watch now

Author Topic: All About Facial Serums  (Read 167232 times)

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #200 on: February 14, 2014, 11:13:26 pm »
ANR and  Innisfree soya bean energy essence alternate sila . Sarap sa fez! =)

sashikibuta

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #201 on: February 24, 2014, 02:44:30 am »
i've ordered this one recently, oznaturals vit c + e hyaluronic serum. used it for a few days only pa lang. so far no breakouts using this one. i'll get back on my review with this one.

digitalbodega

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #202 on: February 24, 2014, 08:23:52 am »
So far loving my EL Advanced Night Repair Serum :) For me it's worth it ;)

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #203 on: February 25, 2014, 02:41:26 pm »
So far loving my EL Advanced Night Repair Serum :) For me it's worth it ;)

Ano effect sayo sis?

nixiquita

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #204 on: March 12, 2014, 12:52:55 pm »
gusto ko din magtry neto kaso parang wala ko nakikitang avail dito sa province :( kung online ako buy parang hassle dahil sa sf pa hehe

meron ba mga ganyan sa drugstore or supermarket?

jenger109

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #205 on: March 13, 2014, 08:49:44 pm »
bough that one, months ago, pero for me, parang hindi ko bet.. now im using the clinique yellow.. :) and olay regenerist elixir.. :)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 06:01:38 am by jenger109 »

WanderingShinobi

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #206 on: March 13, 2014, 11:24:03 pm »
I am lemming for Missha Time Revolution Night advance, pricey nga lang. Siguro naman I dont need a separate vitamin c serum no?

cloudzy_09

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #207 on: March 28, 2014, 08:40:23 am »
May review for the serum I use recently

Estee lauder regenerist serum - using it for 1 month I dont see any wow effect it. I use use this with other EL product pero its just not worth it for me.

Estee lauder idealist brightening serum - wala din masyado effect pero Kasi 1 week ko lang ata siya ginamit siguro e try ko ulit tapusin yung 1 month para makita yung effect niya.

Paula's choice Vit C serum - did not see any wow effect din I use this for 1 month pero baka I might give this another try again.




yapeegurl

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #208 on: March 28, 2014, 12:39:37 pm »
Moroccan Argan Oil Skin Serum - smells way better than SBO. My skin absorbs the oil easily.

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #209 on: March 28, 2014, 09:36:03 pm »
I am lemming for Missha Time Revolution Night advance, pricey nga lang. Siguro naman I dont need a separate vitamin c serum no?

Sis, may mga ingredients sa ibang serums na hindi advisable i-combine with vit c serum.

I recently started using missha time revolution the first treatment essence. This is the sk-II dupe. I like it so far.

I'm currently rotating these serums/essences:

Shiseido revital day essence
Shiseido revital night essence
Estee lauder advanced night repair serum
Laneige water bank moisture full ampoule

I recently bough the following serums and i will start using them pag ubos na ang current serums ko:

Olay regenerist regenerating serum fragrance free US version
Olay regenerist intensive repair treatment US version
Missha Time Revolution night repair treatment ampoule (said to be a dupe of estee Lauder anr)

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #210 on: March 29, 2014, 12:51:54 am »
WanderingShinobi: I have this. Finished a full bottle, a travel size and now halfway through my 2nd full bottle before I finally bought the Estee Lauder ANR. They claimed na dupe ng Missha yung sa Estee Lauder. Having used the Estee Lauder for over a week, I saw and felt difference sa Estee Lauder kesa sa Missha.

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #211 on: March 29, 2014, 08:10:58 am »
^What's the biggest difference for you, sis? Madami pa akong Estee Lauder ANR pero nakabili na ko nung missha.

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #212 on: March 29, 2014, 09:22:21 am »
I like the EL microessence that I got. Parang same sila nung Missha Time Revolution essence sa texture base sa google. I want to try Missha muna. Expensive si EL e.

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #213 on: April 15, 2014, 02:52:58 pm »
WanderingShinobi: you may still need a separate vitamin c serum. Gamit ko to before and finished a deluxe size and full size bottle. I have switched to the estee lauder ANR. Between the two, mas may nakita ako difference sa estee lauder kesa sa missha. For the price hindi na sila halos nagkakalayo sa estee lauder kung sa pinas bibilhin. For vitamin c serum gamit ko yung ole henriksen with collagen booster na.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #214 on: April 18, 2014, 10:45:08 pm »
What serum best boosts collagen production? Target ko yung pink and red acne pigmentation ko na matagal ko nang pinoproblema. :/

uglygirl

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #215 on: May 03, 2014, 12:13:07 pm »
Hi sis ano kayang marerecommend niyo sa acne prone and sensitive skin ko na serum? I want to have rosy cheeks? Serums ba can help?

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #216 on: May 10, 2014, 07:40:51 pm »
^cheek tints sis. Parang hindi naman nakaka rosy glow yung serums.

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #217 on: May 10, 2014, 08:30:46 pm »
Finishing up Giorgio Armani. serum.

uglygirl

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #218 on: May 11, 2014, 06:41:59 pm »
Thanks pink sugar! Anyway sabi kasi ng iba super gaganda daw skin mo to the point na mamula na pisngi mo. Haha

kgrl04

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #219 on: May 13, 2014, 02:44:40 pm »
Laneige White Plus Renew Essence!

my super duper favorite..although pricey sya pero hiyang na hiyang ako..other serums kasi nabibigatan ako and malagkit..pero Laneige products are very light and effective saken

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close