watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Once Upon a Time  (Read 64787 times)

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #380 on: May 10, 2014, 06:20:09 pm »
Super love this series :-*

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #381 on: May 12, 2014, 01:30:07 pm »
^^ Zelena's definitely dead. It's just her time portal that got reactivated.

ginny_potter

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #382 on: May 12, 2014, 01:47:25 pm »
The finale was all sorts of awesome for Hook/Emma shippers. Yun nga lang, like mother like daughter... Emma sort of screwed up Regina's love life again by bringing an unwanted guest from past. Hayyyy!!! >:(

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #383 on: May 12, 2014, 01:51:54 pm »
^ Sad noh? Just when Regina is starting to find happiness and all, but I guess it's meant to be that way so that they can come up with another angle to continue the series. I love Frozen to bits, but seriously?

ginny_potter

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #384 on: May 12, 2014, 01:58:06 pm »
^ I have a feeling it'll be the Snow Queen from the books that they'll incorporate by the 4th season. Pero yung look, Elsa na Elsa talaga. Hehe!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #385 on: May 12, 2014, 03:38:55 pm »
^ Yun nga eh. Kaya iniisip ko talaga kung serious ba! I mean, let's see how it goes on the next season. Sitting tight and waiting for a new surprise.

ginny_potter

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #386 on: May 13, 2014, 03:55:57 pm »
Confirmed... Queen Elsa is coming to Storybrooke!

Hmmm, paano kaya nila gagawin 'to noh? Will she be evil? Or is there another great threat na kelangan ni Elsa yung tulong nina Emma? ;D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #387 on: May 14, 2014, 12:27:11 am »
^ Wow! I am a big Frozen fan, so even if it kinda came out of nowhere... I shall continue to stay tuned for what's next. I mean, sobrang funny lang na Elsa came from an Urn, but sige na nga.. We shall find out eventually how that came to be.. so over 80 minutes for the season ender was well worth it indeed.

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #388 on: May 14, 2014, 10:09:04 pm »
I like that Emma and Hook ended up together :-* pati yung paglabas ni Elsa hahaha! This series is interesting for me kasi they just mix them all up together and change the stories. Most of the time I have to review for the original stories.

BicuriousGm

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #389 on: May 15, 2014, 12:52:52 pm »
Pang Asar naman ito ei Emma, kung kelan naman na masaya si Regina bigla naudlot pa. Naawa tuloy ako kay Regina, almost perfect na sana yung lovelife nya sus. So talaga wala na pag asa bumalik si Neil, i thought baka mabuhay at bumalik ulet sya like Mr.Gold. Sa storybrooke pa din pala sila mag stay, akala ko babalik sila sa enchanted forest.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #390 on: May 16, 2014, 02:14:01 pm »
"I have lost you so many times, I've lost you to darkness, to weakness and finally to death. But now I realize, I realized that I have not spent my life losing you. I've spent my life finding you."

"Sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket. Sometimes the best tea cup is chipped."

---loved these lines that I had to replay the scene over and over... *sigh!*

Crazylabel

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #391 on: May 17, 2014, 09:07:13 am »
^ I so loved their vows too! Bellerumple forever he he pero kainis nagsinungaling pa din sya kay belle about the dagger.

Regina, nakakawa naman sya, nainis tuloy ako kay Emma but I like Hook for her.

Feeling ko din si Elsa si Snow Queen!

Can't wait for season 4!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #392 on: May 17, 2014, 03:05:01 pm »
^ I guess, with Belle & Rumple --- it shows us the reality of things... that people can change for the better, yet there is a side to them that remains as is... And it is quite hard to break free from one's real nature. So, let's just keep hoping that Mr. Gold / Rumple decides to use his talents to do good stuff.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #393 on: October 08, 2014, 10:11:26 pm »
And they're back!!! Elsa and Anna are very much alive this season!

stacies83221

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #394 on: October 09, 2014, 08:41:02 am »
^yahoo!! I though Elsa will be the evil Ice queen, but turns out she is not. Kaso mukhang may Ice queen pa na isa. :) Nakakatuwa kasi they brought into life the main characters of Frozen. :)

ginny_potter

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #395 on: October 09, 2014, 09:52:06 am »
i love the Frozen characters. they're exactly how i imagined them to be... even kristoff and sven. hehe!

looks like mas evil yung isa pang ice queen. can't wait to see what happened to anna.

geeboy

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #396 on: October 09, 2014, 04:40:19 pm »
tuwang-tuwa mga anak ko paglabas nina elsa at anna, pati si kristoff, aliw din ang gumanap  :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #397 on: October 10, 2014, 07:32:46 pm »
I know. I am such a Frozen fan kasi. And I super love the outfits of Elsa and Anna. GANDA! As in the details. Plus super love Anna's Snowflake necklace, too!!! Can't wait for the next episode!

mameejhy

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #398 on: October 12, 2014, 12:46:55 pm »
i love the Frozen characters. they're exactly how i imagined them to be... even kristoff and sven. hehe!

looks like mas evil yung isa pang ice queen. can't wait to see what happened to anna.

My kids were waiting for Olaf to come out! ;D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Once Upon a Time
« Reply #399 on: October 12, 2014, 01:38:09 pm »
^ Oohhh. Di ko naisip si Olaf for a moment there, but yes.. it would be awesome for Olaf to show up, but first... we need to turn Storybrooke into a winter wonderland.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close