watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Once Upon a Time  (Read 64623 times)

geeboy

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #420 on: November 11, 2014, 11:45:23 am »
hindi ko pa pinapanood ng buo ang episode 7, pero naaliw ako pagsilip ko. kwento pala ni snow queen and her sisters. anyway, lately ko lang napanood ang series na Lost. at mega-reak ako na si juliet (si snow queen) eh kamukha ni lizzie, yung psycho na bata sa walking dead. tapos sa episode ngayon, that girl lizzie, ang ginawang younger version ni snow queen!  :D
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 01:49:47 pm by geeboy »

ginny_potter

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #421 on: November 11, 2014, 01:41:43 pm »
what a heartbreaking loss for ingrid pala. at kasalanan ng mama nina elsa at anna why she turned out to be so cruel! ayun, napag-diskitahan tuloy si anna because she looked so much like gerda. special appearance pa ang duke of weaseltown weselton. ;D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #422 on: November 11, 2014, 09:08:33 pm »
^ Exciting. Didn't get to watch pa. So I shall watch before I hit the sack tonight :)

mrsA

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #423 on: November 12, 2014, 01:51:06 pm »
yun pala nangyari sa isang sister. sad naman. pahamak kasi yung duke

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #424 on: November 15, 2014, 11:07:45 am »
Poor Helga, but poor Ingrid also. I mean, all the guilt and pain she must have for what she has done... for sure makes you go crazy-ish and twisted. As for The Snow Queen and Mr. Gold's deal - I am super curious!!!

Madness

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #425 on: January 05, 2015, 08:08:45 pm »
Was able to watch season 3 and 4 of OUAT last vacation, omg, so many things happened na pala. The best yung story ni peter pan, pati yung "wicked". I'm not familiar with the story of wicked, except nakikita ko as play. Ganun pala yun haha. And the frozen episodes are so nice.  I can watch this series with the kids. They are also aliw with it. And i really like captain hook and emma. *kilig

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #426 on: January 10, 2015, 09:20:27 pm »
Finally done with the Mid-Season ender and so now, I am very excited for what's coming up next!!!
I so love this show!!!

~ anna ~

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #427 on: February 26, 2015, 06:03:03 am »
4 days na lang until next episode, ang tagal din since their December break.

Madness

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #428 on: February 26, 2015, 07:13:28 am »
Sis sang channel ba ito pinapalabas? Usually, sa dvd ko lang kase pinapanood ito

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #429 on: February 26, 2015, 12:21:01 pm »
^^ True that! I am excited to find out how the story will play out now that Mr. Gold aka Rumple is now in the big apple and rounding up all the villains!!!

adolfa

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #430 on: March 04, 2015, 02:35:37 pm »
may bago nang episode this week.

ano kaya nangyari between snow and the villains. hmmmm...

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #431 on: March 08, 2015, 09:58:02 am »
So glad they're back. Love Cruella's car and outfit. Can't wait for the next episode.

myabishaienna

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #432 on: October 02, 2015, 09:26:47 am »
mga sissies asan na kayo? start na nang season 5..  ;) :)

h_mische

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #433 on: October 03, 2015, 11:13:58 am »
Watched the season premiere... okay naman. May malaking twist sa dulo. Bagay kay Emma ang kontra bida. Astig. Ang pretty ni Merida. Hehe

hidinginseoul

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #434 on: October 08, 2015, 01:40:09 pm »
Oh my gosh! I need to catch up na on this series na. I only finished until season 1. Tapos first few episodes ng season 2. Huhu. Last time I watched this 1 or 2 years ago pa ata.

myabishaienna

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #435 on: October 09, 2015, 11:48:21 am »
^ sayang naman sis.. go na, balik na ulit sa panonood..  :D

maldita08

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #436 on: October 09, 2015, 03:21:40 pm »
I was able to watched the first 2 episode of season 5, so far bagay naman kay Emma maging dark one, pero may kulang pa unlike sa pagiging dark one ni Mr. Gold (sigurado dahil 2 episode pa lang nawatch ko). saka pwede bang akin na lang si Hook? ;D ;D

hidinginseoul

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #437 on: October 09, 2015, 11:23:50 pm »
^ sayang naman sis.. go na, balik na ulit sa panonood..  :D

Oo nga eh! I will try to. Marami-raming catch up ang kailangan ko. Haha!

The reason why I liked this show is because of the unpredictable twists and turns! I like what they did with the fairytales, at kung pano siya nag-connect sa isa't isa.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close