add hyaluronic acid then the glycerin? Can you give me an estimate ng amount of water, glycerin and hyaluronic acid? Idk kasi if patak lang ba or 1 tsp yung ilalagay hehe.One more thing, wala kasi akong hada labo. But meron akong moisturizer/serum na hyaluronic acid which i got from daiso. Yun na lang hahalo ko Keri lang kaya? TIA Sis