watch now

Author Topic: All About Eye Creams Thread 4  (Read 182364 times)

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #300 on: April 10, 2013, 07:17:49 am »
I have a really small sample of Kinerase from my derma BFF.

Super small, baka nga hindi ko makita difference pag naubos ko na.

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #301 on: April 10, 2013, 10:34:54 am »
^eh di hingi ulit! Hahaha! That's what BFFs are for :)

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #302 on: April 10, 2013, 12:14:39 pm »
^Shux. I really like Benefiance pa naman. Could it be that there's something wrong with my routine??

In my experience, rich creams tend to cause milia, especially for those who have generally oily skin. I have oily-combination skin and I get itchy, comedone-like bumps on my waterline if I use anything too heavy around my eyes. My eye doctor said skin around the eyes can also get blocked, like the skin on your face. I have to use johnson's baby shampoo as an eyelash wash anytime I use anything in my eye area.

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #303 on: April 10, 2013, 05:02:09 pm »
^eh di hingi ulit! Hahaha! That's what BFFs are for :)

Hahaha!

Naku, parang konti lang samples niya ng Kinerase eh. :))


pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #304 on: April 10, 2013, 11:13:37 pm »
^Shux. I really like Benefiance pa naman. Could it be that there's something wrong with my routine??

In my experience, rich creams tend to cause milia, especially for those who have generally oily skin. I have oily-combination skin and I get itchy, comedone-like bumps on my waterline if I use anything too heavy around my eyes. My eye doctor said skin around the eyes can also get blocked, like the skin on your face. I have to use johnson's baby shampoo as an eyelash wash anytime I use anything in my eye area.

Yung mga oily skin dapat daw para hindi mag ka milia gel type. I'm using lotus eye gel at present hindi ko di ako nagkaka milia kaya lang sa Sephora sa SG ko pa ito binili di ko alam kung saan makakabili nito dito pag naubos ito gusto kung i try yung obagi elastiderm gel type din daw kasi.

chicgurl

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #305 on: April 14, 2013, 05:48:14 pm »
I am using 2 eye creams: Kielhs Midnight recovery eye cream & Dermalogica Age Smart Eye reversal. I like Dermalogica more.. still looking for other brand to test :)

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #306 on: April 14, 2013, 07:45:45 pm »
I was gonna buy the shiseido benefiance for my eye cream na panggabi kasi i currently
use the gel type ng obagi elastiderm but it for day time use lang. i ended up buying
the bio performance kasi they said it was for fine lines and dark circles. exactly what i needed

tylerdurden

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #307 on: April 16, 2013, 10:30:44 am »
I am also now using Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye Cream. Natry to din ang Kiehl's Line Reducing Concentrate and Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream, and both stung and caused itchiness. Now, parang gusto ko matry Shiseido White Lucent. 

kyuza

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #308 on: April 16, 2013, 04:53:44 pm »
I'm stil on my Kieh's Midnight Recovery Eye Cream din. I use this both day and night just because I don't have the budget for a new eye cream yet.  :P But I'd definitely want to try out the Kiehl's Line Reducing Concentrate next. Pansin ko lang sa MR eye cream, bilis humulas.  :P

wowry

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #309 on: April 16, 2013, 05:04:55 pm »
Yung mga oily skin dapat daw para hindi mag ka milia gel type. I'm using lotus eye gel at present hindi ko di ako nagkaka milia kaya lang sa Sephora sa SG ko pa ito binili di ko alam kung saan makakabili nito dito pag naubos ito gusto kung i try yung obagi elastiderm gel type din daw kasi.

Awwww kaya pala ang dami ko milia around the eyes :(
Thanks for the info sis :)

chicgurl

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #310 on: April 16, 2013, 09:48:53 pm »
meron akong another discovery phytomer.. just about to try let's see

yuki

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #311 on: April 16, 2013, 10:08:06 pm »
my review for retino vital cream from shiseido, about one week use, mejo nag lighten naman ang black as in hindi na dark hahaha under eyes
the wrinkles mejo nag lighten but not complete disappeared hehe... magic na siguro un. i also tried this on my forehead meron kasi akong lines dun plus dun sa laugh lines ko.
its a cream type pero mabilis ma absorb ng skin. down side ang mahal nya for me, am not used to spending this much for any make up pero need na talaga kasi very visible na ang mga lines going to 40 na kasi hehe

sweet.trish

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #312 on: April 17, 2013, 04:20:00 am »
Yung olay regenerist ginagamit ko rin sa undereye. :-) Nakaka lessen talaga sya ng fine lines.

stronger_me

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #313 on: April 17, 2013, 06:35:57 am »
^sis, how much? thanks!

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #314 on: April 17, 2013, 05:06:31 pm »
Shux, sayang naman Benefiance ko. Parang ayoko na gamitin :(

Can you guys recommend a good gel type eye cream?

angeleigh

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #315 on: April 17, 2013, 05:15:24 pm »
Once you have milia, paano na siya matatanggal? :(

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #316 on: April 17, 2013, 05:19:54 pm »
^Pag soft pa lang naman pwede i-extract ng derma. I'm taking it to my derma this weekend eh.

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #317 on: April 18, 2013, 02:08:20 pm »
twelvth_goddess: try mo yung sa obagi kaso recommended siya for day use. pag night time
kasi dapat talaga heavy eye cream sabi nila kasi sa gabi mo nakukuha yung benefits ng eye cream
kasi resting ka and yung balat mo at rest din. But I have been using it for night time before bago ako
nakabili nung shiseido bio performance ko not more than a month ago. plus, dahil summer ngayon
malamig sya sa undereye! obagi elastiderm sakin yung nasa pump. They have a new one na
rollerball na parang mga garnier un packaging (serum ata to) but I prefer yung pump na gel type.

angeleigh: cautery if madami siya or laser.

kyuza

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #318 on: April 18, 2013, 03:34:47 pm »
^How much bili mo sa obagi elastiderm sis?

foreverblue1

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #319 on: April 18, 2013, 03:55:05 pm »
I use Eyelastin by Dermagevity. I get it from my derma since it's from the US pa; she imports it directly pa. Ito lang kasi nag-work sa dark eye circles and puffy eyes ko, though pag super puyat, meron pa rin konti. But for the most part, I'm happy. I'm seriously contemplating on having the procedure suggested by my derma. Natatakot lang ako since I haven't had anything done on me, kahit facial, hindi pa. Hahah!  ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close