We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ Okay. Huwag ka magalit sis. Hindi ko naman alam ee. Kaya nga nagtatanong tanong ako diba? Ikaw rin naman ang nag suggest sakin ng mga yan ee. Yan lang nabanggit mo so I assumed na yan lang. Someone offered me his unit dyaan sa may Royal Palm. Still, thinking about it. Anyways, @cheezecake, saan ka sa BGC?
15M will get you somewhere. Why not a more prestigious brand like Federaland's Grand Hyatt Residences? I think this is in The Fort too. The Grand Hyatt brand is spectacular, for me anyway. I have stayed in Grand Hyatt Seoul once and it was amazing.
I'm not into prestigious thingies, I wanted to stay in a place that can comfort me in a way, something to relieve the stress from work. And a resort-like place is what I'm looking for, like dmci's projects. I've seen their projects and imagined how relaxing it is to stay in their units.