watch now

Author Topic: Siomai/Siopao Business(Mod's Note: NO advertising/soliciting; NO PM Call outs)  (Read 44742 times)

angelkiss

  • Guest
Hello sisters,

Since franchising Siomai House or Master Siomai is very expensive, I am planning to put up my own foodcart business na lang next year. I already found a supplier of Siomai/Siopao.

I just have a few questions na baka alam nyo po ang sagot.

- Where to buy cheap equipment? (Siomai steamer, etc.)
- Is it ok  to pay 200/day for the rent?
- How much should I pay the crew? (planning to hire my sister since she doesn't have a job)
- I will be renting a small commercial space in front of my lola's house, do I need to register my business and all?
- Where can I have a foodcart made? Yung regular-sized cart with drawers. Yung supplier ng siomao inaalok ako ng 15k for a custom-made cart with equipment. Okay na ba yun?

Thanks in advance!

« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 07:19:04 pm by mama squeak! »

TrueWealth

  • Guest
Re: Siomai/Siopao Business
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 01:32:42 am »
- Where to buy cheap equipment

Kung where, generally sa Divisoria/Raon ka magpapagawa

-Is it ok pay 200/day for the rent?

I have no idea what you're background in business is, but if you're new, better test on an area first, to have an idea of the sales.

That is done either by asking around, or by putting the cart temporarily (which some agree to do so)

-How much should I pay the crew?

Minimum.

-Where can I have a foodcart made

Sa raon, ask around.

-15k

Tama lang. But you can still haggle.

sweetrebel

  • Guest
Re: Siomai/Siopao Business
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 03:56:02 pm »
Hello sisters,

Since franchising Siomai House or Master Siomai is very expensive, I am planning to put up my own foodcart business na lang next year. I already found a supplier of Siomai/Siopao.

I just have a few questions na baka alam nyo po ang sagot.

- Where to buy cheap equipment? (Siomai steamer, etc.)
- Is it ok  to pay 200/day for the rent?
- How much should I pay the crew? (planning to hire my sister since she doesn't have a job)
- I will be renting a small commercial space in front of my lola's house, do I need to register my business and all?
- Where can I have a foodcart made? Yung regular-sized cart with drawers. Yung supplier ng siomao inaalok ako ng 15k for a custom-made cart with equipment. Okay na ba yun?

Thanks in advance!



- Where to buy cheap equipment? (Siomai steamer, etc.)
      most of the time siopao/siomai suppliers supplies the steamer as well, if it's not available you can try looking in divisoria or in Quiapo..

-Is it ok  to pay 200/day for the rent?
       tama si sis TrueWealth, better to test the area first.. It depends sa location whether or not 200/day will be feasible...

- How much should I pay the crew?
       Since you are starting up pa lang I dont recommend yet na maghire ka ng crew agad.. I suggest na hands on ka muna, para mapag aralan mo din kung paano pa iimprove ang business mo. Btw, ilang foodcart ba ang gusto mong iset up pala?

- I will be renting a small commercial space in front of my lola's house, do I need to register my business and all?
        Yes, you should.. Kahit nga maliit na sari sari store hinahanapan ng business permit eh

- Where can I have a foodcart made?
        Canvass ka muna, sis!




stormy_princess

  • Guest
Re: Siomai/Siopao Business
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 09:05:12 am »
ako din. ngtry ako magbenta ng siomai dito sa office. homemade lang namin ni hubby. kumita naman kaso tinigil ko na kasi wala na kami oras. kaya ito gusto ko ipursue ulit pero gusto ko may supplier na para less hassle na for us. baka pwede mo ma-pm sa akin yung details ng supplier mo sis. tia


iampennylane

  • Guest
Re: Siomai/Siopao Business
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 04:30:21 pm »
Meron din dito samen na wholesaler ng siopao and masarap naman sya, yung wife ng isa kong friend, eto din sideline niya sa office, nagbebenta din :) Patok naman daw :)

friendlygoat

  • Guest
Re: Siomai/Siopao Business
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 07:50:04 pm »
where can i buy chili sauce for resto use.

pinksapphire0821

  • Guest
Re: Siomai/Siopao Business
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2012, 12:12:33 am »
^^^ sis try mo banda sa may raon sa likod ng quiapo church

axlrocksmyworld

  • Guest
Re: Siomai/Siopao Business
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2012, 10:37:47 am »
thanks sis  ;)

babywaby

  • Guest
Pls. Vote which Siomai...
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2012, 12:37:16 am »
Hi girltalkers! Favor naman, for siomai lovers, which do you prefer?

