We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hi girls! si angie ba ang recommended for hair coloring sa LPK? so far sya pa lang nababasa ko here.. suggestions please. thanks:)
I had my hair colored last sunday by Angie. I'm disappointed with the result kasi yung top part ng hair ko super light pero mid-length down darker na. I don't know if it's just the light pero habang tumatagal mas hindi ko nagugustuhan. The coloring booklet was not given to me na kasi I asked for Angie's recommendation. She recommended Mahogany Brown and I said okay go ahead, trusting that she's a color expert naman and since LPK is such a high-end salon. Maraming clients at that time pero si Angie nagmix ng gamot, but most of the coloring application was done by her assistant. After shampooing, Angie checked my hair and realized na sa top part lang kumapit ang color. So she herself nagretouch ng hair ko pero with the help of her assistant pa rin on the other side. Final outcome after the second color application, halata na yung color pero sumobra naman on top. Angie said pantay naman so I did not argue na lang kasi sabi niya din niya lalabas pa daw yung kulay ng baba after 24-48 hours. She advised me pa na to wash my hair within 24 hours and I obeyed. However ngayon hindi naman nagbago and sobrang light pa rin ng top part ng hair. Do they accommodate hair color fix for free? How soon can I have my hair colored again? Any tips? Thanks.
Disappointed with LPK Salon. Spent a huge amount over full hair color + highlights only to have a barely colored hair. I thought my hairdresser understood what I wanted: loud but not Paris Hilton blonde! The base color used was Reddish vs a corn-colored highlites! Que horror! One can't even notice I had a friggin color (with highlites!) heck even I didn't even notice what color i had. Anyway stylist offered to have it redone. I said i wanted a test color, true enough the color to be used was cheapfest in its mighty glory! (golden brown highlites vs reddish base) Stylist said my hair was resistant so color wouldn't 'kapit' my hair. My first time in my nth hair color! That just sounded so weird & vague! Realizing I can't settle for any less, full hair color was done again. They said they used Level10 already but the effect was more like Level6 on my hair. This time was a (very) good color EXCEPT THAT, my highlites was completely washed away! A few traces of it were left! Still not satisfied, I just asked for a refund of the hilights but they don't offer such & I don't want it done right away. Stylist offered to do the highlites on my next visit. But now thinking twice! Now I have a good color but with an abused hair, is it worth it? I'm thinking twice! I should have gone LPK himself!