watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Once Upon a Time  (Read 64624 times)

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #400 on: October 12, 2014, 06:57:15 pm »
Frozen haters gonna hate ::)

I really like the new characters sobrang sakto sa movie!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #401 on: October 13, 2014, 08:31:55 pm »
^ Hahaha. Eh di sa ayaw ng Frozen.. they can always opt not to watch! ;)

geeboy

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #402 on: October 13, 2014, 09:08:13 pm »
yan lumabas na pala si Snow Queen... at present na rin si Will  :) 

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #403 on: October 14, 2014, 02:48:02 pm »
Very intrigued and looking forward to discovering the Snow Queen's link to Emma. Since we already know somehow how she is linked to Elsa, now I want to know how they spin the story to connect her to the savior.

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #404 on: October 14, 2014, 04:15:21 pm »
Snow Queen talaga iisa lang reaction niya sa lahat haha! I'm intrigued din how she knows Emma.

Si Will, kaya nacancel yung spin off dahil mag-full time siya sa main series?

ginny_potter

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #405 on: October 14, 2014, 04:53:49 pm »
^ Rumor has it that the Snow Queen might be one of Emma's foster moms. Kasi di ba she grew up in the foster care system? Pero I think there's a much deeper connection pa.

I really, really adore the actor who plays Kristoff. Ang galing ng comedic timing niya and he's very charming too. :D

hisana

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #406 on: October 14, 2014, 06:31:44 pm »

Georgina Haig looks gorgeous when made up as Queen Elsa. Naalala ko sya dati sa Fringe, medyo no reaction pa ako sa kanya nun, haha.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #407 on: October 14, 2014, 08:01:31 pm »
Aside from the mystery over where Anna is... the connection ni Snow Queen kay Emma... There's also the mystery behind what Gold found in the abandoned house that they moved into.. plus, how will Marian become unfrozen since true love's kiss didn't work. I can't wait to find out!

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #408 on: October 16, 2014, 10:11:50 pm »
Habol ako, Season 1 Episode 3  :P

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #409 on: October 16, 2014, 11:45:35 pm »
^ Go, go, go! But it does look like you're in for zombie mode because of sleepless nights :)

beautycolada

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #410 on: October 28, 2014, 10:33:39 pm »
medyo disappointed ako this season. parang masyado cheesy na. :-X

xee

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #411 on: October 28, 2014, 11:41:05 pm »
Excited to watch the next episode!  ;D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #412 on: October 30, 2014, 10:26:26 pm »
At least now, we're starting to see Emma's connection to the Snow Queen.
I missed Mr. Gold in the last episode, but I am sure he will turn up soon.
Now, I am intrigued with what powers the formed mirror has.
Also, I am disappointed because there's no Anna update on the last one!!!

ginny_potter

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #413 on: October 31, 2014, 02:02:10 pm »
Looks like the Snow Queen's story mirrors that of Elsa. Yun nga lang, she was consumed by her power kaya her sister (Queen Idun, Elsa and Anna's mom) feared her. Elsa, on the other hand, had Anna's support and that's what helps keep her powers in control. Kaya ganun nalang ang wish ni Sarah (SQ) na magkaroon ng a family who loves her.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #414 on: October 31, 2014, 06:45:22 pm »
^ Oooooh! That makes a whole lot of sense! Now, I am more excited to see what's next!

beautycolada

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #415 on: November 05, 2014, 11:45:28 pm »
At least now, we're starting to see Emma's connection to the Snow Queen.
I missed Mr. Gold in the last episode, but I am sure he will turn up soon.
Now, I am intrigued with what powers the formed mirror has.
Also, I am disappointed because there's no Anna update on the last one!!!

based dun sa nagyari kay belle, the mirror can turn a person to reveal yung dark side nya. so mukhang the snow queen will use it to make the people in storybrooke turn against one another

ginny_potter

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #416 on: November 06, 2014, 10:27:27 am »
the snow queen (ingrid) has a thing for blondes! LOL. :D

she wants elsa and emma to be her new family in place of her sisters. i wonder what happened to helga (a.k.a. the original 3rd sister)?

oh and yeah, nakakairita ang pagiging gullible ni belle sa mga patutsada ni rumple.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #417 on: November 06, 2014, 08:23:19 pm »
^ I feel you! I am as curious as well kung ano nangyari dun sa isang sister. And yes, feeling niya blonde girl power ang peg.

As for Belle being her usual trusting self... it does get frustrating, but I have come to love her character as she is!

beautycolada

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #418 on: November 07, 2014, 12:33:35 am »
oo nga hindi nila kinukwento yung nagyari doon sa isang sister

mrsA

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #419 on: November 08, 2014, 07:08:19 pm »
Georgina Haig looks gorgeous when made up as Queen Elsa. Naalala ko sya dati sa Fringe, medyo no reaction pa ako sa kanya nun, haha.

true! bagay sya hehe

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close