Author Topic: Tent Suppliers  (Read 25087 times)

avane

  • Guest
Re: Tent Suppliers
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2014, 02:41:29 pm »
Tent City -09175252035

Their rates are comparatively cheaper sa iba kasi they manufacture their own tents. I recommended them sa isang wedding ng friend dahil we availed of their services for a company function last year.

Pretzelle

  • Guest
Re: Tent Suppliers
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2014, 10:05:38 pm »
Hi mga Sis. Tumbling ako sa price ng Tent world grabe sobrang mahal, Balai Taal din kase reception namin. Buti na lang nakapagsearch kami ng iba. Tent King yun super mura lang laki ng price diff nila ni Tent world.  ;)

charm0220

  • Guest
Re: Tent Suppliers
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2014, 01:06:31 pm »
Yes Pretzelle ang laki talaga ng difference ng price ng tent world sa tent king. Although mas preferred ni Mang Nelson ang Tent World.. mas pinili namen tent king. aside from maganda tents nila with drapings and chandeliers, cheaper pa sila. :)

Pretzelle

  • Guest
Re: Tent Suppliers
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2014, 09:28:00 pm »
charm0220-Tama yun din recommended samin ni Mang Nelson pero yun nga, I don't want to spend thousand bucks for Tents, if I can only predict the weather Ayoko ng mag Tent para mas maganda yung set-up, I'm planning to use fake flowers for my the church and bouquets of our brides maid.
Madami kase nag-advise sakin na itatapon lang daw yun, i-add ko na lang daw sa food.
When pala wedding mo?  :)

charm0220

  • Guest
Re: Tent Suppliers
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2014, 05:30:09 am »
Nov 22 na! :) kinakabahan and excited na ko!hehe
Ikaw? when is your wedding?




Pretzelle

  • Guest
Re: Tent Suppliers
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2014, 09:34:01 am »
Naku sis super lapit na pala... Ako next year march. :) 

tinapay

  • Guest
Re: Tent Suppliers
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2014, 05:50:39 pm »
i'm not sure kung mura etong mga tent na nakita ko:

http://www.triplextents.com/index.htm
http://allpremiumtents.powersites.ph/
http://www.limkaco.com.ph/products-services/tent-manufacturer-philippines

i also saw rubert james exhibit masters corp but i can't seem to find their website, puro sa yellow pages lang.  google nyo na lang :)

yummieyomi

  • Guest
Re: Tent Suppliers
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2014, 10:31:37 pm »
Our prep and location is at Balai Taal too. I really don't want to have a tent but Sir Nelson insisted, unpredicatble daw talaga kasi ang weather sa Tagaytay, better to be prapared. Reading all comments here, mahal pala ang Tent World. If Tent King naman, they don't have clear tents. Yun sana gusto ko for our reception. Any recommendation that offer clear tents?

meledeey

  • Guest
Re: Tent Suppliers
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2014, 11:21:15 pm »
Our prep and location is at Balai Taal too. I really don't want to have a tent but Sir Nelson insisted, unpredicatble daw talaga kasi ang weather sa Tagaytay, better to be prapared. Reading all comments here, mahal pala ang Tent World. If Tent King naman, they don't have clear tents. Yun sana gusto ko for our reception. Any recommendation that offer clear tents?

Sis they have clear tents na. Check their website. http://tentking.com.ph/services.php :)

yummieyomi

  • Guest
Re: Tent Suppliers
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2014, 11:24:18 am »
Does the 'Tent World' mentioned on this thread goes by the name New TentWorld Services (NTWS)? Or it's a different company?

^ sis, thank you for clarifying. I checked both the clear tents of Tent King and Tent World, comparing the two, mas type ko yung sa Tent World. Looks more sturdy and polished.

Pretzelle

  • Guest
Re: Tent Suppliers
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2014, 09:35:54 pm »
Does the 'Tent World' mentioned on this thread goes by the name New TentWorld Services (NTWS)? Or it's a different company?

^ sis, thank you for clarifying. I checked both the clear tents of Tent King and Tent World, comparing the two, mas type ko yung sa Tent World. Looks more sturdy and polished.

