We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I'm not into prestigious thingies, I wanted to stay in a place that can comfort me in a way, something to relieve the stress from work. And a resort-like place is what I'm looking for, like dmci's projects. I've seen their projects and imagined how relaxing it is to stay in their units. @cheezecake, meron daw bagong ginagawang project sa Makati aa. Nagsisimula na ba o hindi pa?
^ 15M lang ako sis. Gusto ko pati sana sa tapos na. May mas mabababa pa namang units ang dmci diba basta Taguig area lang.
^Wow, Kristalle, ganun na ba kanipis ang flooring ng mga condo's nowadays that you can feel/hear pounding? tapos ang mamahal pa ng mga condo's now at 100k-200k/sqm. Ang hirap lang mag complain kasi they are within their unit, it's within the limits. Are pets allowed in your condo? Maybe you can do something to your ceiling instead?
^meron sis nasimulan na pero hindi pa for sale. you can pm me for more details. 1 tower lang sa Makati
You can go far in 15M. You can buy a 2M unit in DMCI-if that's your preffered developer
hindi naman "manipis" but bothersome kasi lalo na at tahimik ang place. Or we are sensitive to noise din talaga. I can hear pounding of the ball bouncing on the floor. Our former neighbor na seniors in our village dati, they lived in a townhouse in front of our house, ganyan din reklamo nila sa katabi nilang unit, basketball din sa wall naman nila. I think people who have lived in similar situation can exactly pinpoint what i mean. Faint sound pero medyo bothersome.Right now, dedma na lang muna ako. I have noticed na wala na yung noise. I think it only happens on weekends kaya pinalampas na lang namin plus mga bata pa.
@ sis catnip.deleon if taguig area well check arca south... tho in the process pa lang sila ng pag build... or with your budget you can afford to buy a house in our village =).. nag ikot ako and 8M up na prices ng houses..
I was told baka magkaroon ng lottery sa Brio on the first day of launching
Yeah my preferred developer is DMCI talaga. Kasi I'm currently staying sa Mayfield and naging maayos naman talaga stay ko dito. Project din ng dmci. San ka kumuha ng unit mo sis?
Brio Tower sis pero wala pang details.http://www.dmcihomes.com/brio-tower
^probably sis meron, tagal na kasi inaantay ang project na iyan. It is a lottery, as in literally draw lots among the brokers/agents, on who gets to reserve first since may case na ang isang unit ay may 2 or more clients na interested.
Sa Acacia Estates ako sis ngayon pero now that I've heard na may gagawin na daw sa Makati parang gusto ko ng lumipat
Ang dami talagang naexcite dyan sa project ng DMCI sa Makati no? Kahit ako nagbabalak ding kumuha ng unit doon. Pero bakit kaya isang tower lang?
Ah among broker and agents lang pala akala ko sa mga nagpre-sell!
May info na po ba kayo sa Brio Tower mga sis? Sa isang forum, I've read magbubukas ng August. Kukuha din ba kayo?