We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi sis! Thanks for sharing that. Actually, I am already in constant communication with my cousin who lives in Toronto. His foster parents who are apparently my 3rd degree aunt, will provide an invitation letter for me to support my tourist visa application. The thing is, I really really have to convince the embassy that I will just stay in Canada for 6 months. I know it will be tough coz the officer will rely on the documents which I will be sending. I don't mind getting a nanny job even if I am a registered nurse. The most important thing is I get myself to Canada.. I've been praying so hard for this..
^wow! Thanks for the idea. I am a member of a church ministry, too! I didn't know that would help..Sad to say, there wouldn't be any interviews because the Canadian Embassy now is relying on the documents that you send to them via courier.. Would it be advisable to have an agency fix it for me? I'm afraid I might miss something..
^hi sis jhandee.. makikisagot lang ha. there is no fee for LMO. this is Labor Market Opinion-- meaning this is a proof that a Canadian employer did not find any Canadian citizen to fill in the labor/manpower need/gap in his/her company, that is why they hire foreign workers. this is provided by the HRSDC. there are lots of agencies talaga that asks for fees, although di naman sila mga fake. but bear in mind also that the Canadian government is against this kind of fraud, please read CIC for that matter. any worker who is hired to work in Canada should not pay any placement fees, including airfare, because it is the responsibility of the employer. fees only paid by the foreign workers are visa application fees(7k plus) and medical examination fees. :)HTH