watch now

Author Topic: vitamins for preggies  (Read 494923 times)

jhenbreak

  • Guest
Re: vitamins for preggies
« Reply #120 on: August 23, 2012, 07:45:24 pm »
first trimester - folart
2nd to 3rd trimester - Iberet Folic (dito na-regularize bowel movement ko, kaya happy ako nung preggy ako kasi hindi ako constipated unlike when I wasn't preggy yet) + Milk but I opted to take Anmum kasi bihira fresh milk dito sa pinas and pricey kasi.

ayami

  • Guest
Re: vitamins for preggies
« Reply #121 on: August 23, 2012, 07:57:58 pm »
ako all throughout Iberet with Folic. Mababa kasi yung RBC count ko. Yung isa pa Calciumade. Then may isa pang vit supplement with Taurine, Folic acid, iron combination, OB Max

rigette

  • Guest
Re: vitamins for preggies
« Reply #122 on: August 24, 2012, 03:33:29 pm »
1st trimester - OB Smart, Folic Acid, Enfamama 2 glasses
2nd trimester - Trevoca, Terraferon, Enfamama 2 glasses parin

Wierd nga eh, kasi di naman pang buntis yung Trevoca  :D

marssie

  • Guest
Re: vitamins for preggies
« Reply #123 on: August 27, 2012, 03:00:37 am »
Okay kaya ang elevit pronatal.. Wala kasing Centrm materna out of stock yun prescribed ng ob ko, papalitan ko na lang sana without her knowledge ;D

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: vitamins for preggies
« Reply #124 on: August 27, 2012, 10:30:57 am »
at 20weeks- OB Smart, Caltrate and Iron supplement

Mrs_H

  • Guest
Re: vitamins for preggies
« Reply #125 on: August 28, 2012, 12:42:37 am »
Ob smart, caltrate and expecta

angelpretty

  • Guest
Re: vitamins for preggies
« Reply #126 on: August 28, 2012, 03:13:26 am »
1st trimester - folic acid
2nd trimester - caltrate, Clusivol OB, Hemarate and Omega 3 fish oil

**My Sweet November**

  • Guest
Re: vitamins for preggies
« Reply #127 on: August 28, 2012, 02:14:44 pm »

Okay kaya ang elevit pronatal.. Wala kasing Centrm materna out of stock yun prescribed ng ob ko, papalitan ko na lang sana without her knowledge ;D

This is the vitamin that Dra. Seena prescribed to me. Pwede bang buy dito ng meds without prescription, di ba hindi pwede?

During my first trimester, OB in ‘Pinas suggested Natables while here in Qatar Materna naman. I’m also taking Baby Aspirin as per OB in Qatar prescribed pero when I mentioned that to the OB in ‘Pinas during our vacation she advised not to take this yet, once na tumaas na daw ang BP ko saka ko inumin.

When we went back to Doha, dahil masarap kumain dito tapos walang exercise, I had this hunch na baka tumaas nga ang BP ko so might as well inumin na ang baby aspirin during the start of my second trimester.

Now going on my 21st week, I’m taking Elevit, baby Aspirin & Duphaston (this is the suggested vitamin to take para iwas contraction & huwag mag bleed kasi I have low lying placenta as seen on my CAS last Sunday, 26Aug2012).

CebuGem

  • Guest
Re: vitamins for preggies
« Reply #128 on: August 29, 2012, 05:41:46 pm »
first trimester, doctor prescribed me folic acid.
succeeding months until first month since giving birth, i was taking Iron supplements.

marssie

  • Guest
Re: vitamins for preggies
« Reply #129 on: August 31, 2012, 07:03:17 pm »
^^ kainis yan si dr. Seena ha sa akin binigay materna na di kilala brand ;D kaya nga centrum hanap ko para at least kilala ko OS naman. Then nakita ko nga elevit at mukhang maganda.  Pwede sis kasi binibigyan ako sa pharmacy kahit walang prescription.. Next visit ko next week hingi ako prescription kasi need ko sa pagclaim sa insurance. :)

