watch now

Author Topic: All About Globe III  (Read 101948 times)

billy

  • Guest
Re: All About Globe III
« Reply #500 on: October 22, 2012, 09:03:10 am »
madaling mag-switch kung mag-switch, but how sure are we na reliable din ang ibang telco? kung mapapadpad kayo sa kabilang thread, marami ring complaints. sa twitter account ng competitor/s, marami rin namang palpak na nirereport.

akireyhoj

  • Guest
Re: All About Globe III
« Reply #501 on: October 22, 2012, 09:20:48 am »
and mahirap magswitch kapag locked up ka ng 2 years. no choice ka kundi magtiis

enitsirhc

  • Guest
Re: All About Globe III
« Reply #502 on: October 22, 2012, 10:11:22 am »
billy - between Globe and Smart (postpaid), mas hindi problematic ang Smart in my experience.

akireyhoj - soooo true. My main line's contract will end by February next year. I cant wait!

maldita29

  • Guest
Re: All About Globe III
« Reply #503 on: October 22, 2012, 10:44:23 am »
sobrang nainis talaga ako sa globe the past months. dumating na nga ako sa point na nireport ko na sa NTC. good thing they informed globe about my complaint and globe is now "fixing" my bill. here's my report: sorry kung mahaba. mods patawarin niyo po ako. i just wanna share my experience.

Concerns:
SEPTEMBER 06
I have received my bill number 25 from Globe with a total amount due: P1668.93
P1076.82 of this is from the KB Browsing charge. At that time, I was subscribed to Powersurf 99 which gives me 50MB limit of browsing for 30 days which is also stated on the bill. My problem with this billing is 1) I have been regularly subscribing to Powersurf99 for months and it never came to a point that I have consumed the whole 50MB. I have not changed my surfing routine so I am pretty sure of what I have consumed; 2) Given that I have surfed the net and consumed more than the 50MB limit of my subscription, Globe have this - NO BILL SHOCK: You will never pay more than P999/month, even if you go over your data subscription*. Bill shock will no longer bother you because Globe Postpaid will make sure you don't pay more than PhP999 for all your mobile surfing needs. Sign up for a PowerSurf booster and you can rely on the Php999 bill cap that\'s sure to keep you from overspending. That's a guarantee that Globe is happy to give. As I have mentioned earlier, I was subscribed to Powersurf at that time so I can not understand why they billed me P1076.82 for mobile surfing.
I called them for this, they said that I will not be billed for something I did not consume. The only deduction that they can give is the overcharge in my mobile browsing which is P176.82 (since I should only be billed 900 and 99 for the Powersurf subscription) I said okay. I also followed up my termination of subscription request (which I requested even before everything happened) and they said the will process it. This all happened in the morning. Afternoon came, my sim already lost its signal. I tried restarting my phone but still no signal. I asked somebody to try to call my number. He can't contact it anymore and the operator said "the number you have dialed is incorrect." I assumed that they have cut my line already.

SEPTEMBER 11
I got a bill numbered 26S from them with billing period Aug 21 to September 06. TOTAL AMOUNT DUE is P2945.70 composed of the previous charge, P1668.93 and the new charge P1,276.77, 1243.45 of it is mobile surfing charges. They have not made the necessary deductions in my previous balance and they did not cap my current bill even though I am still subscribed to Powersurf 99 by that time (my subscription is automatically renewed every 13th or 14th of the month). They overcharged me again with P244.45.

SEPTEMBER 12
I decided to pay P1493 for the bill number 25. Yes, P1493 only because I decided to deduct the P176 they overcharged me.

SEPTEMBER 14
They sent me again a bill numbered 27S for September 5 to September 5 period, with total amount due 3,199.65 composed of the previous balance P2,945.70 and the additional charge of P253.95 where P198.17 is charged for mobile surfing.  I understand that the payment I made on September 12 has not yet reflected. But what I can't understand is that they sent me a bill for Aug 21 - Sept 06 last September 11. Now they sent me a bill for Sept. 05. Isn't that supposed to be included in the previous!?

SEPTEMBER 18
I received another bill numbered 28S with billing period Aug 21 - Sept. 9. Total amount due is P1714.39 composed of the previous balance P1706.65 (yes they already deducted the payment I made) and current charge of P7.74 where P 6.02 is because of the Browsing charges, according to them. My line has been cut since Sept. 6. I have not used it since then. I have removed the simcard from my phone and used Suncellular instead. I do not understand why the charges keeps on adding up.

