We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sisses post namn kayo ng pmga pics nyo,http://photobucket.com/colorlpk Last January 14 ako nagpacolor ng hair kay LPK the Fort. Si Ms. Angie namili ng color with matching highlights. Mas lalo nga ako pumuti ... Hanggang ngayon maganda pa din... mas maganda siguro kung mas mahaba yun hair ko. Kaya konting tiis pa kahit sobrang init.
okay lang naman sakin, sis, kahit hindi si LPK mismo. okay din kaya stylists dun kahit franchise lang siya?
Went to the salon yesterday. It was ok. Louis did my hair and asked where I had heard of them. I said from a forum in gt. Also told him it's members have mostly good things to say about him and the salon. He then proceeded to ask me if I also blog. I can't lie. Said no. He looked kinda disappointed. I didn't get a gt discount like some sisses here considering our small talk. before I left he told me to blog about my cut. Maybe one has to be a blogger to get that discount? Hahahaha! Still, I love my hair and all the treatments it went through.