We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Tuition FeesK and G1 - 41K+G6 - 56K+
Hi mommies. Just wanted to share...Went to STC this morning to submit admission requirements for Kinder. The registrar was very accomodating but I was surprised when she asked me if my husband and I were married in church because our marriage contract indicates our civil wedding. I told her our situation that we as much as we would want to get married in church, my husband must get a church annulment first (yes, he was previously married and had it civilly annulled). She asked me if we have plans, so I told her that it would be very costly and tedious if we pursue it. According to her she needs to forward our documents to the school directress for review and possible interview. She asked me to bring the anotated marriage contract of my husband from his first marriage and the annulment decision. They follow daw kasi CATHOLIC VALUES. I felt discriminated with this process of STC. Also the annulment procedings and anotated marriage contract of his 1st marriage is a personal file of ours. I tried searching for other catholic schools like Miriam, Assumption & St. scholastica and they don't even ask for the parents marriage contract for admission of a child. Just because we were not married in church doesn't make my daughter any less from other kids studying in STC. We've been eying this school eversince because of their simplicity and values but if their values include discrimination then i don't think this school for us. We as a family believe in fair education. This is really made me sad. I know my daughter has not been rejected yet because we still have an interview but their was a clear discrination in the process of admission. Sad but true.