SEPTEMBER 21
I have received bill number 29S dated Aug 21 - September 10 amounting to P1717.38 composed of the previous balance, P1714.39  and the current which is P2.99 where P2.67 is for the mobile browsing charges AGAIN. I sent them an email:

You have disconnected my line last September 6. I do not understand why you keep on adding charges when my line is no longer active and I am not even using it. I think I deserve an explanation. You don't bill me till September 10 because I have only used your service until September 6. I have been a very good subscriber for years but now you are disappointing me. You have not even deducted the necessary charges you need to deduct such as the overcharging  in the KB browsing when I am currently subscribed to your powersurf plan which says I won't pay more than 999 pesos in mobile surfing. I have not been unsubscribed till I had my line cut. That only means that you overcharged me twice. Check the bills you sent me for you to know what I am talking about. I am not paying until you fix those. I know my rights and I will be forced to report this to NTC if you do not fix the billing that you are sending me.

Your very disappointed subscriber.

And they replied,
Hi,

Good day!

This is to acknowledge receipt of your concern. As checked on your bill number 29 that is your final bill, please be informed that your outstanding balance is amounting to P 1,731.38.

Sincerely,
Jelai Mendoza
Globe Customer Service

The bill they sent me today, Sept. 21 (29S) stated P1717.38 as the total amount due and now they are telling me that the total is P1731.38 according to my bill number 29?!


I have tried talking to them, I have given them the chance to correct the mistakes on my bill but they keep on disappointing me. I have money to pay for it, but I decided not to pay this balance until they give me the truthful balance I have. I will not tolerate the confusing billing they are giving me. I have been a good payer for years and they know that. I just don't want to tolerate something that is unfair.
My hopes are high that you can help me with this matter.

Thank you very much in advance.


FOURever

  • Guest
Re: All About Globe III
« Reply #504 on: October 22, 2012, 02:18:47 pm »
^same rin sakin sis. Pero dahil naman dun sa previous plan ko na pinapalitan ko. 3months ng ganun. Pinapatanong nila kahit na tawag na ako ng tawag at may report.

maldita29

  • Guest
Re: All About Globe III
« Reply #505 on: October 22, 2012, 02:41:23 pm »
^kainis no? hanggang ngayon hindi pa rin ayos yan. globe called me last friday na inaayos pa daw ang adjustment sa bill ko and it will take two weeks pa bago ko makuha ang final bill. and when that comes, inform din daw nila ang NTC regarding sa action na ginawa nila. months na ang lumipas.. tapos another two weeks pa. hay.

FOURever

  • Guest
Re: All About Globe III
« Reply #506 on: October 22, 2012, 07:19:32 pm »
^kulit nga nila eh. Automatic daw mapapalitan yung plan ko. Ilang beses ko tinawag yan, oo daw. Pero nung lumabas bill meron pa. Tinawagan ko at pinacut ko na yung previous plan. Pero the next month meron pa rin. Gumawa na ng report, ganun pa rin. Nakakainis. Ang nakakatawa pa, unlitext kasi yun, pero nababawasan yung consumable ko ng dahil sa text at kulang pa consumable ko para sa mga texts Pinapatong nila buwan buwan yung unlitext (345+345+345....) eh di ko naman din nagagamit dahil binabawas sa consumable ko yung texts. Ganun din nangyayari sa plan ng sister ko. Hindi pinutol yung unlitext (pinapalitan din nya ng consumable) pero yung bill nya ang laki laki. Mas malaki pa sa akin. hehe! Nakakainis.

fibia

  • Guest
Re: All About Globe III
« Reply #507 on: October 22, 2012, 09:55:21 pm »
^^ had similar experience like that with globe. At that time i had no problem requesting for,bill rebate. I will pay in full  then request rebate, then the rebate will be reflected on next billing. During that time na hindi pa uso yang bill shock or unli internet plan, they are lenient on giving rebates no questions asked. Parang accepted na nila na may prob sa billing nila when it comes to internet usage.


billy

  • Guest
Re: All About Globe III
« Reply #508 on: October 31, 2012, 11:03:01 am »
Got my Globe Rewards at 50% off. I pooled the points of my 3 accounts and got a 4gb USB at 407pts and 500p worth of Jollibee GCs (410pts). SMS lang tapos nag-acknowledge ang Globe thru text. Then the courier also called to confirm my address. Ayun, nadeliver agad :) Thank you Globe!

akireyhoj

  • Guest
Re: All About Globe III
« Reply #509 on: October 31, 2012, 11:13:45 am »
^di ko pa din magets yang points na yan sis! haha

nagpalit na ko ng phone kasi akala ko bb ko yung may sira kaya wala akong signal sa bahay at sa kung saan pa (actually meron naka EDGE or GPRS sya pero alam mong wala talagang signal kasi hindi ka makapag fb at twitter) pero ganon pa din :( lumala pa nga kasi sa room ko wala talagang signal

billy

  • Guest
Re: All About Globe III
« Reply #510 on: October 31, 2012, 11:51:54 am »
^last day today to redeem discounted points, sis

text BAL to 4438 to get your available points

rychel07

  • Guest
Re: All About Globe III
« Reply #511 on: November 03, 2012, 12:14:45 am »
okay ang globe samin pero parang sa Makati area laging may delay makareceive ng BBM ang gf ko. tapos minsan talagang nagloloko ang signal.

