We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I have been a loyal prepaid user of Globe for the past 5 years or so.. Gusto ko sana mag apply for a line kaso everytime I go to the store like mag pa G-Cash, na babadtrip lang ako kasi ang bagal ng mga tao behind the counter as if hindi nila nakikita na maraming nakapila. Tapos yung aura nila parang they don't care kung nag hihintay yung customer. I wait in line (swerte lang kung meron ng available seat) at least 20mins. no fail yan! I wouldn't be ranting about it if they didn't advertise so much that they value their customers. Maybe for their customers with fixed lines lang yun. Haha! Bitter eh.
There is a long line, and there are 4 counters here but only one is open.
this is so true for most, if not all, their branches. they're definitely not under manned kasi madami naman nakakachismisan yung mga nasa open counters eh. *rolls eyes*