We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
pa join ha. yung sa PSE tektike may mga accredited na caterers lang ba sila? sana kasi gusto ko i have a free hand sa pagpili bg caterer eh.
^ sis nacheck mu na ba yun lights and sounds thread dito? if not, here it is.http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,224522.0.htmlthis might help with your search for moodlight suppliers.
Sayang nga sis yung Endramada kasi hindi sya aircon. Okay na sana yung package. Yung Lancaster Hotel naman medyo mataas yung price nila. I'm considering Archbishop and St. Francis for the wedding ceremony. May alam ba kayong aircon na venue? kasi I have caterers in mind narin. Thanks!
joining..ang mahal naman diyan sa inyo mga sis..kung dito kayo sa amin, may hotel dito na 90K-100persons package na yan.. eto na ang mga inclusions: buffet service, lechon, 3 layered cake na, overnight stay in a suite room with breakfast , church,reception and entourage flowers decorations, doves,bridal car, van for the entourage, emcee na.. etc.. wala lang siya video coverage & ice carvings....
Hello friends! I'm just new here in female network. My H2B and I are getting married next year (February 2014). I'm looking forward to your suggestions regarding Affordable WEdding Hotel Preparation and Reception Venue Only because we have Catering SErvices already. Our Church would be in NUestra Senora De Gracia in Guadalupe. Hope within Mandaluyong, Ortigas, or Makati areas. Roughly P20-30K lang ang budget for hotel and reception. GUests would be around 150 guests. Please help.. Thank you.