watch now

Author Topic: The Mac users (thread 4)  (Read 76958 times)

twisted_oliver

  • Guest
Re: The Mac users (thread 4)
« Reply #280 on: March 27, 2013, 10:44:00 am »
Mas ok yun may Retina Display.

Tama yun sales person, ok na yun wifi only na ipad if you already have a phone with unlimited data.

molybdenumstudios

  • Guest
Re: The Mac users (thread 4)
« Reply #281 on: March 31, 2013, 11:32:41 pm »
Curious sis Prunella, where did you buy your Adobe Photoshop software? :D

prettyarcher

  • Guest
Re: The Mac users (thread 4)
« Reply #282 on: April 16, 2013, 04:05:01 am »
sis Mizzybebz, I got the one with retina, ang ganda talaga, I'm so happy.

sis whitebishop, yeah I think Ipad with wifi only will do. do you think okay na ang 32gb? or should I get yung 64gb? pang browsing lang din and games, wala ako hilig sa videos and hindi rin ako naglalagay ng music sa ipad.

Sis twisted_oliver, decided na ako to get a new ipad din, kasi yung ipad 2 ko nakupo, baby ko na yung gumagamit, kaya bibili ako ng para sakin. I can't decide kung 32gb or 64gb, ano kaya? for net and games lang mostly.

Thank you sisses  ;)

whitebishop

  • Guest
Re: The Mac users (thread 4)
« Reply #283 on: April 16, 2013, 02:44:51 pm »
^i had a 16GB and sangkatutak na ang games and about 10 albums on music pero di pa rin mapuno puno. lol so 32 GB should be okay.

Ehh kasi.

  • Guest
Re: The Mac users (thread 4)
« Reply #284 on: April 21, 2013, 02:38:08 pm »
I have my 13-inch non-retina MBP (grad gift hehe). It's my first Mac ever. Once you go Mac, you never go back. ;)

Do you guys recommend buying a shell case? Like Speck SeeThru Satin for the MBPs? :)

whitebishop

  • Guest
Re: The Mac users (thread 4)
« Reply #285 on: April 23, 2013, 12:11:58 pm »
^yup I recommend it.  it's a good protection for an expensive laptop

prettyarcher

  • Guest
Re: The Mac users (thread 4)
« Reply #286 on: April 23, 2013, 12:35:57 pm »
I am planning to buy a hard shell case din for my MBPro, so nice ng colors. I want a fuschia pink case wala stock sa Power Mac.

Anyone knows san makakabili ng cheaper Apple DVD Drive? 3490 pesos sa power mac. And is it true that per unit of mbpro dapat yung office programs (word excel pp)? Ang mahal naman kasi for almost 8k din yung licensed. Baka kasi pwede nalang ako manghiram ng installer sana sa mga friends ko na may installer.


tylerdurden

  • Guest
Re: The Mac users (thread 4)
« Reply #287 on: April 23, 2013, 12:52:40 pm »
^sis, try mo sa Digital Hub. Usually sila ang madaming stocks ng Macbook shell cases.

Also, for the Office for Mac 2011 version, ang alam ko you can install it on 2 different units but under 1 user lang. If you only need basic functions, maybe you can try Open Office instead. Nakakaconfuse lang sa simula, pero okay din naman.




prettyarcher

  • Guest
Re: The Mac users (thread 4)
« Reply #288 on: April 23, 2013, 01:00:57 pm »
Sis tylerdurden, where is Digital Hub? Also, yung Open Office pwede ko sya download sa net?

I was told by a friend na unlike other laptop brands, hindi daw pwede mag install ng software like office na hindi licensed. Ang gastos ng Mac laptops ha! 😄

littlemissbiatch

  • Guest
Re: The Mac users (thread 4)
« Reply #289 on: April 23, 2013, 01:26:23 pm »
^ kahit naman sa PC, you're not supposed to install software na hindi licensed ;)
pero actually meron din for Mac, it's just that mas mahirap maghanap :p

tylerdurden

  • Guest
Re: The Mac users (thread 4)
« Reply #290 on: April 23, 2013, 01:28:29 pm »
sis pretty archer, madami na rin branches digital hub/digital walker. I think may branch sila sa major malls like SM Megamall, Trinoma, Greenhills, Alabang Town Center etc. :)

