We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
My bf(or Ex--we're complicated) and I are in LDR. We know each other's passwords (email,fb,skype) even before I was in the PH. But recently, everytime a guy adds me or when someone is chatting on me in fb without me knowing, he will chat on him and parang I feel pinapahiya ako sa mga sinasabi nya. Also, when he saw the thingy Guy's name and my Name are now friends in fb, he will like it and make nasty comment, I felt so humiliated by his act. So when the time na napuno na ako, I changed all my passwords and I asked for cool off because I felt disrespected...
Are you his first gf? i would understand if this is the case.He may have insecurity issues, just basing it sa post mo.