Author Topic: Do you believe that STRESS can lead to health/skin problems?  (Read 34363 times)

silverlilac

• Super GirlTalker
  • Lovin' My Life...:)
    • A World of Serendipity
Re: Do you believe that STRESS can lead to health/skin problems?
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2012, 10:18:17 pm »
^sis, she's 33 years old, same age kami. prior to the illness, wala nga ata syang work e, she was concentrating on taking care of her young son. nakakatakot pala talaga ang effect ng stress sa katawan natin :(
"It's just something that happens as you grow up: You realize it's less important to have many friends, and more important to have REAL ones..." - Richie Rich

http://aworldofserendipity.wordpress.com/

gab54

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2012, 10:26:27 pm »
it's true, stress brings diff illnesses, but this illnesses also brings stress, it's like chicken & egg...

rae

• Super GirlTalker
  • If it's a matter of preference, let it go.
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2012, 08:51:22 pm »
It's scientifically proven that stress can lower the immune system. Also kapag stressed ka, your body releases cortisol which makes you store fat in the midsection.
Backread and use the search button.

beatrize zuri

• im getting better
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2012, 01:41:30 am »
true. it lowers the immune system kaya mas prone ka to get sick. nakakatakot naman yung kwento mo silverlilac  :-X , we really have to take care of your self, mind, body and soul.
That's the thing about pain, It demands to be felt.

diamondapril01

• GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2012, 04:23:02 pm »
true na true 'to mga sis! pag iniisip mo lagi [textspeak!] nakaka-stress sayo like bills, work, problems... first, tatanda ang itsura mo. 2nd, you'll feel so weak and sick then suddenly it will turn to sickness. nangyari sa akin to nung lagi ko iniisip mga problems ko. tumanda ang itsura ko, i got some body aches like sa may malapit sa batok ko ang sakit sakit then i heard 1 woman pag sumasakit daw [textspeak!] part sa malapit sa batok, stress daw pag ganun, then tumaba ako kasi naging stress reliever ko ang junk food or unhealthy food kaya mas naging mature [textspeak!] face ko...  :( then i changed everything na... to undo my stress nag workout and do zumba kahit sa house lang then i don't mind my problems na, i lift my problems and everything to God and pray then healthy food na ko more on veggies kaya i feel beautiful and sexy all the time.  ;D

Vera

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2012, 11:12:46 am »
Yes. I notice my skin is dull lately because I work 12 - 14 hours a day. I need Vit. C and more sleep. And massages. I also need to meditate :-) Im doing it na starting today

Paperless

• GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2012, 11:17:54 am »
Yes it is so true... I still have rashes sa legs ko. It started nung malapit na yung kasal namin ni hubby and continued until present kasi adjustment period, sa inlaws ko pa naman kami nakatira. Nakaka-stress everyday yung biyahe, pati sa office, pagdating ng bahay, pati si hubby... kakahiya na tuloy ang legs ko.
"He was ignorant of my other faults, else he would not have mentioned these alone.”

muahmuahmuah

• There is no price for Awesomeness! Amp'd Up
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • dam it your clothes! punk the devil
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2012, 12:08:42 pm »
a Reader's Digest article pointed out that whatever stress and emotions we put on ourselves and put out, the body absorbs. kaya essential ang rest, balancing our lives and taking care/protecting our well being.they also explained na for  artistas  high risk sila sa ailments or health problems  kasi the body doesn't know  the difference between real and fake emotions  when they act out roles whatever it is that stresses the body, the body just takes it all in.

Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection. The Lovers, the Dreamers, and Me.

I am a catch, and I am not going to be the one to get away.

You should never settle for who you are.

