We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I use two serums, one for AM another in the PM.AM - Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair ComplexThis can be used day or night or both times, pero I use it in the AM only. It serves as my moisturizer na din. I think of this as vitamins for my skin. It also helps control my acne and oily skin, for some reason, kaya I can't stop using it. It's slightly expensive but a bottle lasts me 5-6 months on a 3 drops/ once a day use.PM - Growth Factor Serum / Potent Vitamin A SerumI get this from my derma and it's relatively cheap. It helps firm and refine the skin, minimize the pores and dry up acne.I was seeing reviews of Shu Uemura's Tsuya and I am definitely considering buying this after I finish up my EL ANR. Nakaka-enganyo ang brighter, more luminous skin:http://myfatpocket.com/judging-me/effects-of-tsuya-skin-serum/
ageproof coQ10 frm wellness its a store that sells new zealand products
Mga sis, what can you recommend na effective na face serum and below 1000 pesos? Igi-gift ko sana sa mom ko. Yung primary concerns niya siguro are freckles and fine lines. Thanks po.
hi sis.. pwede ko ba gamitin ng sabay Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Complex and Shu uemura Tsuya skin youthful radiance generator? eto yung order sis: cleanser, toner, Tsuya skin, EL ANR and moisturizer.i need your advice sis. Thanks :-)