Rei805

  • Guest
Re: vitamins for preggies
« Reply #130 on: September 02, 2012, 12:46:57 am »
TTC: Hemarate
1st Trim: Folic Acid(Folart) + B-complex (Polynerve)
2nd Trim: (Prescribed) Obimin + Prenat + Caltrate but i'm taking One-a-Day Prenatal + Caltrate since may nabasa ko na sa ibang countries daw they dont recommend Obimin coz it contains paraben or sumthing that links to cancer... Nahihiya lang ako itanong sa OB ko :( Anong brand ng Omega 3 ang ok? Parang gusto ko magtake :)

agatha19

  • Guest
Re: vitamins for preggies
« Reply #131 on: September 02, 2012, 12:50:35 pm »
folic acid and obsmart. for the 2nd trimester, hemarate FA and obimin.

angelpretty

  • Guest
Re: vitamins for preggies
« Reply #132 on: September 03, 2012, 02:00:24 am »
Anong brand ng Omega 3 ang ok? Parang gusto ko magtake :)

sis ako tinatake ko kasi yung sa herbalife na herbalifeline with omega 3 fatty acids, EPA & DHA

mommytobe

  • Guest
Re: vitamins for preggies
« Reply #133 on: September 03, 2012, 10:27:27 am »
Hello mga sissies! First consultation ko kay OB last Saturday, OB Smart yun pinescribed nya sakin since 3 mos na tong baby ko.

chocolatepink

  • Guest
Re: vitamins for preggies
« Reply #134 on: September 03, 2012, 03:13:09 pm »
^ sis over the counter ba yan or prescribed din ng doctor? I used to take dha/epa kaso from overseas wala ako makita counterpart dito sa pinas.

My vitamins:
1st trimester- folic acid/duphaston
2nd trimester- obimin/dhaxtra /hemobion

luisa_pomeroy

  • Guest
Re: vitamins for preggies
« Reply #135 on: September 03, 2012, 04:56:11 pm »
TTC: Hemarate
1st Trim: Folic Acid(Folart) + B-complex (Polynerve)
2nd Trim: (Prescribed) Obimin + Prenat + Caltrate but i'm taking One-a-Day Prenatal + Caltrate since may nabasa ko na sa ibang countries daw they dont recommend Obimin coz it contains paraben or sumthing that links to cancer... Nahihiya lang ako itanong sa OB ko :( Anong brand ng Omega 3 ang ok? Parang gusto ko magtake :)

Sis, obimin din ako.  Eto [textspeak!] pink na oblong tablet right?  Natakot naman ako.  I've been taking that since 2nd trimester, eh 30 weeks na ako now. 

chocolatepink

  • Guest
Re: vitamins for preggies
« Reply #136 on: September 03, 2012, 05:02:47 pm »
Sis, I guess we dont need to be scared. I was prescribed obimin overseas and when I had my check up sa Pinas my ob asked me all the pre natal vitamins that I was prescribed to take throughout my pregnancy I mentioned Im taking obimin and my ob said, that I can just continue taking it and add iron vitamins. So I guess that's just safe, if not she could have just stopped and prescribed another brand. What she did ask me to stop is the dha supplements..

luisa_pomeroy

  • Guest
Re: vitamins for preggies
« Reply #137 on: September 04, 2012, 10:07:49 am »
Sis, I guess we dont need to be scared. I was prescribed obimin overseas and when I had my check up sa Pinas my ob asked me all the pre natal vitamins that I was prescribed to take throughout my pregnancy I mentioned Im taking obimin and my ob said, that I can just continue taking it and add iron vitamins. So I guess that's just safe, if not she could have just stopped and prescribed another brand. What she did ask me to stop is the dha supplements..

Why did you OB ask you to sop the DHA supplements?  I'm currently taking USANA BIOMEGA (fish oil).

chocolatepink

  • Guest
Re: vitamins for preggies
« Reply #138 on: September 04, 2012, 12:31:42 pm »
^ hi sis, I brought with me all the boxes of my vitamins during my check up since I know those where from abroad and Im not sure if I can find the same brands.. she didn't explain further but she said it was unnecessary.
I for myself wanted to continue but the thing is I couldn't find an alternative in Pinas for my dha supplements that was prescribed to me (dhaxtra).

She is an ob-perinatologist-sonologist.

pink.sunshine

  • Guest
Re: vitamins for preggies
« Reply #139 on: September 04, 2012, 01:42:27 pm »
molvite ob and hemarate.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close