watch now

Author Topic: Re: What did you realize today?  (Read 89616 times)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #340 on: February 29, 2012, 01:33:08 pm »
wala pa ring progress :(

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #341 on: February 29, 2012, 03:43:35 pm »
i miss shopping.  :-[

mariadj

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #342 on: March 01, 2012, 06:59:31 am »
i hate what she did to my hair

trishpassing

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #343 on: March 02, 2012, 12:10:03 pm »
I miss my friends. I miss the beach. I miss the sea.

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #344 on: March 02, 2012, 01:42:00 pm »
naisip ko lang how much money i lost (from supposed to be salary ko) since i resigned 2 months ago. kakalungkot & nakakahinayang :(

AlwaysFresh

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #345 on: March 02, 2012, 04:34:52 pm »
Carbohydrates are very important!!! :'(

pretinnes

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #346 on: March 02, 2012, 08:32:19 pm »
Magaling ako! :p

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #347 on: March 03, 2012, 12:59:01 am »
i need another vacation.  :)

rae

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #348 on: March 03, 2012, 04:17:35 am »
That life is actually very simple. But it's not easy. You have to make hard decisions.

trishpassing

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #349 on: March 03, 2012, 10:25:19 am »

dropdeadgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #350 on: March 03, 2012, 02:52:05 pm »
i realized we are both excited to be together. sana ma- manage namin ito ng maayos at may respeto.

Juricks

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #351 on: March 06, 2012, 12:54:14 pm »

I'm happier now that I'm loving myself more. :)

rae

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #352 on: March 06, 2012, 03:17:53 pm »
I just realized, how much weight I've gained. I'm 24 lbs overweight!

trishpassing

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #353 on: March 06, 2012, 04:51:35 pm »
^ ditto!

Though I'm still thankful we have food on our table.  :)

rae

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #354 on: March 06, 2012, 05:04:49 pm »
^ True! That's another thing I realized, but mine is more on the "thank GOd I'm still  alive" side.

superbubly

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #355 on: March 06, 2012, 05:57:39 pm »
narealized ko na sa dami kong question sa diyos, ako pa itong maadaming tanong, sorry po Lord sorry  :'(  thank you po Lord for all the blessings, buhay pa ako, I ate more than 3x a day, tapos eto pa ako reklamo ng reklamo sorry po

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #356 on: March 06, 2012, 08:29:20 pm »
our driver is so annoying. ewan ko ba!

che2008

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #357 on: March 06, 2012, 10:15:39 pm »
Na mashado na ako nasasaktan and that I should just surrender everything to the Lord.

hazelbrown_eyes27

  • Guest
Re: Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #358 on: March 06, 2012, 10:56:50 pm »
I realized that ther are some people who just cannot accept the fact that you dislike celebs that happens to be their idols.Parang wala kang karapatan ayawin mga idols nila. Aawayin ka pa as if lahat naman ng celebrities, gusto nila. Hindi nila maipasok sa mga kokote nila na kanya kanyang gusto at ayaw lang yan. Guess what?! I dont need to explain why I dislike your idol.Awayin mo man ako, mangalaiti ka man, atakihin ka pa sa puso.Maputol na lahat ng ugat mo sa ulo. kebs!

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #359 on: March 07, 2012, 01:22:34 pm »
puro fail naman, nakakainis!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close