watch now

Author Topic: Re: What did you realize today?  (Read 89577 times)

trishpassing

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #360 on: March 07, 2012, 01:46:22 pm »
That I am beginning to like Justin Bieber because of the song "Next to You"...  ;D

prettychestnut

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #361 on: March 08, 2012, 06:54:06 pm »
I've realized that it's time to move on and life must go on =)

missbipolar

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #362 on: March 09, 2012, 12:11:50 am »
In life, lintik lang ang walang ganti! Give people whatever it is that they're giving you. Life's too short to be just kind! :p

rae

  • Guest
Re: Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #363 on: March 09, 2012, 07:29:02 am »
I realized that you don't save by buying things on sale. You save by NOT buying AT ALL.

Vera

  • Guest
Re: Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #364 on: March 09, 2012, 09:25:28 am »
Patience is a virtue. The more you are annoyed by something, the more misfortunes come along your way. 

hotchokey

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #365 on: March 10, 2012, 07:59:00 pm »
I realized today na kahit gaano mo kamahal ang isang tao kung hindi naman nakikita at naa-appreciate ang ginagawa mo wala din.. at kahit hindi ko man masabi sa kanya.. nagsasawa na ako.

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #366 on: March 10, 2012, 08:20:27 pm »
i feel guilty :(

gambitgambas

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #367 on: March 11, 2012, 12:40:40 pm »
friends come and go. akala ko best friend ang turing sak.hn, may nakilala lang bagong kaibigan, basta basta na lang ako kinalimutan. :( feeling ko tuloy ginamit nya lang ako.  :(

pinkbubbles17

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #368 on: March 11, 2012, 02:02:33 pm »
I realized today that my hubby loves me so much!!! :D

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #369 on: March 12, 2012, 07:48:14 am »
pressure's building up! :-\

MalditaNgaAko

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #370 on: March 12, 2012, 08:11:04 am »
... that I am no longer happy with my job despite the good pay.

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #371 on: March 12, 2012, 02:30:34 pm »
umasa ata ako masyado...

phurple0515

  • Guest
Re: Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #372 on: March 12, 2012, 03:28:37 pm »
i am so paranoid :(

pinkmallowpie

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #373 on: March 12, 2012, 04:54:17 pm »
huwag maging mashadong mabait. sa huli ikaw pa rin ang talo.

mariadj

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #374 on: March 13, 2012, 09:20:29 am »
I realized that I need to bloom where I'm planted

ishopnowfeelguiltylater

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #375 on: March 13, 2012, 01:37:17 pm »
that all my worries were for nothing.

pinkbubbles17

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #376 on: March 13, 2012, 01:42:02 pm »
i have to work hard for my family..

dropdeadgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #377 on: March 13, 2012, 03:26:16 pm »
i have to love myself more.

trishpassing

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #378 on: March 13, 2012, 03:39:03 pm »
^DITTO!

dropdeadgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #379 on: March 14, 2012, 01:25:32 pm »
God is with me and I have to put my trust on him.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close