Yun Open Office naman, yes you can download legal copy sa net for free since it's open source. I personally have not risked installing software na walang official license. Not sure tuloy kung talagang hindi pwede. Para di masyado magastos I always look for open source applications muna. For example, instead of Photoshop, pwede naman mag-Gimp instead, which is free din. :)

burberi

  • Guest
Re: The Mac users (thread 4)
« Reply #291 on: May 12, 2013, 09:29:41 pm »
Sisses, I'm planning to buy my first ever MacBook. I plan to get the 13" Air kasi lagi ako umaalis-alis, para magaan sana dalhin. Iaavail ko sana yung Apple education pricing. Sa Mac centers ba, pwede i-avail yun? I tried sa Digital Hub pero wala daw silang ganun; 10 percent discount lang if babayaran ng cash.

Pag sa Mac Center ba, may discount na ganun if cash? Anyone here also tried purchasing using yung education pricing? TIA!

ayami

  • Guest
Re: The Mac users (thread 4)
« Reply #292 on: May 13, 2013, 08:12:05 am »
Halos lahat ng apps ko sa Mac ko hindi orig :P ewan ko nakakahanap ako e :)) wala pa namang nangyayaring masama after 6 months lol

karla1o

  • Guest
Re: The Mac users (thread 4)
« Reply #293 on: May 13, 2013, 10:49:27 pm »
Halos lahat ng apps ko sa Mac ko hindi orig :P ewan ko nakakahanap ako e :)) wala pa namang nangyayaring masama after 6 months lol

same :)) apir tayo sis :))

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: The Mac users (thread 4)
« Reply #294 on: June 12, 2013, 02:04:34 pm »
how do i delete the updates that i dont need naman sa app store? tia!

fn_kaizen

  • Guest
Re: The Mac users (thread 4)
« Reply #295 on: June 21, 2013, 12:25:32 pm »
I am planning to get the iMac 27-inch. This will be my first iMac desktop, tanong ko lang, from your experiences, mga ilang taon ang life-expectancy ng iMac? Aabutin kaya ng more than 5 years ito? Thanks!

burberi

  • Guest
Re: The Mac users (thread 4)
« Reply #296 on: June 21, 2013, 09:22:07 pm »
@geishaslut I called Power Mac Center's branch in Greenbelt. Available na raw MacBook Air 2013. Credit card installment nila avail for 12 months zero interest at 52,990 for the 13" 128 GB model.

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: The Mac users (thread 4)
« Reply #297 on: June 26, 2013, 10:55:29 am »
is there such a big difference with the entry level of macbook pro and air 2013? The old macbook pro (not the retina) has a promo kasi until the 30th na nasa 51k something lang. hubby kasi is insisting on getting me one, i don't need it naman pero sige lang :) i just use it for docs, storing pictures, web browsing

julmin4u

  • Guest
Re: The Mac users (thread 4)
« Reply #298 on: June 26, 2013, 11:27:48 am »
Hi Mac users,

Need help, my one year old mccbook pro suddenly decided not to boot up, where do you usually bring yours when you have a problem?

Bit of history, I was browsing photos in iphoto then biglang nag-hang in one of the pictures, I did what they say on the net na press control alt escape, etc but it wouldnot work kasi it wont transfer to other apps, I forced close it by pressing the power button, after a few minutes, tried to open it again and it did. I checked if it was the app that has a problem by looking at the apps store and noticed na may update ang iphoto, selected it for updating pero nakita ko na naman si wheel of death so I forced quit it again, now it wont boot up na, na-stuck na lang sya sa white screen sa start.

I want to bring it sana to powermac but I'm not sure if I am still within the cover of apple care.

Need help please, walang backup ang pictures ko dun. Thanks!

littlemissbiatch

  • Guest
Re: The Mac users (thread 4)
« Reply #299 on: June 27, 2013, 03:01:38 pm »
^ have you tried an SMC reset? baka sakali lang it works.
http://support.apple.com/kb/ht3964

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close