Master Siomai
Siomai House
Pao Tsin

or

non-famous Siomai?????

we're thinking po kasi if we're gonna franchise or make our own brand. thank you so much for your replies  :D

Mayumi Atelier

  • Guest
Re: Pls. Vote which Siomai...
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2012, 01:17:48 am »
better make your own na lang

nessy

  • Guest
Re: Siomai/Siopao Business
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2013, 08:48:31 am »
Hubby and I are plannign to put up this biz hopefully this month. And we plan to make our own siomai since everytime i cook, lage sinasabi masarap daw. :p

nessy

  • Guest
Re: Siomai/Siopao Business
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2013, 12:47:34 pm »
Yay! Tomorrow's gonna be a big day for me and hubby. It's our siomai stall's first day tomorrow! haha Goodluck sa amin!

iampennylane

  • Guest
Re: Siomai/Siopao Business
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2013, 12:53:56 pm »
^wow! Congratulations sis! San kayo pupwesto? Magkano initial capital nyo? Ang galing naman at natupad na :D

venson49

  • Guest
Re: Siomai/Siopao Business
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2013, 04:34:21 pm »
Yay! Tomorrow's gonna be a big day for me and hubby. It's our siomai stall's first day tomorrow! haha Goodluck sa amin!

congratulations sis! did you decide on getting siomai from a supplier or did you make it na lang? pa share ha. Thanks :D

snowberry

  • Guest
Re: Siomai/Siopao Business
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2013, 06:56:29 pm »
Sorry if  OT  pero
 totoo ba sis na yung ginagawang siomai nung iba is yung saw dust ( dog food) kaya mura ?

I am asking kasi gusto ko sana mag business nito because I have my own recipe pero mahal lalabas per piece because I use the best quality of ingredients . Hindi pang commercial  . I buy  sawdust kasi sa Monterey  para sa dog namin tapos laging ubos. Sabi nung taga Monterey ginagamit daw kasi  pag gawa ng siomai :(

kikaysiako

  • Guest
Re: Siomai/Siopao Business
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2013, 01:53:26 am »
davids tea house in tomas mapua in ongpin they sell pork siomai,beef siomai,asado siopao,chili garlic and siopao sauce

eiriecha

  • Guest
Re: Siomai/Siopao Business
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2013, 10:59:42 am »
im also planning to have siomai business..

can anyone give me a good siomai siupplier?

how much kaya ang capital?

janelurv

  • Guest
Re: Siomai/Siopao Business
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2013, 03:20:46 am »
Meron na ba ditong nakapagtry magfranchise ng siomai kiosk e.g. Master Siomai, Siomai House, Shanghai Siomai? Pa share naman ng experience nyo with the business like how much is the franchise fee, kamusta ROI, saan puwesto nyo and the likes. Thank you!  :)

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Siomai/Siopao Business
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2013, 12:21:19 am »
I was able to find a supplier sa Sulit. The siomai taste good. Balak ko sana ibenta dati but we end up eating the whole 5k worth of siomai. Now, I am looking for supplier again. Hindi naman ibebenta, for personal consumption lang. hehe Please also message me.

AVIDGOLFER

  • Guest
Re: Siomai/Siopao Business
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2013, 08:34:41 pm »
Sorry Gals if this off-topic...

Ang sarap ng Siomai na tinda sa half-way house sa Aguinaldo golf Course.

Ang sabi that Siomai daw came from Mandaluyong, am trying to get the details how I can get an order but the guys couldn't tell as it was someone's else that just deliver to them.

Promise masarap siya in fairness and I can guarantee that.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close