Mang Nelson told me the same thing, that tent is a must because of the weather in Tagaytay, he strongly recommend Tent World kase personalize/customized talaga yung tent nila for Balai Taal, pero super mahal talaga kaya as much as I want too, Tent King ang booked ko halos half the price  :)

photografairy

  • Guest
Re: Tent Suppliers
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2014, 11:51:20 am »
pwedeng pa message po ng rate ng New tent world? Thank you!!!

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Tent Suppliers
« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2014, 11:22:54 pm »
Both Tentworld and Tent King have clear tents now, but i want a huuuuge tent (39X41 or bigger, high ceiling at least 13 ft at lowest point) and they both dont have that. Any other supplier suggestions? TIA!

Tubby

  • Guest
Re: Tent Suppliers
« Reply #53 on: December 24, 2014, 03:36:23 am »
Same with Sis SparklingJewel! I need a huge tent. Something like concert tents. Any idea, sisses?

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Tent Suppliers
« Reply #54 on: December 24, 2014, 01:53:46 pm »
Same with Sis SparklingJewel! I need a huge tent. Something like concert tents. Any idea, sisses?

Meron nako alam na ganun pangconcert sis pero 110k ang quote sakin, way out of budget :p

Tubby

  • Guest
Re: Tent Suppliers
« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2014, 07:01:31 am »
Waaah! Thanks, Sis Sparkling!

I need something like this sana: http://www.jeffandlisaphotography.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Jon-and-Rachel-67.jpg

Any reco, sisters?

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Tent Suppliers
« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2015, 12:31:45 pm »
Waaah! Thanks, Sis Sparkling!

I need something like this sana: http://www.jeffandlisaphotography.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Jon-and-Rachel-67.jpg

Any reco, sisters?

Yan yung alam ko sis, ang quote sakin is 110k for Angelfields. hehe

Tubby

  • Guest
Re: Tent Suppliers
« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2015, 12:44:18 am »
Yan yung alam ko sis, ang quote sakin is 110k for Angelfields. hehe

Fainting now! Hahaha!
Are you getting it? I saw Angelfields set-up with those. Really nice!

Btw, sisters - I learned from my wedding planner that the "clear tents" are not so clear daw. It's kinda dirty din daw so its not so nice esp in the afternoon.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Tent Suppliers
« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2015, 03:19:19 am »
Fainting now! Hahaha!
Are you getting it? I saw Angelfields set-up with those. Really nice!


Not yet sure, sis Tubby. It's on my nice-to-haves list, so if we finish planning or maybe 3 months before the wedding and I still have that much extra on my budget, then I might consider getting it. But it's actually a 70k jump from the normal tent quotation, so that's quite heavy on the wallet. Imagine, 110k for a tent, and i already paid nearly 200k to have Angelfields as my venue, wala pang food yun. Just thinking of it makes me sick! Haha i could have gotten a dream gown or a dream videographer for all the extra money if I had those cheaper. Ikaw are you? I can share with you their contact details if ever.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Tent Suppliers
« Reply #59 on: February 24, 2015, 06:44:05 pm »
Sis Tubby, just wanted to update you that I did indeed get the tent :D :D :D Did you end up getting it as well?

Several factors came to play...
- The supplier i was supposed to get clear tents from ended up with production problems and will no longer offer clear tents of the size i want within the year
- The next option was to get a white tent of the same dimensions as i wanted--- big padin and high ceiling, but it was so ugly! :( Hindi pa parehas shade of white ng ceiling and legs ng tent. Kaloka. In addition, the supplier insisted they can only install it with drapes (I requested to remove the drapes because if not walang kakabitan ng extra lights ko). My stylist would have such a hard time executing my design peg if we had chosen that white tent with drapes, and it would ruin my dream reception mood! After these, we decided to just book the expensive tent we shunned in the first place, because it would solve both problems, and just cut back on other suppliers.
- When I did contact the supplier of the expensive tent, I got  discount. So i booked kaagad. :)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 06:51:18 pm by sparklingjewel »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close