We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Help. =) What to do para ma hide yung acne? As in live acne? Yung malalaki talaga and super pula and yung iba may nana pa? =( I know how to hide pimple marks and small acne. Pero hirap akong i hide yung malalaki. =(
If you wanna learn how to do make up I'd go with Lisa Eldrige and the Pixiwoo sisters. For product reviews, emilynoel83 and frmheadtotoe. Kung gusto niyo lang ma-amuse I like watching missglamorazzi, pixi2woo, fleurdeforce, kandeejohnson, makeupbytiffanyd and amarixe I really like amarixie!!! she's so gorgeous. Personally, I don't like the Filipino gurus on youtube Kay Noe, medyo parang cheap siya mag make up. Her nose line is exagg. Her brows don't go with her hair color. She tires so hard with the narrations. Just my opinion.