natuwa lang ako nung nag 2 years na yung plan ko kasi may free phone.

nakakaloka pa sa twitter, nakatemplate yung reply ng cs twitter account nila. pero wala namang nare-resolve, puro please DM us your info blah blah blah.

akireyhoj

  • Guest
Re: All About Globe III
« Reply #512 on: November 03, 2012, 06:34:24 am »
^ahaha!totoo yang sa twitter nila. Kaya pag nag reply sila sa tweet ko hindi ako nag d dm eh. Pano sasagot nila ganito gawin mo. Wala naman nangyayari ganon pa din. Ayaw nalang umamin na nag aayos pa sila.

maldita29

  • Guest
Re: All About Globe III
« Reply #513 on: November 05, 2012, 09:41:40 am »
just got my adjusted bill from globe, and my total balance? 0.01. Finally! whew! Kung hindi pa nareport sa NTC! :))

junepets

  • Guest
Re: All About Globe III
« Reply #514 on: November 19, 2012, 01:38:38 pm »
How is globe 3g sa mandaluyong and qc?

akireyhoj

  • Guest
Re: All About Globe III
« Reply #515 on: November 21, 2012, 12:42:56 pm »
3 months na ko nag oobserve. naka plan 999 ako. 599 bb max plus 400 consumable. nagtataka ako bakit yung bill ko umaabot ng 1006 minsan 1045 pero this month na shocked ako umabot ng 1200!

usually kasi hindi ko hinihintay bill nila. ang tagal kasi dumating! pero ngayon bago ko magbayad hihintayin ko na. si bf din nagtataka umaabot ng 1000 bill nya. nakakataka kasi parang hindi ko nagagamit yung 400 consumable ko. pang tawag ko lang yun bihira pa. lalo na si bf ako lang tinatawagan nya eh naka free call pa sya sakin.

ano ba yan di na nga ayos signal nila pailalim pa sila ngayon sa singilan. sila pa gumaganti hmp!

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: All About Globe III
« Reply #516 on: November 29, 2012, 11:10:01 pm »
^^ I think your consumable gets added up to your bill whether you did consume the whole 400 or not.

akireyhoj

  • Guest
Re: All About Globe III
« Reply #517 on: November 30, 2012, 07:34:53 am »
^^better use wifi sis. may charge kasi pag gamit ng BIS pag nasa abroad ka.

^yes sis i know pero its imposible maubos ko yung 400. wala akong text masyado yung calls ko usually 5mins lang tumatagal and hindi lagi. plus i have a freebie yung free call sa other network (na 15 mins lang ata) nakakataka talaga

blackshirt13

  • Guest
Re: All About Globe III
« Reply #518 on: November 30, 2012, 10:54:28 am »
3 months na ko nag oobserve. naka plan 999 ako. 599 bb max plus 400 consumable. nagtataka ako bakit yung bill ko umaabot ng 1006 minsan 1045 pero this month na shocked ako umabot ng 1200!

usually kasi hindi ko hinihintay bill nila. ang tagal kasi dumating! pero ngayon bago ko magbayad hihintayin ko na. si bf din nagtataka umaabot ng 1000 bill nya. nakakataka kasi parang hindi ko nagagamit yung 400 consumable ko. pang tawag ko lang yun bihira pa. lalo na si bf ako lang tinatawagan nya eh naka free call pa sya sakin.

ano ba yan di na nga ayos signal nila pailalim pa sila ngayon sa singilan. sila pa gumaganti hmp!

i make it a point to check my unbilled fees at least once a week thru the postpaid menu para hindi lumampas o masyado lumaki bill ko. naka-breakdown naman yung fees so you can check kung sa calls or text ka mas madami nagamit. works for me so far, at least alam ko ginamit ko talaga yung binabayaran ko. hope that helps. ;)

akireyhoj

  • Guest
Re: All About Globe III
« Reply #519 on: November 30, 2012, 10:57:22 am »
^hi sis ganyan din ginagawa ko, nag unbilled fees ako para mamonitor ko tapos pag nag balance due ako pag lumagpas na ko ng cut off. lately kasi napapansin ko meron akong mga charges na my globe something. or internet charge. dati 30 pesos lang yun pero tingin ko now iba na eh. how come magkakaron ako ng ganon charge eh naka unli surf ako?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close