watch now

Author Topic: Re: What did you realize today?  (Read 89596 times)

mameejhy

  • Guest
Re: Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #380 on: March 14, 2012, 01:48:40 pm »
Nakakatakot rin pala kapag nasagot ang prayer/wish mo.

trishpassing

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #381 on: March 14, 2012, 03:10:58 pm »
That I am not yet ready to get married.  :-\

mariadj

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #382 on: March 14, 2012, 07:40:34 pm »
I realized that this opportunity might be it :)

simplecathy143

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #383 on: March 15, 2012, 08:59:34 am »
let go..

trishpassing

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #384 on: March 15, 2012, 11:55:52 am »
maraming epal at pabibo dito sa GT...
(girls will always be girls... :P)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #385 on: March 15, 2012, 08:34:45 pm »
sobrang nagho-hope ako na magtuloy tuloy na ko dun sa 1 company.. sana swertehin!

kikaygimikera

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #386 on: March 15, 2012, 11:21:45 pm »
I realized that I am not emotionally ready for a second marriage. :)

mariadj

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #387 on: March 16, 2012, 07:27:43 am »
that I badly needed that work

hazelbrown_eyes27

  • Guest
Re: Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #388 on: March 16, 2012, 10:58:48 pm »
I no longer feel bad or sad when I hear that there is another motorcycle rider being killed or had an accident.Its their fault anyway! Counter flow, singit? mabilis magpatakbo.. lahat naman tayo pupunta doon. We will all die.. di kailangan makipag unahan. May KARERA ba?

pinkbubbles17

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #389 on: March 17, 2012, 08:58:50 am »
Don't take chances for granted..Grab the opportunity if you still have the chance..

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #390 on: March 17, 2012, 04:17:25 pm »
To make time for everything.... and it's time to shop!   :)

nicolle

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #391 on: March 17, 2012, 04:48:14 pm »
na life is too short talaga :(

dropdeadgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #392 on: March 17, 2012, 06:58:22 pm »
i will just choose to be happy.ayoko na istress-in ang sarili ko.

simplecathy143

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #393 on: March 17, 2012, 07:04:05 pm »
sometimes you need to lower down your pride..

Joreebee

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #394 on: March 17, 2012, 09:47:00 pm »
he is pulling himself away from me.. :'(

pinkbubbles17

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #395 on: March 18, 2012, 11:13:44 am »
Always show to the one you love that you love him/her before its too late..

rae

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #396 on: March 18, 2012, 06:10:16 pm »
The more time I spend on lingering on things that make me sad or angry, the less time I can spend on making the most of my life.

pinkbubbles17

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #397 on: March 19, 2012, 08:11:17 am »
I realized that when you're in a relationship you should give and take..not give and give or take and take..it helps for the relationship to grow..

trishpassing

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #398 on: March 19, 2012, 11:30:16 am »
I need to regain control over my life again.

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #399 on: March 19, 2012, 10:45:20 pm »
he likes vegetables more nowadays.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close