Mga sissies I strongly suggest you try the acne.org regimen (www.acne.org
) . It has kept me clear for almost 5 years. You dont necessarily have to buy his products. You can buy benzoyl peroxide in our local drugstores. Benzac is the best substitute since its mild and doesnt contain alcohol like panoxyl. But our drug stores only carry Benzac 5%, its effective but can be irritating for beginners. You can do a search for benzac in Sulit website and look for a local seller for the preferred Benzac 2.5%.
Through research and personal experience I have created this regimen. I beleive it will work for the majority of people with mild to moderate acne. If you have cystic or really bad acne you should just see a doctor before it scars and ask for Acnetrex.
1) Wash face twice daily with gentle cleanser(Cetaphil) , apply Benzac, and moisturize (Follow acne.org regimen and please do this twice a day)
2) Drink 2 table spoons Apple Cider Vinegar twice daily. (kunin nyo yung Bragg's na brand)
3) Avoid milk/DAIRY PRODUCTS at all costs. Milk is taken from pregnant cows with raging hormones. A recent study said people who drank 3 servings of milk a day were 44% more likely to suffer from acne than those who drank none.
4) Avoid high gi carbs/sugar/chocolates/ice cream/wheat/GLUTEN as they cause an insulin spike. I dont know of any scientific evidence to support this, but when I removed sugar, white bread and wheat, noodles, any kind of pasta and stopped drinking energy drinks, my skin cleared up quickly. Try to keep insulin at a steady level throughout the day.
5) Avoid caffeine, smoking and alcohol. ( I stopped these and skin improved significantly as well)
6) Drink as much water as possible. This helps your kidneys function better taking some stress of your skin. (avoid juices, iced tea, soft drinks)
7) Supplement with Vitamin A (Im taking 25,000 iu of Beta Carotene) and Vitamin D 2000 iu and Zinc 50mg, Fish Oil, and Vitamin C 1000mg daily.
ALWAYS sleep with a clean pillow case. Change pillow case/sheet EVERYDAY. I stopped doing this when I learned how to sleep Face-up. And also dont rest your hands on your face while sleeping.
9) Never touch face except when doing the Regimen. NEVER POP,squeeze and pick zits. If you get a big zit one day, have it injected by your derma or aesthetician. If after injection and its still there, ask your derm for a 2 week course of Lymecycline Tetralysal oral antibiotic to kill the mean pimple/cyst/nodule.
10) Sleep 8 hours a day
11) Stop eating junk food/salty food
Products I use
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion
Benzac AC gel 2.5% (i use this in the morning to avoid irritation / only half a finger's length)
Benzac AC gel 5% (i use this at night full finger)
Nature's Blend Vitamin A 25,000 iu
Kirkland Vitamin D 2000 iu
Nature's Blend Zinc 50mg
Ester-C Vitamin C 1000mg
Kirkland Fish oil
Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar
PS: If you struggle from Blackheads on your nose like I did, I would put Retin-a 0.05% just on the nose at night and Benzac in the morning.