We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Our prep and location is at Balai Taal too. I really don't want to have a tent but Sir Nelson insisted, unpredicatble daw talaga kasi ang weather sa Tagaytay, better to be prapared. Reading all comments here, mahal pala ang Tent World. If Tent King naman, they don't have clear tents. Yun sana gusto ko for our reception. Any recommendation that offer clear tents?
Does the 'Tent World' mentioned on this thread goes by the name New TentWorld Services (NTWS)? Or it's a different company? ^ sis, thank you for clarifying. I checked both the clear tents of Tent King and Tent World, comparing the two, mas type ko yung sa Tent World. Looks more sturdy and polished.
Same with Sis SparklingJewel! I need a huge tent. Something like concert tents. Any idea, sisses?
Waaah! Thanks, Sis Sparkling!I need something like this sana: http://www.jeffandlisaphotography.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Jon-and-Rachel-67.jpgAny reco, sisters?
Yan yung alam ko sis, ang quote sakin is 110k for Angelfields. hehe
Fainting now! Hahaha!Are you getting it? I saw Angelfields set-up with those. Really nice!