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

FayeP

• mom of three boys
  • Super GirlTalker
  • life's good!
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2012, 04:19:57 pm »
yup pag stressed ang tao nagmamanifest sa skin...

pag stressed ako coupled with lack of sleep, umaatake un dandruff, then magkakaron ako ng mga malilit na pimples sa face at rashes sa chest ko parang bungang araw...pero after a day or so nawawala din naman

"The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."
                                     -Psalm 18:2

sugardrop

• Super GirlTalker
  • Loving life's simple pleasures.
    • J'adore Rougit
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2012, 10:17:23 pm »
Absolutely. I look older than my age when I am stressed. When I'm not, I look younger daw. Just like when I started on my job. On the first month, all my co-workers thought I was a fresh grad or on my early 20's. And I am 27. Now, I look my age na when a newbie guessed my age. Or probably older kasi 28 daw ako eh sa August pa ako mag-28. Drats! Haha! ;D

So now, I'm working on different ways to deal with stress and perhaps de-stress. :)
A little backreading won't hurt.

J'adore Rougit

Instagram: greenappletini

camsicle

• FuLLtiMe LoVer;KiSS BriNGeR & foRevEr
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • I LoVe mY Life as BELIEVER, MOM and WIFE... ♡♡♡
    • camille
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2012, 08:47:59 pm »
naniniwala ako dito. kaya takot ako mastress, not because nakakapanget. health concern, that is. ang daming sakit ang nagagawa ng stress. kalurkey! =))

Marin

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2012, 10:52:51 am »
YES, yes yes! Nung graduating ako I often had zits and kung anong allergies na hindi ko na-experience before. Now, when my batchmates see me they comment on improved skin to think na wala naman akong binago sa regimen. Now that I have less to think and worry, mas maayos yung disposition , mas maayos sa pakiramdam,amen.

mishmish

• I'm shy but I'm friendly... eccentric but exquisite and undeniably a....
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2012, 09:08:16 pm »
Yes!! medyo stress ako this past few days, kaya eto may ubo and sipon :(
** The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they're alive **

N.

• GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2012, 09:16:33 pm »
When I was in 4th year high school, finals season, bigla nalang ako nagkaroon ng madaming pantal. As in parang madaming lamok ang kumagat sa akin from neck down. And weird pa doon, hindi kasama ang face. Hindi rin ako sinipon, or inatake ng asthma. Which indicates na hindi siya allergic reaction to anything. Hindi din siya makati. Para bang may mapa lang ako ng buong mundo sa katawan ko. After a few days, ayun, nawala lang siya. I figured it was stress siguro, since last exams of my last year in HS na ang haharapin ko, and I was vying for honors din.

JINJIN:*

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2012, 07:43:33 pm »
uu naman, pag stress ako lumalabas ang dandruf ko..tapos pinipimple ako sa likod at face ko, although yung sa face ko eh once in awhile nagkakaroon naman talaga ako, pero yung sa likod ko ang significant talaga sa stress.
Seduce my mind and you can have my body, Find my soul and I'm yours forever.

mishmish

• I'm shy but I'm friendly... eccentric but exquisite and undeniably a....
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2012, 08:58:05 am »
Hay nagka-pimple ako last week coz of stress buti small lang... Tapos pansin ko din humina menstruation ko.. Kadalasan kasi malakas pa din sa 3rd day, kaso this time halos wala na :-\
** The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they're alive **

Jei.chun

« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2012, 09:29:54 am »
everytime that im stressed... dumadami pimples ko :-\

chocochips_31

• Celebrate Life! Cheers!
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • I get a little cranky-especially when I'm hungry!
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2012, 09:34:29 pm »
Yes. kapag stressed ako, kitang-kita sa skin ng face ko. mukhang gloomy at rough.
"There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her HEART." --Melanie Griffith, Milk Money

MsClaire

• Probationary
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2012, 06:59:08 pm »
napakasimple lang ang sagot.. yes..
happy wife, happy mommy :)

rheinfall18

• living♀..laughing♫..loving..♥
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • God's in His heaven, all is right with the world
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2012, 05:36:32 pm »
whenever i'm stressed i have dry skin parang cold season, pimples showing on my face and at my back and having dandruff..

one new discovery is having abdominal pain (puson) at nade-delay ang period ko.. :(
"Be mentally stronger than what you physically/emotionally feel."

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close